Chapter 18

Dongdong's father really shocked Gao Yan, Gao Yan hurriedly covered the child's mouth, Dongdong whined twice to grab Gao Yan's hand, Gao Yan didn't use much force, Dongdong broke away and shouted dad again.

Liu Yi rushed over all the way in a hurry, first went to Liu Heng's house to pick up the child and turned around and drove over, Liu Yi looked no different from usual on the surface, in fact, when he ran over quickly with tangyuan, his back was sweaty and soaked.

Liu Yi put down the rice balls, the rice balls were raised as fine as Dong Dong, with fine skin and tender flesh and fleshy cheeks, and his eyes were particularly spirited.

Tang Yuan first looked at Gao Yan, and then raised his neck to look at Liu Yi, and when his gaze turned to Dong Dong, he wondered, hey, why does it look so familiar?! Where do you seem to have seen it? Is that the child of the uncle's family?

Tangyuan and Dongdong had seen it in the restaurant before, but Tangyuan was confused and didn't remember it for a long time, but Dongdong remembered it clearly.

Dong Dong also looked at Tangyuan, with vigilance in his eyes, and kept looking at Tangyuan, he thought who was this little one in front of him?! Why did Dad hold him!?

Liu Yi and Gao Yan glanced at each other, looked down at Dong Dong, a touch of emotion flashed in his eyes, and his heart jumped fiercely. Blood is a very peculiar thing, even if this child is three years old now, he doesn't know anything, but when he saw Dongdong holding himself and crying before, Liu Yi felt very sorry for the child.

At that time, he didn't know why he was soft-hearted, and he still held the child to the bathroom to pee, stretching and coaxing, now think about it, fate is really not thin on him, otherwise how could he meet Gao Yan and meet Dongdong three years later?

Liu Yi's heart suppressed all kinds of complicated feelings, Dongdong's shoes had been taken off, it was difficult to get off the ground, but his hand was still stretched towards Liu Yi, and he seemed to want Liu Yi to hug him in particular.

Gao Yan frowned and looked down at Dongdong, not understanding how the child who was obedient in the past could save such disobedience today, and even shouted at Liu Yi, identifying Liu Yi as the second father. Gao Yan couldn't see anything when he looked at Liu Yi's expression, but he was still very worried that Liu Yi would despise himself because of this, after all, Gao Yan had to think too much about the situation.

Gao Yan simply stood up holding Dongdong and greeted Liu Yi: "President Liu."
Liu Yi is a person who is good at hiding his inner feelings, and in terms of expressionlessness, Liu Heng and Liu Yi have inherited their Laozi's technique very well, but obviously
Liu Yi is more authentic. Liu Yi walked to Gao Yan as usual, nodded and said hello to Gao Yan, and then very naturally took Dongdong from Gao Yan's arms.

Gao Yan: "..."

Dongdong took off his shoes and kicked in the air like a barefoot girl, and was held into his arms by Liu Yi, and shouted again around Liu Yi's neck: "Dad."

Gao Yangang wanted to explain to Liu Yi that Dongdong didn't understand anything, so he saw Liu Yi reach out and touch Dongdong's head, and said in a low voice: "Dongdong likes to drink orange juice, is orange juice delicious?" Dongdong

nodded and said very well: "It's delicious, the belly is round." Saying that, he touched his belly comfortably.

Liu Yi looked down at Dong Dong's little belly and found that the belly was round and bulging.

Liu Yi's voice itself is very low, and it will give people a very serious feeling when he speaks, but Gao Yan doesn't know why today, hearing Liu Yi open his mouth will feel that Liu Yi is actually very gentle when talking to children.