Chapter 14

Gao Yan was stunned when he saw that the child Liu Yi was holding was actually Dongdong, but... how could Liu Yi hold Dongdong? What's going on?

Gao Yan walked over suspiciously, still carrying a packed lunch in his hand, "President Liu." Gao Yan and Liu Yi said hello, turned to look at their little cub, and said, "Dongdong?

Dongdong looked at Gao Yan very happily, subconsciously reaching out to hug, but suddenly remembered that he was in the arms of the second father, and quickly withdrew his hand and clenched his small fist, for fear that Gao Yan would take him away and not let the second father hold him.

Gao Yan is a little blinded, what is the situation? What is Liu Yi doing here? How could Liu Yi hold Dongdong?

The confusion and surprise on Gao Yan's face were obvious, and Liu Yi didn't want to ask Dongdong directly, so he looked at Liu Yi.

Liu Yi still didn't like to talk much, Gao Yan looked at him at this time, but he still didn't say anything, only nodded faintly, and then turned around and walked back with Dongdong in his arms.

Gao Yan: "..."

Liu Yi held Dongdong and walked in front, Gao Yan followed inexplicably, his eyes sweeping back and forth on the back of Dongdong and
Liu Yi's head. Dongdong lay on Liu Yi's shoulder with a particularly satisfied look, turning his head to look at Gao Yan a few times from time to time, as if to determine whether Gao Yan had followed,or whether he would suddenly walk away halfway.

Liu Yi carried Dongdong back to the ward just now, a bunch of people at the door of the ward had dispersed, and the little nurse was no longer there, only Hu Lian looked at the distance with his arms on the windowsill with a serious face. Hu Lian heard the footsteps and turned around, and saw Liu Yi holding Dongdong, and he quickly went to open the door for Liu Yi.

Liu Yi carried Dongdong into the ward, and Hu Lian was thinking about a bunch of messy things while helping Liu Yi open the door, and he didn't notice Gao Yan following behind.

Gao Yan saw that Hu Lian seemed to be a little distracted, so he raised his eyebrows and stood by the door to look at him, Hu Lian suddenly sighed when he was looking at the ward, and when he saw Gao Yan in a blink of an eye, he was startled fiercely, and almost jumped up and took two steps back, "Gao Yan!"

The ward door closed automatically, and Gao Yan looked at Hu Lian with a what happened look: "Why is President Liu here?!"

Hu Lian was startled, his heart was beating wildly, he was asked by Gao Yan but did not know how to answer, tens of thousands of alpacas in his heart rushed over, and he couldn't scold dirty words, because he found that in the current situation, even if he had dirty words, he didn't know who to scold! It seems that the person who should be scolded the most is himself.

Hu Lian raised his hand to cover his lips and coughed, and said calmly: "Oh, Mr. Liu just came to the hospital for something, and when he met Dongdong, Dongdong was going to go to the toilet, so Mr. Liu took the child to the toilet."

Gao Yan raised his eyebrows: "That's it?"

Hu Lian pretended to be very calm: "Otherwise? The hospital was originally opened by Mr. Liu, and recently several projects of the nursing center were completed, and Mr. Liu just came to take a look."

Gao Yan: "Oh!" It turns out that the hospital is Liu Yi's.

Hu Lian looked at Gao Yan and carefully observed the look on Gao Yan's face, but he was very puzzled in his heart. Logically speaking, if Gao Yan hadn't taught Dongdong to shout people, how could Dongdong see Liu Yi and directly call the second father? But now when he looked at the look on Gao Yan's face, it didn't seem like he was pretending, as if he was surprised that Liu Yi would encounter Dongdong, could it be that Gao Yan didn't know anything at all?