Chapter 46

There are always people in this world who are insatiable and do not know how to be evil.

Jin Yan can also be regarded as a so-called upper-class society mixed in this life, standing at a high point that ordinary people cannot reach, seeing a lot, experiencing a lot, and experiencing more. She always feels that as long as there are conditions, people have endless money in this life, endless rights and endless human favors, so it is not okay to be a person slowly, walk slowly, and march bravely.

In fact, many people understand this truth, especially those who are older and have more experience than them.

Gao Rongsheng's age is there, if he is not in line, Jin Yan also has to shout uncle, but Jin Yan really did not expect that the old man reached the age of half a foot into the coffin, how did he become so confused?

Originally, Jin Yan came forward in this matter, Gao Rongsheng had a big step, and went down, and the two families would not tear their faces. Jin Yan also sold Gao Rongsheng a favor, telling him who was making trouble behind his back, and who he should go to to pay for his son's life.

But Jin Yan now also knows that he thought of one thing wrong, that is, Gao Huanyu and Gao Rongsheng are indeed not close emotionally, the two are separated by a generation, and the father and son have no affection at all, Gao Huanyu may be angry or angry when Gao Huanyu dies, but it is really not hurt. Therefore, for Gao Rongsheng, the cause of Gao Huanyu's death may be very important, but the death itself did not make him feel emotionally uncomfortable.

Jin Yan sneered in her heart, Gao Rongsheng's style was also rumored in the outside world, but when she really saw what she said, she knew how the old man in front of her would be amorous for a lifetime but finally couldn't sow any seeds, this kind of man with little affection, God estimated that he couldn't look past it.

Jin Yan then replied, "I don't know if Gao Yan will make coins, but even if he does, do you have to talk to him about this?" If he doesn't want to fight, I can't force him, right? Gao

Rongsheng's sideburns have long been half-white, and when he was young, his unbridled affair finally left deep marks on his face after the washing of the years, and his eye sockets were deeply sunken and his hair was thinning. Gao Rongsheng said gloomyly: "I just want the result, let him come to see me, make me a set of coins, this matter will turn over, I will return to Suzhou immediately!"

Jin Yan narrowed her eyes, slowly sat up, folded her arms, raised her chin slightly arrogantly, and her eyes were sharp and profound: "When the time comes, your old man doesn't want to leave, I will personally ask you to leave?"

Jin Yan left from Gao Rongsheng, and the driver drove her back to Liu Yi's villa. The old lady was silent all the way, her eyes looking out of the car, thinking about the Gao family. When she heard about Gao Yan before, she felt that Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng were different, and now it seems that they are really different.

No matter what kind of past Wang Yincheng has, at least he does not have a family that drags his feet, and he can slowly adjust out and live his own life after the death of both parents, so when Liu Heng met Wang Yincheng, it was actually a smooth moment in Wang Yincheng's life.

But Gao Yan is different, such a background family and such an encounter, even if Gao Qian dies and he leaves with his child, the affairs of the Gao family are not over. To put it a little harder, Gao Rong lives for a day, Gao Yan can't really get rid of it completely, his surname is his innate pain, from birth, a lifetime of imprint.

Jin Yan returned to Liu Yi's villa, and when she entered the door, she saw Dou Paste delivering fruits to Tangyuan and Dongdong.

A small piece of watermelon is passed to your mouth, take a bite and swallow, and wait for the bean paste to take a new one from the plate.