Chapter 89

Su Yu put the satellite phone away, pointed to the children's room behind Gao Yan, and said, "You go and lie down, don't move." Gao

Yan had a feeling like waking up from a dream at this moment, all the real feelings shot over at once, making him extremely awake and dizzy at the same time, he looked at Su Yu's figure and said, "Is he dead?" He asked, "What happened?"

Su Yu did not turn to look at Gao Rongsheng, only raised his hand to hold one of Gao Yan's arms, and led the person towards the room, his eyes did not move in the slightest, and said, "You can wait for Liu Yi to come back and listen to him explain." Now go lie down, you don't want to have any problems with the two in your stomach, right?

A word made Gao Yan successfully shut up, yes, he couldn't manage so much at all, and the current situation didn't allow him to worry about it, since Liu Yi said that he believed the little man in front of him, then he didn't think about it much.

Gao Yan expelled everything that had just happened from his mind as much as possible, dressed and lay down on Dongdong's children's bed to rest, Su Yu closed the door and went out, not long after coming out with a cup of warm milk, stood aside and carefully observed Gao Yan's expression, and then walked away in silence, closing the door with his hand.

The room was quiet, Gao Yan drank all the milk, lay on the bed with his eyes closed, at first he could hear the footsteps of the little man, but after a while, there was no sound at all.

Gao Yan couldn't sleep, he could only close his eyes to not let himself think about it, touching his stomach with his hand, praying that Liu Yi would come back soon, he couldn't face everything now.

Gao Yan lay unusually awake for a while, and soon after there was a sound of hurried footsteps outside the door, and then the door was pushed open with a "bang", Gao Yan opened his eyes and raised his neck, and saw Liu Yi walking in with a shocked and uncertain face.

Liu Yi almost rushed over and hugged Gao Yan, carefully looked at Gao Yan's face, and widened his eyes: "Is it okay?" How does it feel?!

Gao Yan shook his head, supporting his body with one hand and touching his stomach with the other, "It's okay, I'm fine."
Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan, his eyes mixed with too many complex emotions, concern, regret, chagrin, self-blame and anger,
Liu Yi hugged Gao Yan and held the person in his arms, at this moment he felt that the existence of the person in front of him was so unreal, if there was a little mistake during the time he left just now, he couldn't imagine what kind of treatment Gao Yan would be treated, and how he would fall into endless regret for the rest of his life.

Liu Yi hugged Gao Yan and kissed Gao Yan's hair, just wanting to hold the person in front of him in his arms and not let him suffer the slightest harm.

Gao Yan was finally relieved at this moment, Liu Yi was back, his reliance was in front of him at this moment, and he didn't have to worry anymore.

Liu Yi let go of Gao Yan after a while, looked at Gao Yan, touched Gao Yan's stomach again, and still said uneasily: "I contacted the hospital, and when a car comes over later, I will accompany you to the hospital to take a look."

Gao Yan nodded, knowing that checking at this time was undoubtedly the most correct choice.

Gao Yan didn't have the strength to know what the cause and effect was at the moment, in fact, this matter was not complicated, it was nothing more than Gao Rongsheng went crazy looking for revenge, Liu Yi may have known what in advance and made some preparations, but unfortunately he still caught Gao Rongsheng's way, fortunately, everyone was safe in the end.

Liu Yi accompanied Gao Yan in Dongdong's room, Gao Yan rested for a while, and not long after the hospital's car arrived, Su Yu knocked at the door to remind Liu Yi to take Gao Yan to the hospital.

Liu Yi remembered Gao Yan in his heart, but the group of bodyguards he paid for himself was now a fire, and looking at Su Yu's indifferent eyes that didn't care about anything was even more fiery. But at this moment, the most important thing is to accompany Gao Yan to the hospital for examination, and Liu Yi can only suppress a monstrous anger and help Gao Yan downstairs.

However, what surprised Gao Yan when he went downstairs was that there was nothing clean on the corridor on the second floor, the broken vase at the entrance of the stairs was gone, all the things that had been smashed into a mess in the hall on the first floor had disappeared, and the man in black with a bloody face at the entrance was also gone.

It's just that in addition to the small man, there are a few more men in the hall who are also dressed in black and have square scarves to cover their mouths.

The stretcher waited at the door, the medical staff helped Gao Yan into the car, Liu Yi followed out, and three of the men followed.

As if he suddenly remembered something, Liu Yi turned around and entered the gate, glancing at Su Yu.

Su Yu approached indifferently and stopped one meter away.

Liu Yi said, "Are people dead?"

Su Yu: "No."

A trace of fierce smog flashed in Liu Yi's eyes, and he turned around and said, "No need to keep it."

Su Yu's eyes were not the slightest bit moved: "Got it."

Liu Yi accompanied Gao Yan to the hospital for examination, followed a total of six bodyguards before and after, for fear that something would go wrong again.

And Su Yu pushed open the door of the utility room not long after Liu Yi Gao Yan left, and found the decaying and dilapidated body in the darkness.

Gao Rongsheng gasped and whined in his throat.

Su Yu's lights were not turned on, and everything was solved in a few seconds. And his companion brought in with a large black plastic belt and silently moved the person away.

Gao Yan also learned the truth of the matter afterwards.

After Liu Yi heard that Gao Rongsheng was not in Suzhou, he hired professional bodyguards, Liu Heng, Wang Yincheng, three children, and even Qiao Xing, where he arranged people, Liu Yi Gao Yan community arranged a total of eight people, all of them are elite.

Liu Yi asked for bodyguards just in case Gao Rongsheng would make any crazy moves, but according to the thinking of ordinary people, he would not escalate his personal grudges without limit.

However, Liu Yi underestimated Gao Rongsheng's madness, Liu Yi hired professional bodyguards, and Gao Rongsheng spent money to find a few outlaws. If Liu Yi's drama is a normal commercial scene, then Gao Rongsheng directly came to an underworld feud.

The group of people Gao Rongsheng found dared to think and dare to do, they collected Gao Rongsheng's money, and the solution to the problem was simple and rude but thorough. They kidnapped the child, then transferred the tiger away from the mountain to let Liu Yi leave the community, and then used anti-reconnaissance methods to get out of the sight of the bodyguards, and finally successfully leveled the bodyguards at Liu Yi's door to let Gao Rongsheng enter Gao Yan's gate.

Liu Yi was afraid after thinking about it afterwards, and his anger could not be suppressed, and he directly quarreled with the boss of the bodyguard group on the table, scolding what did you protect? My son's wife is almost gone!!

The boss of the bodyguard group was also angry and said, "Didn't you say that it was just an old man beforehand?" How did you get involved with that outlaw? People are licking and cutting at the tip of the knife, and they are all real guns and live ammunition every minute!! We are bodyguards!! Investigate this situation as soon as possible, I will find you a mercenary!! Have you seen any old man who would use counter-reconnaissance methods to avoid the sight of so many bodyguards and finally rush into the gate of your house?? That group of people is not a punk, big brother!! The

boss of the bodyguard group roared, followed Liu Yi to slap the table and quarrel, and no one on either side refused to let it, but Liu Yi thought about it afterwards and clearly knew that this time he really miscalculated, but he didn't expect Gao Rongsheng to fight such a big fight in the end, and found such a group of outlaws to come over.

Liu Yi even had to ask someone to find that group of people afterwards and spend money to settle it, so that there would be no more grudges afterwards.

Liu Yi's world view has almost changed this time, he is rich, but it is all earned cleanly, he is not engaged in politics and has no political ambitions, he has always been very low-key, and the bodyguards are just to protect normal personal safety. He never thought that one day his loved ones around him would suffer such a situation, and even almost die.

And Gao Yan was also very glad afterwards that he did not hide in the room at that time, but completely locked the door while entangled with Gao Rongsheng to isolate the people outside.

Gao Yan went to the hospital to check his body, there was nothing unusual, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi did not return to the community that day, and went directly to Liu Yi's villa in the suburbs, where Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng took their three childrenZi was patiently waiting for Gao Yan.

The moment Gao Yan entered the door, he saw Dongdong and Tangyuan sitting on the sofa in the living room safe and sound, and the stone in his heart completely fell.

Dongdong ran from the living room to the entrance, and Liu Yi picked Dongdong up and put him in Gao Yan's arms, and Gao Yan touched his son's hair and head to be relieved.

Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng saw that Gao Yan was safe and sound, and they also sighed for the rest of their lives after the disaster, no one asked Gao Yan more, just let him rest well and don't think about anything.

The bodyguards also withdrew from the community to the villa, and as soon as Gao Yan raised his eyes, he could see several men in black standing in the corner.

Gao Yan only knew the little man, thought about it, and asked Liu Yi: "I pressed the internal alarm of the community at that time, and the doorman didn't call the police, right?!"

Liu Yi glanced at Su Yu, rubbed his temples, and said, "That little man was afraid of bringing the police over and causing chaos, and knocked out the doorman."

Gao Yan: "..."

Like the quiet sea after the wind and waves passed, Gao Yan was raised in the villa after that, and Liu Yi accompanied him every day.

Gao Yan did not ask Liu Yi about the aftermath, and did not want to be disturbed by Gao Rongsheng's affairs, eating and drinking well every day to raise the two buns in his stomach, quietly waiting for the arrival of the due date.

Liu Yi and Liu Heng kept silent, and no one said anything about Gao Rongsheng, just as if nothing had happened.

Liu Yi never returned to that community after that, and except for useful things, everything else that could be thrown away was thrown away. He even quickly contacted insurance companies in China and Zurich, and bought several accident insurances, all of which were named Gao Yan.

And life goes on.