Chapter 12 - Meet daddy

Hu Lian barely slept at night, and ran out early in the morning when he received a call from the nursing center.

Hu Lian was thinking about Gao Yan's child all the way, thinking about what the child looked like, did he look like Liu Yi or Gao Yan? If the child looks like Liu Yi, wouldn't Gao Yan have some doubts after seeing Liu Yi?

Hu Lian's brain kept thinking about it, he didn't sleep all night and smoked in the office for one night, didn't drink or eat half a sip of water in the morning, and drove directly to the nursing center. Hu Lian has a problem, when he has low blood sugar, his face is particularly bad, and his face is particularly serious with dark circles.

So when he stood in front of Gao Yan with a heavy heart, what Gao Yan saw was Hu Lian's immortal look.

Gao Yan hugged Dongdong, and it was not very good to stand up, only looked at Hu Lian, and said in surprise: "Hu Lian, why are you here?"

Hu Lian stood at the door with a face, Dongdong turned his back to the door and buried his face in Gao Yan's arms, he couldn't see the child's appearance clearly, this time he heard Gao Yan speak, and quickly put away the stunned look on his face, walked in, closed the door and said: "I just came here to send a few documents."

"Send documents? Coming to the hospital to deliver documents?"

Hu Lian pointed his hand down, pointed his finger to the ground, and explained: "Mr. Liu's."

Gao Yan raised his eyebrows, obviously surprised that this hospital was actually opened by Liu Yi.

Dongdong was lying in Gao Yan's arms a little confused, but his eyelids were very heavy when he half-opened his eyes, and he heard someone speak, but he didn't have the strength to speak.

Hu Lian took two steps closer and looked at Dongdong, Gao Yan said, "My son, Dongdong."

Hu Lian smiled and said, "Dongdong is a nickname?"

Gao Yan nodded, and said softly while coaxing the child to sleep: "Dongdong is a small name, and the big name is Gao Yuchen."

Gao Yan sat on the chair, Hu Lian leaned over, bent over and stretched his neck to look at Dongdong, Dongdong's eyelashes flashed, moved in Gao Yan's arms, seemed to lie a little uncomfortable, Gao Yan simply changed the direction to hold the child.

Hu Lian just took advantage of this effort to see Dong Dong's appearance, but to his disappointment, Dong Dong didn't seem to look particularly similar to Gao Yan and Liu Yi, but the outline of his face could see Liu Yi's shadow.

Dongdong's little face was a little red, coughing twice from time to time, with a Xiaoice bag on his forehead, and said nonsense: "Dongdong is sick? Is it serious?"

Gao Yan: "A little cough and fever."

Hu Lian whispered, "Dongdong is not in good health?"

Gao Yan nodded and said, "His health has always been bad, and he have been like this since he was a child."

Hu Lian suddenly felt very uncomfortable in his heart, and did not ask Gao Yan anything further. He thought that for him, hiding it for so many years was just for Liu Yi, but he had never thought much about the child.

Gao Yan hugged Dongdong, Hu Lian stood on the side, the consultation room was very quiet, Hu Lian felt a little embarrassed, he seemed to come really suddenly and presumptuously, not to mention how he knew that Gao Yan would be here, he came in so rashly to look at other people's children, it seemed to have a neurotic omen.

Hu Lian thought about it himself, smiled dryly, and said, "Have you eaten it? I just finished delivering my things, and I went to buy breakfast."

Dongdong and Gao Yan did not eat, Gao Yan did not care, but Dongdong could not be hungry, Gao Yan and Hu Lian were not too familiar, so some were embarrassed to let Hu Lian run errands, but Hu Lian looked at Gao Yan with an "earnest" gaze.