Chapter 80

After Gao Yan finished speaking, Liu Yi maintained a stunned expression for a long time, and kept looking at Gao Yan silently, as if he hadn't heard what Gao Yan said at all, and it was as if he had heard it, and he couldn't react at all.

Gao Yan looked at Liu Yi's stupid look, raised his hand and waved in front of his eyes: "Liu Yi?

Liu Yi seemed to react, raised his hand to grab Gao Yan's hand, looked at Gao Yan, and asked cautiously: "Really?"

Gao Yan smiled, and his eyes narrowed: "Of course it's true, what are you doing to lie?"
Liu Yi tightly grasped Gao Yan's hand and slowly trembled, the vibration in his heart was so great that
Liu Yi habitually suppressed the reaction and did not let himself show anything, but the physical reaction was very real. Different from the reaction after knowing that Gao Yan was pregnant at the beginning, this time Liu Yi held Gao Yan and kissed from Gao Yan's forehead, like a holy and devout believer kissing the angel who landed in the opposite room.

Forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth... Each stroke is so solemn and unusually spoiled.

And children are like catalysts, when there are no children, you feel that loving someone is such a degree, when you have children, such love will heat up, because one of the most important processes of human reproduction is to reproduce offspring to pass on excellent genes, and having children is almost instinctive. But at least you know that true love is not about having a child and you love him more, but about letting you know how much you love him.

Wen Ning once said that Gao Yan was poison, faith, a missionary given by God to earth, who gave everything you wanted; Now Liu Yi can finally understand the meaning of Wen Ning's words, Gao Yan is indeed an unusual existence, he surprises you far more than you expect from him, and then slowly, you will put him in an extremely important position in your heart, no matter how it cannot be easily replaced.

Not all rich people like groups of children, and rational upper class is more inclined to inherit the existence of high-quality genes than to inherit a large number of children and grandchildren who inherit property. But Liu Yi likes children very much, so the meaning of twins and twins is too unusual.

Liu Yi kissed Gao Yan, as if he was kissing the gods in his heart, expressing his love and gratitude in this way. And Liu Yi's too solemn kiss also made Gao Yan feel very unusual, and after calming down in his heart, his eyes were full of tall and handsome men and pink bubbles in front of him.

Liu Yi was so excited that he couldn't speak, and his hands holding Gao Yan couldn't stop trembling.

Gao Yan was tickled by Liu Yi's kiss, leaned on Liu Yi, and said softly: "I am so weak by your kiss."

Liu Yi took Gao Yan into his arms, pushed him into the living room, and with further action in his hand, he pulled off the hem of Gao Yan's shirt stuffed in his pants.

Liu Yi and Gao Yan are not indulgent people, even if occasionally Dongdong is not the two of them just alone at home emotional, they are kissing and kissing and waiting until it is dark before doing it, but today the two did not hold back for a while, the atmosphere was rich like melted chocolate, pure and passionate.

In Gao Yan's impression, this is the first time to do it so warmly and slowly, the high desire is like the aroma of wine that recedes, burning people's brains are not sober, the process is as slow as every frame in the movie picture, even a naked action has been changed into a mood coat, cathartic and beautiful at the same time.

The process is slow and not intense, every picture can be frozen in Gao Yan's mind and leave a deep impression, those kissing shots, pushing movements, caressing wandering, and even licking desire moans are all accumulated in the surging again and again...

Gao Yan clearly remembered all the processes that made him blush, and he also took out a little thought while reaching the final peak, thinking that Liu Yi could still do it for so long after thirty-seven, and the man was indeed as legend that 40 was a flower.

Gao Yan was carried into the bathroom to take a shower in a daze afterwards, and then fell asleep on the bed again in a daze, Liu Yi was no better, where did he remember anything else at this time, and put his arms around Gao Yan and slept directly.

I know that Liu Heng called over there and said where are you guys? Dongdong had already asked them for their father and little brother several times.

Liu Yi woke himself up within three seconds, but his voice was still as low as if he had just woken up, and said, "I know, let's go right away."

Liu Heng finally came back to the taste, and dared to love the two of them rolling the sheets at home! Liu Heng urged again and hung up the phone.

After Gao Yan woke up, he was refreshed, his waist was not sore and his legs were not painful, and it didn't look like he had been doing it for a long time. The two washed and dressed as quickly as they could, and when they arrived at Liu Heng's house, they just had dinner.

As soon as Gao Yan entered the door, he was surrounded by Tangyuan and Dongdong, and the two children competed to touch the little brother in Gao Yan's stomach. Dongdong is very close to his own brother, and he refuses to share and touch Tangyuan, making Tangyuan very depressed.

Dousha passed the black exam in the early days of school, and slowly became normal, and the class exam finally began to seriously not let teachers and parents worry. Now when he heard about Gao Yan's pregnancy, he was also very curious, he would not chase after his little brother like two little cubs, but his eyes also glanced at Gao Yan's stomach from time to time.

Gao Yan was stared at by several people uncomfortable, and he didn't know how to talk about the second child, but Liu Yi spoke very calmly and told the twins very indifferently at the dinner table.

Then, there was an eerie silence at the dinner table, and everyone looked at Gao Yan.

It was Tangyuan who threw the chopsticks first and began to negotiate with Dongdong: "Two younger brothers, just you and me are one by one, don't say 'no'." Dongdong's

little neck was raised, "I don't!" One younger brother is mine, and two younger brothers are mine! Dou

Sha glanced at the two cubs obliquely, and didn't say anything, and his heart said that no matter how many births he had, he still had to call his brother.

So in the argument between the two children, the atmosphere at the dinner table began to develop towards a lively trend, Gao Yan was pregnant with twins, of course, first to congratulate a call, of course, this is a big thing, several adults began to think rationally about housing and future care of children and career-related issues.

Since the matter of the branch has begun, it must not be stopped now, Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan discussed it and decided to take a step by step, and some Gao Yan who can prepare now will also prepare first.

As for other issues, Gao Yan doesn't have to worry about it, Liu Yi can naturally take care of everything. It's just that the house he just made still seems to be a little smaller now, and it's good that a family of four lives, and if a family of five lives, it feels very small and small.

Gao Yan saw that Liu Yi was pondering the matter of the house again, and smiled helplessly: "What is the difference between four people living in five people?" Children don't take up space, and when they go to school in winter and winter, won't there be two small ones at home? Dongdong

was hurt by the fact that he was overstated so lightly, QAQ.

One child is easy and twins are difficult, Liu Yi can give birth to a second bun is already a big joy, now the second child can conceive two, it is simply envious.

Liu Heng sat on the sofa, one arm was placed horizontally on the backrest behind Wang Yincheng, from time to time he glanced at his wife, and he was a little absent-minded when he talked with Liu Yi, thinking about when he would have a small bun at home.

Lu Hengda took a flight for more than ten hours, and asked the secretary to inform him of the arrival time and flight number, but when he arrived, he walked around the airport and came back, and no one came to pick him up, let alone call.

Lu Hengda was so angry that he called Liu Heng, Liu Heng himself is not an idler, and he has been busy recently, naturally he has no time to pick him up, and bluntly said on the phone to let him take a taxi by himself.

Lu Hengda called Wang Yincheng again, and Wang Yincheng was also busy, saying that I can't leave, I'll give you the address and come by yourself.

Lu Hengda finally called Liu Yi, Liu Yi was asking the nursing center to adjust the video of Gao Yan doing B ultrasound, the doctor was explaining to Liu Yi the image map to see his two twins, where there was time to pay attention to Lu Hengda, the phone was not answered, and he hung up directly.

Lu Hengda was simply mad, and finally had to take a taxi to the hotel, and his figure was extremely depressed along the way, feeling that Hao Jiyou had a fart in his life, and forgot his friends with a wife!

Liu Yi knew that Lu Hengda also called two hours later to ask, Lu Hengda hummed to express dissatisfaction, and finally made an appointment with Liu Yi to meet the time and place.

Lu Hengda came this time to bring a big gift worthy of the best, on the one hand, to give Liu Yi face, on the other hand, he was also worried that Liu Yi had found a wife who was more powerful than Wang Yincheng, he always felt that Liu Yi was very high-sighted, and if he snubbed and turned back and was beaten.

In fact, the first time Lu Hengda saw the legendary Gao Yan, it was indeed very ordinary.

Wang Yincheng belongs to the first thing to meet and give a very cold and calm impression, coupled with his outstanding appearance, the impression is naturally extraordinary; But Gao Yan is not, although Gao Yan is good-looking, he does not have such a prominent temperament, treats people like ordinary people politely, talks to you with a smile, looks at your eyes with a smile, and looks low-key and easy to get along with.

Lu Hengda was a little puzzled at that time, he always thought that Liu Yi either didn't look for it, but he was at least an extraordinary person who could shatter the image of ordinary people, like Gao Yan, in his opinion, it was indeed too ordinary.

Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng naturally came, neither brought the children over, the five of them sat in the private room drinking tea and eating snacks, and the atmosphere was quite harmonious for a while.

Lu Hengda looked at Gao Yan carefully, and after saying two words, handed over the meeting gift, Gao Yanke politely said thank you, did not shirk, accepted, opened according to the usual etiquette of this wave of people, and found that it was a mechanical watch with exquisite workmanship.

Gao Yan politely said thank you again.

Lu Heng was a little disappointed when he arrived here, because Gao Yan really didn't look special, looking such an ordinary man, listening to the previous statement, it seems that the family background is also ordinary, and the life experience is also ordinary, it is nothing more than taking a three- or four-year-old son who just happened to meet Liu Yi, inadvertently recognized by Hu Lian, secretly did a paternity test to confirm that it was Liu Yi's species, and finally achieved a marriage and family that made both parties quite complete; It is said that the Liu family also knew, and Jin Yan also specially ran over.

Maybe Gao Yan has characteristics that he has not yet discovered? Lu Hengda looked at Gao Yan from time to time in the gap between speaking, to see his attitude and manners and deeds when he spoke, to see him speak freely with everyone without gaps, and to see some small interactions between him and Liu Yi inadvertently. Finally, a little taste came back slowly.

Gao Yan's ordinary is not an ordinary person in the normal sense, if he is really a public ordinary person, then talking to people like Liu Yi and Liu Heng will always be a little cautious and estranged. They all grew up in the circle of rich people, and their insight always prides themselves on being extraordinary, but they can always feel the psychological pressure and vigilance of those who talk to them.

But Gao Yan does not, he is like a flowing medium, like a pool of lake water, whether you are angular or round and smooth, he can always fit your heart, he is not abrupt or emerged, and the water has always flowed long.

And Lu Hengda's memory seems to be rarely like now, so concerned about a person, will show it, he will help take the initiative to help Gao Yan replace the iced coffee, will take the initiative to call the waiter to carefully explain to replace it with a hot drink with low calories, from time to time eye contact, occasionally physical touch to appease, seems to be thinking about Gao Yan, so that he will not feel uncomfortable because he sees such a prick for the first time.

On the other hand, Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng are not intimate.

After drinking the tea and gossiping a lot, Lu Hengda felt that his three views were about to be broken, and the more he looked at Liu Yi, the more he felt that something was wrong.

Liu Yi is like this now? How so? He felt that this should not be the case!

But what it should be, Lu Hengda himself can't say, it seems that Liu Yi, who was single-minded in the past, is not right about his career future.

Lu Hengda finally remembered his business and asked Liu Yi: "What's going on over there in Zurich?" The phone calls are all coming to me, you don't really want to leave everything alone, do you?

Liu Yi didn't actually mean that, but the Zurich side was too concerned about his attitude, Liu Yi explained: "No." The plans for the acquisition are business as usual.

Gao Yan raised his eyebrows, and glanced at Wang Yincheng, who was sitting opposite, only then did he know that Liu Yi was planning to buy Huarong.

Lu Hengda was speechless: "Then what do you call me from Zurich and do it?" "I couldn't figure it out.

Lu Hengda was puzzled, I don't know the reason, of course the other four people present know what is going on. Lu Hengda saw that Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng both laughed, but he didn't know anything, and his heart couldn't help but feel hairy, and there was a sense of dazedness that others knew that they didn't know anything.

After a while, Liu Yi said: "I want to manage it now, everything has to be thrown on my head, I don't have so much time, I don't care, the board also has a way to find others." With at least eight months to go between now and the birth of my child, I plan to give myself a one-year vacation.

Lu Hengda deserved to be a frequent negotiation and chat with people, and quickly grasped the point, "What child?"

Wang Yincheng said, "Gao derived the second child."

Lu Hengda: "..." blinked at Liu Yi: "Didn't you have a four-year-old son a few months ago?"

Liu Yi then struck: "I didn't say all, it's twins."

"..." Lu Hengda only knew at this moment what a winner in life was, like Liu Yi, who can get rich without relying on his family, he found out that he could not give birth, but his son and wife were pregnant at the age of thirty-seven, and he was able to conceive twins again! Bear! Win! Family!

Like him, who is in his thirties, has no wife and no children, mixes himself well, lives a high-class life, drives a luxury car, lives in a mansion, and is a scumbag with only five combat effectiveness!

Many people now know about Gao Yan's pregnancy, but few know about the second child.

Lu Hengda had a certain dark psychology, feeling that he could not be a loser in life alone, so he called out one by one, saying do you know, Liu Yi's family is pregnant, well, you know, then do you know that you are pregnant with twins?

"..." Of course, don't talk about the twins around them, even the old lady Jin Yan did not notify her at the first time, and when Gao Yan personally called over and said that one child was pregnant with two,

the old lady was almost fainting.

That night, I packed my luggage and didn't sleep, so I had to come over after booking a ticket.

Liu Pingnian wondered what kind of wind Jin Yan didn't sleep at night, and when he heard that Gao Yan was pregnant with a twin, he was also excited in his heart, walking back and forth on the side of the bed in his pajamas, and didn't care about Jin Yan anymore, and after a while, he took the landline and called, "Book another plane ticket." "