Chapter 10

Song Ming took Dongdong to the hospital in the nursing center in the morning. The hospital is very big, and the nurses and doctors are very enthusiastic. There are also many children in the hospital who are not in good health just like Dongdong.

After Song Ming registered with Dongdong in his arms, a nurse took the two of them to see a doctor who was free at the moment, and they didn't queue up for a number.

Song Ming went to see the doctor with Dongdong in his arms, showed the doctor the previous medical record card and the opinion letter from the nursing center, and exchanged some basic opinions with the doctor. After speaking, another nurse took Song Ming and Dongdong to visit the nursing center.

Song Ming was a little flattered, except for the medical examination center, he had never seen such an enthusiastic hospital...

But enthusiasm is enthusiasm. Song Ming, an adult man, of course knows that there is no such thing as a free lunch in the world. The service is so enthusiastic, and the cost is natural. It is also very high.

After the nurse walked Song Ming around, she was very considerate and asked Song Ming to look around, then turned and left. Song Ming used his ability to get close to people in the antique market, chatted with parents with children in the hospital, and inquired about the cost by beating around the bush.

At first, Song Ming thought that such a large private hospital with such considerate services must have a high cost, but unexpectedly, the reputation of this hospital is quite good! Many parents advised Song Ming to send their children here for recuperation. As long as they are not seriously ill, ordinary families can afford the medical expenses. Drop some medical bills.

After inquiring more carefully, Song Ming was even more surprised. Not only is this hospital private, but the orphanage in front is also private! All the donations are used for the normal expenses of the hospital, and there is also a special website that allows fundraisers to check the whereabouts of the donations. The system of the orphanage is even linked to some systems of the hospital. Through the internal system, donors can see some information about children from poor families, and can even specify which child to donate to in the list... Song Ming hugged Dongdong after listening There is a feeling of disbelief that such a good thing will happen? Is this children's hospital run privately or by the Archangel? A song suddenly sounded in Song Ming's mind - the boundless end of the world is my love...

After Song Ming inquired about it, he thought about it, took Dongdong to the front desk nurse, and found out that it was true. All the donations from the welfare agency were used for the normal expenses of the children's hospital, and this The orphanage also has a good cooperative relationship with several large local companies and institutions, and a fixed fee is transferred from those companies to the bank account of the orphanage every month.

Song Ming hugged Dongdong and sat down on the sofa in the lobby of the orphanage, bought Dongdong a cup of yogurt to drink, and called Gao Yan himself.

Gao Yan just walked out of Huarong International's building at that time, and after answering the phone, he stood at the door and listened to Song Ming explain the situation of the child care center.

Gao Yan also couldn't believe that there was such a hospital, he said: "I've finished talking here, I'll take a taxi to your place right away. Is Dongdong okay?" Song Ming turned to look at the child

. Dong was holding the yogurt bottle with his two little paws, trying to concentrate on drinking the yogurt.

Song Ming: "Don't worry! Dongdong is drinking yogurt now! You are so good!"

Gao Yan walked to the street, waved his hand to hail a taxi, and said, "Don't drink too much for Dongdong! You will have diarrhea at night!"

Song Ming : "It's a small bottle! Okay, don't be wordy, come here!"