Chapter 93: Fanwai II Who is Worse than Whom

Years later, Gao Yan has become a shareholder of Hongyu, occasionally wearing a suit to attend some important occasions with the whole family, but he basically stopped working at that time, the three children in the family have to take care of, Liu Yi has a lot of miscellaneous things, those things used to be Hu Lian's secretary in charge, and now it has all become Gao Yan's internal affairs.

Rabbit and Meow Meow are also slowly growing up in the Liu family, twin brothers and sisters are very favored, Meow Meow is the stickiest Liu Yi, Rabbit is the most sticky Dongdong, Gao Yan... Naturally, Liu Yi is the stickiest.

Liu Yi has changed a lot in recent years, his life after marriage is too perfect, people are lazy, and the time to take care of the family is more than the time for the business. Once the hearing of medical equipment did not attend, the United States angrily made dozens of calls to question, but Liu Yi's mobile phone was still turned off, he was soaking in the double bathtub at home with high affection.

Afterwards, Liu Heng asked Liu Yi, "Why didn't you go to the hearing?"

Liu Yi thought for a while, and replied with a serious face: "Oh, I'm watching the expansion pack of the wheel and forgetting the time."

Gao Yan: "..." Liu

Yi and Gao Yan's love is very strange, probably because Liu Yi was a pure celibate for the first thirty years, and never spent the slightest time on feelings, so Gao Yan's feelings heated up in turn after that, becoming more and more intense, just like the daughter red buried in the cellar, the more intense and hot the more he goes.

Liu Yi and Gao Yan did not ask a nanny to take care of the children at first, only hired a special person to take care of the hygiene and three meals a day, but Liu Yi later found that there was not enough time, if Gao Yan did not go out on this day, he would spend most of the day taking care of Meow Meow and Rabbit, and in the afternoon he had to pick up Dongdong from school, and after Dongdong came back, he had to stick to Gao Yan.

Liu Yi ate children's vinegar several times during that time, Gao Yan laughed at him inexplicably, do you still eat children's vinegar? Liu Yi was said to be very anxious, so he asked Liu Heng to come out to drink, Liu Heng was in the rising stage of his career at that time, but also all kinds of depression, work is not smooth, Wang Yincheng after graduating from the doctorate and taking care of business and busy to death, but the time of bean paste was advanced to the rebellious period, as soon as school started, he was invited four times, three fights and once handed over white rolls, only tangyuan stupid cute is quite reassuring.

The two brothers did not ask out to drink, and in a villa where Liu Yi stored wine, Liu Yi and Liu Heng clinked glasses, and the two brothers poured bitter water on each other.

Liu Yi held the wine glass, his angular face printed on the crystal cup, and said faintly: "I revolve around the child every day, as if I am not so important."
Liu Heng lit a cigarette, threw the cigarette box and lighter to
Liu Yi, and said, "You're okay, Orange has been busy and crazy recently, and I haven't been home for a long time, and I can't even see anyone." If the dousha fights again, I think about whether to repair him while Orange is not at home.
Liu Yi and
Liu Heng looked at each other, neither of them made any evaluation of each other's lives, men, it was nothing more than pouring bitter water on each other behind their backs, and poured each other back to each house.

The two brothers complained to each other, and there was a sign that who was worse than the other and was not valued by his wife.

Liu Yi said: "Gao Yan opened his eyes in the morning until he returned home in the evening, and he probably didn't say more than thirty sentences to me, including helping children get toy man milk and the like.

Liu Heng: "Do you listen to Gao Yan's voice or air as a medium, I listen to the sound of oranges has now become an electric current as a medium."

Liu Yi: "Once Gao Yan looked at me and watched for a long time, I thought he was going to say something to me, but I laughed with me and said that he forgot to buy milkshake cakes for Dongdong, and then he went out."

Liu Heng: "Orange finally went home last time, at the airport, Tangyuan hugged first, Tangyuan hugged bean paste after hugging, bean paste finished hugging directly led a child with one hand and walked out, I held luggage in the back."

Liu Yi: "The last time Dongdong celebrated his birthday, he decorated the house and made a cake himself, and I didn't buy a tie cake directly for my birthday."

Liu Heng: "Oh, my last birthday, Orange called me, said 'happy birthday', and then reminded me to go to school tomorrow to meet the teacher, Dousha is causing trouble at school again."
Liu Yi took a sip of wine in a muffled voice, turned his head and glanced at Liu Heng,
Liu Heng smoked and turned his head, and asked, "Look at what?"

Liu Yi narrowed his eyes: "You are worse than me."

Liu Heng QAQ: "I am definitely worse than you, recently I have been thinking about whether to change to a single bed."
Liu Yi held the wine glass and looked ahead, reached out and patted
Liu Heng's shoulder, he suddenly felt that he really didn't seem to be so miserable, at least he could still touch a smooth lump of meat every night.

Liu Heng's mobile phone suddenly rang at this time, Liu Heng took out his mobile phone and took a look, his eyes suddenly brightened, and he quickly picked up: "Hello?

Wang Yincheng said at the end: "I just got off the plane and was at the Holiday Hotel."

Liu Heng stood up from the bar, and with one hand he had already touched the car keys scattered on the bar, and said while touching: "Hotel? How do you stay in a hotel? The

hall was very quiet, and I heard Wang Yincheng on the other end of the phone say nonchalantly: "What do you say?"

Liu Heng had a wide noodle face: "I'll come right away, ten minutes, no, no, five minutes is enough." After saying that, he took his coat and key and ran towards the door, greeting Liu Yi with an impatient face: "I'll go first, and I'll drink it later."
Liu Yi looked at Liu Heng with an expression of "hurry up and don't let Laozi see you", but
Liu Heng had already rushed out and couldn't see the figure.

The villa was very quiet, Liu Yi was bored leaning on the edge of the bar alone, he casually threw the wine glass aside, looked sideways at the window, not long after his mobile phone also rang, he picked it up, Gao Yan asked at the end: "What time do you come back at night?"

Liu Yi said reasonably: "Oh, I know, when I go back at night, my voice will be lighter, and it won't disturb the children."

Gao Yan smiled helplessly at the end: "Who said that the child is gone?" I asked you what time you came back, I made you soup, and if you come back late, I will warm you up.
Liu Yi stood up from the edge of the bar at once, just like
Liu Heng just now, holding the mobile phone in one hand and touching the car keys on the bar with the other, "I'm busy, go back soon, soon."

Gao Yan's voice on the other end was smooth and gentle: "Did you drink?" Drink and stop driving.

Liu Yi took the key and strode out, his eyes replied like a big dog: "Drink a little, it's okay, just two sips of red wine, I'll go back soon."

Gao Yan: "Then you should also be careful on the road." The

door of the villa where the wine was stored was slammed shut, the automatic voice lights went out after ten minutes, and everything fell into darkness, as if two complaining men had never been here.

Fanwai (Rabbit) Rabbit is

the only girl in the Liu family, who has been raised very expensive since she was a child, and belongs to the kind that is rich and rich.

The skirts, socks, shoes, headgear, headgear, headbands, leather bands, each of them is the best. Gao Yan wants to participate in any activity of the auction or any ceremony of the collection session, will bring the rabbit to participate, the little girl wears a pink and bright little skirt, flowing slanted bangs and a ponytail, as soon as she appears, she attracts the attention of countless people.

The main thing is that Gao Yan and Liu Yi are good-looking, and the genes here are naturally not said, plus they have been raised as princesses since childhood, and they are naturally a little more expensive than others, and the girls in the circle have the same family background as her, some are as beautiful as her, and some are like him by the stars. But Bunny has all the girl's fantastic background and everything she has, and is definitely a real princess.

Gao Yan has been taking rabbits to various occasions, and he has a deep-rooted concept in his bones that girls must be rich, give her the best to take him to various occasions to increase his insight and foresight, and meet different people, so that when he grows up, he will not be casually coaxed by the sweet words of some man.

Liu Yi rarely took Bunny to those celebrity occasions, and in Liu Yi's circle, his daughter Rabbit inadvertently became the mysterious object of everyone's discussion.

Liu Yi actually doesn't like this, he thinks that his daughter is good, lazy fat mouth and ugly face can't talk without knowledge there is no problem, he feels that it doesn't matter, anyway, his daughter, his two old sons have money, in the future, the brothers of the rabbit must also be very rich, anyway, there is money and background, can the rabbit no matter what.

Can't get married, anyway, there is a father and brother to raise, marry badly, there is also the support of the mother's family, even if you divorce in the future, return to your mother's family, you will still be a rich third-generation queen. From Liu Yi's point of view, none of the men are good things, and no one is worthy of their own good rabbits.

Although Liu Yi thinks so and looks forward to it so, the rabbit has been very iconic since he was a child, smart and knowledgeable, and he can't control it when he is naughty, but he is especially considerate and coquettish.

Rabbit is coquettish at home, and all the men of the Liu family have to surrender, what they want.

Later, the rabbit fell in love early, and at the age of 20, he found a foreign mixed-race royal family, Gao Yan felt that it was okay, Liu Yi resolutely disagreed, and said to Gao Yan with a black face: "Marrying the royal family is better than others except for the noble name?" The current royal family is not the royal family hundreds of years ago, marrying in the past does not want him to be a princess, when the time comes, there is nothing, rabbit follow him to drink the northwest wind? Besides, the European part pays attention to blood, what if you are bullied by gossip on the issue of bloodline? Is a commoner princess so good?

Gao Yan wiped his sweat: "If you are worried about this, it is said that the boy's family has a monopoly on a lot of business..."

Liu Yi interrupted, "He has money? Can he be richer than me?

Gao Yan: "..." Liu Yi was on the list of the world's richest people at that time.

Gao Yan had nothing to say, and transferred Liu Yi's words to his baby daughter, who was bored playing board games at home, and when he heard Gao Yan's words, he took out his mobile phone and called the man to spray oil, asking the other party in fluent English if he could be richer than his father.

Gao Yan didn't hear clearly, Bunny hung up the phone and said very calmly: "Oh, he said that he is not richer than our father for the time being, but he will work hard." Later

, the male spray of the rabbit suffered countless hardships on Liu Yi's side, but fortunately, the mixed-race little prince finally managed to survive, married the rabbit back home, and then began to work hard to take the old man as a target and ran all the way... Well, in the end, he is indeed richer than Liu Yi.

Finally, Bunny is a biologist who has struggled in scientific research all his life and is famous among royal ladies, and her idol is Marie Curie.

Fanwai (Meow Meow) Meow

is worse than Rabbit, and when he was born, the Liu family already had three boys. The Liu family has always been strict with boys, bean paste and winter winter are special, because they suffered in family affection when they were children, so the family has always turned a blind eye to these two children, as for tangyuan, because he has been stupid since childhood, adults can't bear to talk about him, and finally when it is Meow's turn, they are extremely bitter.

Even the name, he felt that he was the most bitter one. When he was not born, the most bitter name of the Liu family was Tangyuan's brother, because Tangyuan's nickname was Tangyuan, and the big name was also Tangyuan. Later, he was born, and his father Liu Yi had a brain twitch at that time (...) Give him a small name Meow, and his grandfather Liu Pingnian's brain pumped again, and he named him Cat Cat.

Meow at one point thought he was either a cat demon or he was picked up in the trash.

(╯‵口′)╯(┻━┻

Meow Meow has been strictly required since school, living habits and homework, Bunny dressed beautifully to attend dinner parties on various occasions, he is trying to be a good meow; When Dousha started fighting all the way to college in junior high school, he was trying to be a good meow; Dongdong was obsessed with four-paw plush when he raised a bunch of round hairs at home, he was trying to make a good meow; Tangyuan was so stupid that he couldn't pass the college exam in the end, and when he was actually eating and drinking everywhere under the guise of studying, he was still trying to be a good meow ~~! _(:з"∠)_

Later, when everyone in the Liu family reflected, Liu Meow Meow had become the most awesome character in the Liu family, and the words cool and handsome could not describe him.

But in fact - Meow Meow clenched his fists in his heart to see the sky burst into tears, and he didn't want to become like this, but he had already gone further and further on the road to success, and by the time he found that it was too late to turn back.

So Meow Meow's biggest wish in this life -

First, change the name (daimyo)

Second, find a good man to hurt himself, but emotionally he suffers, physically he has to attack!

Third, no more women pretending to be men to go on blind dates for rabbits!!! It's only sixteen years old, and it's a fart!!!! The eldest sister begs you to marry early!!!

Fourth, the above, think of it and add.

Later, Meow Meow found a fighter among men, Mr. Fighter he is an aggressive, well, physically and spiritually.

Meow TAT