Chapter 44

Gao Yan now finds that the environment in which he was born has really changed a lot, and the antique circle he was in before was like a city, with all kinds of characters in it, laughing and scolding on everyone's faces, very clear. But now the expressions of the people around him are almost the same, no matter whether they will turn their faces in the next second, at least now everyone is polite, and only they know what they think.

Gao Yan and Zhao Sen also gained something from this meeting, at least he knew how Gao Huanyu died, at least he also knew that there was such a figure as Zhao Sen who suddenly appeared.

Gao Yan planned to drive back after coming out of Zhao Sen's vineyard, because they were all in the far suburbs, not far from Liu Yi's house, plus it was not a wide road, so Gao Yan's driving speed was not fast.

However, Gao Yan had just driven for 10 minutes, and he saw a black sedan in the rearview mirror following him, and the speed was also not fast or slow.

Gao Yan drove for a while, seeing that the car was still following, and finally simply stopped on the side of the road and turned off the fire. The car behind also quickly stopped on the side of the road.

Gao Yan didn't get out of the car, sat in the driver's seat and waited, and soon Wen Ning got out of the car behind, took off his sunglasses and flung the door and walked towards Gao Yan's car.

Wen Ning walked to the side of Gao Yan's car, braced his arms on the roof of the car, bent down slightly, Gao Yan lowered the window, and said sideways: "Something?"

Wen Ning looked at Gao Yan and said, "I just want to ask what you came to see Zhao Sen for?"

Gao Yan said directly: "Gao Huanyu was killed by him.

Wen Ning frowned, his eyes turning rather quickly.

Gao Yan started the car and said lightly: "I'll leave first if there is nothing to do."

Wen Ning opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but swallowed it back, the arm propped up on the roof of the car was taken away, but suddenly paused, bending down and said, "Gao Yan, I always thought that you would not be with a businessman like Liu Yi."

Gao Yan turned to look at him inexplicably and replied, "Ten years earlier, I wouldn't have felt that I would fall for a puritan like you. Gao

Yan's tone of reply was very light, and unlike the sharp-for-tat tone, Gao Yan's casual tone did not care at all, and the general tone was the most hurtful.

Wen Ning pulled his lips and smiled bitterly, got up and got out of the way, watching Gao Yansheng get on the window and drive away.

When Gao Yan went back, Liu Yi had not yet returned, and Wang Yincheng took his three children to swim.

Gao Yan entered through the side door on the other side of the pool, and when he opened the door, he saw Wang Yincheng standing in the water with his arm holding Tangyuan, and Tangyuan was hanging on Wang Yincheng's neck in horror, his butt was still pouting, and his legs were still pedaling in the water.

Wang Yincheng was almost strangled to death by Tang Yuan's two arms, slapped Tang Yuan's pouting butt, gritted his teeth and said: "Don't pedal the water, hold you!" Tangyuan

kicked the water a few more times before he stopped pedaling, hanging on Wang Yincheng's neck, and began to howl: "I must have picked it up by you!!!

Gao Yan burst into laughter, and said as he walked in, "What is Tangyuan howling?"

Wang Yincheng raised his eyes and said helplessly: "Teach him to swim, how can I not learn, and blame me for being a stepmother." Dou

paste came from the side at this time, dragged the tangyuan from Wang Yincheng's arms, the tangyuan was stunned, and after letting go, he wanted to keep the bean paste, but the bean paste hand let the tangyuan empty, and then the bean paste directly wanted to let go.