Chapter 63

Wang Yincheng has been busy recently, there is no time to go to school or take care of his two sons, his feet are not on the ground, and he can't wait to go home.

Dousha can't eat at home every day when he comes back from school, so he can only go to Dongdong's house to eat like Tangyuan, and Dongdong's meals are basically brought back by Liu Yi from the company's restaurant, although the taste is good, but the children's mouths are tricky, and they only recognize the taste of the meals made by the family.

During the summer vacation, the children were at home every day to play with someone, someone followed behind to ask for warmth, at that time Jin Yan was also there, the family ate breakfast together every morning, and then dinner together in the evening, and there was a fixed entertainment project after eating, happy to death.

Dongdong and Tangyuan then began to miss the good life of the summer vacation, and Tangyuan also said: "I miss my grandma so much, if my grandma is there, can it be the same as the summer vacation?" Dongdong

shook his head, indicating that he didn't know.

Dousha can't see his big orange in class during the day these days, and he can't even eat together when he comes back at night, that is, he can't see anyone after taking a bath and going to sleep, and when he gets up in the morning, he has left early.

Dousha endured for two days, endured that his temper gradually came up, his little face was cold, and he went to Liu Yi to eat here every day for three days, and then led the tangyuan to be sent home by Liu Yi or Gao Yan in the evening.

Liu Heng is a normal job, but the business of the restaurant at night has been very good, and sometimes there is no way to go back if you can't leave. However, every night when I go back, I can still talk to my two sons, care about two sentences, wait for Wang Yincheng to come back at ten o'clock, and I can also care about my wife.

Gao Yan looks at Tangyuan silly seems to be okay, but looking at the bean paste the more he looks at it, the more wrong it is, he has always felt that the child's personality is relatively cold, but it is still very good for the people around him, but in the past two days he has been particularly unreasonable, and he does not say half a word at the dinner table, sometimes Tangyuan says two stupid and cute fairy tales that hit the muzzle of the bean paste, and can be frozen to death by the cold eyes of the bean paste.

So Gao Yan called Wang Yincheng and reminded: "Haven't you been too busy recently, I'll help you share a little tomorrow, you can't take care of your two little ones."

Wang Yincheng was busy, and his tone of voice was a little faster than usual, "Who said I didn't take care of bean paste and tangyuan?" The first thing I did when I went back every day was to see the two little ones, but they were both asleep and didn't know. After a few days, it will be fine, and after that, the matter will be handed over to the renovation team, and then I will find a personal supervisor, and I will be able to relax.

Gao Yan sweated wildly in his heart, he handed over the decoration to Wang Yincheng at the beginning, originally thought that there was a decoration company one-stop service should not be busy, but did not expect that Wang Yincheng would be so busy that he couldn't take care of his family, and said busily: "Okay, then it's good, you accompany your two sons when you're busy, I see that Dou Sha has been particularly unhappy recently."

Wang Yincheng paused over there, and after a while, said: "Don't talk about me, you will be busier than me after a while, and you will coax Dongdong more recently."

Wang Yincheng was quickly busy, and after handing over the work to the decoration team and the supervisor, the people were completely idle. Wake up in the morning to make breakfast for the whole family, hot corn oatmeal, ground soy milk peanuts to make peanut soy milk, bake a plate of bean paste's favorite animal biscuits, and then go downstairs to the morning tea restaurant to buy hot xiaolong and purple sweet potato rolls.

Tangyuan woke up early in the morning and went crazy, not only did he find that there was a freshly made breakfast on the table, but he was all at home. Tang Yuan was so happy that he shouted downstairs, completely forgetting his "free-range" state of not having a father or brother going to school two days ago.

Wang Yincheng held the tangyuan in his arms and kneaded the balls, and then put them on his lap to ride a horse, shaking and coaxing his younger son.

Dou Sha has been in a very bad mood these two days, he has been angry since he was a child, and he got up early in the morning and heard Tangyuan calling downstairs and was annoyed, rubbing and running downstairs, his little face was cold and cold.

As a result, he ran downstairs to see that Tangyuan was lying on Wang Yincheng's shoulder and coquettishly, stretching out his arms to fish for a large orange in Wang Yincheng's hand.

Bean paste was dumbfounded, he didn't expect his big orange to be home today.

Tang Yuan raised his eyes to see the bean paste and shouted: "Brother!" Dou

Sha was stunned, and slowly glanced at Wang Yincheng, Wang Yincheng saw that Dou Sha went downstairs and his face was really not good, and quickly picked up the small one and stuffed it into Liu Heng's arms, and walked towards Dou Sha.

Dou Sha was angry in his heart, thinking that his big orange hadn't spoken to himself for several days, and his heart was even more angry. But Dousha's cold face is cold to everyone, but not to Wang Yincheng, who has been like this since he was a child, and he can't pretend to be like it.

So an originally cold little face, by the way, turned into a small bun with a negative puff of cheeks, stood in place for two seconds, saw Wang Yincheng approached, raised his steps and turned around and walked upstairs, before leaving, his eyes were still floating, his small eyes rolled over, don't mention how proud he is, he just can't get cold.

Wang Yincheng saw that Dou Sha didn't take care of himself, he was angry, his cheeks were puffed out, and when he saw him turn his head and run upstairs, he quickly ran forward.

Dousha's figure was swift, a few steps up the stairs towards the upstairs, halfway was intercepted by Wang Yincheng, pulled his arm towards his arms: "Okay, okay, don't be angry." Dou

Sha pouted and pumped his arm from Wang Yincheng's hand, broke free twice, and was pulled back by Wang Yincheng, touching his face, rubbing his hair and pinching his nose, and even coaxing and rubbing.

Dou Sha tilted his neck sideways, did not look at Wang Yincheng, snorted from his nose for a long time, and slowly whispered: "I haven't seen anyone for three days."

Wang Yincheng was crying and laughing, he originally thought that the bean paste has been older in recent years, and he doesn't stick to himself and doesn't love to be close to him, but he didn't expect that the child is still so awkward, more sticky than tangyuan, and the tangyuan is good, but the bean paste seems to be the same as when he was a child, he has to stick to it often, hold hands and hold hands.

Wang Yincheng suddenly remembered that Dou Sha loved to pull the corners of his clothes when he was a child, dragged like a little tail from this room to that room, and then ran from that room to the kitchen, and kept following all the time, and he couldn't wait to hug him when eating.

Wang Yincheng's heart moved, and the movement on his hand was faster than his brain's reaction, and he pulled the corner of his shirt and said, "Good bean paste." Dou

Sha glanced down and knew that it was his big orange that was coaxing him, puffing out his cheeks, and his body reacted faster than his brain, and he actually reached out and dragged it.

Wang Yincheng kneaded the bean paste, just like when he was a child, the bean paste's eyes flashed, and he quickly reacted, looking at his habitual reaction of "not showing up", his face slowly turned red, and his eyes were red like rabbits.

He thought this action was stupid! But why did he think it should be normal??!

In this way, Wang Yincheng coaxed the two children at breakfast time and successfully restored his position in the hearts of the two children. Even Liu Hengdu had to sigh Wang Yincheng's status in the hearts of the two children, if he himself, he couldn't do it well, and coaxed it for three or four days.

Gao Yan's side was the opposite of Wang Yincheng, just as Wang Yincheng had expected, when he was idle, Gao Yan began to be busy.

The materials needed to register a branch on Hongyu's side are basically complete, but as Zhang Rongrong prompted before, there was some trouble at the shareholders' meeting.

According to Qiao Xing, shareholders will have one or two middle-aged old men who love to install shelves, don't care about anything, just like to manage some rules and regulations company manuals, plus not long ago spent money on what kind of EMBA school, now it is even more bullish, Gao Yan this time just bumped into the two EMBA graduates, just need to practice.

Qiao Xing took Gao Yan over, let Gao Yan first understand the wealth background preferences and talking thinking style of the two old men, and then took out the large and small charter planning manuals inside and out of Red Jade for Gao Yan to memorize, especially the analysis of the antique market and several big projects done by Red Jade in recent years.

Gao Yan has not been to school much, although his memory is not as good as Wang Yincheng, but it is still okay, but looking at the bunch of large and small rules, he also questioned, and said to Qiao Xing: "Do you think it is possible?" Qiao

Xing wore a pair of gold-wire-bordered eyes, his hair was meticulously combed, like a university professor, his hands were pressed on an English dictionary, standing condescendingly looking at Gao Yan, his expression was particularly serious: "Wait for you."When you need MIU to help you finance, you need to memorize the entire MIU specification charter and the financial management statements of the past five years, as well as the stock market trend and stock price. And it's all in English, you have to meet executives six times in a row, politics, finance, stock market, military cooking, gardening, given your sexual orientation, you may also face some rigid old-school gentleman's difficult questions, and maybe very personal questions..."

Gao Yan was shocked: "Are they managing too much?" Sexuality asks, what is cooking gardening? Qiao

Xing raised his hand and pushed the frame of his glasses, and said seriously: "Some executives are strict wives, and they think that men who can cook and garden will love their families more, and such men will have more responsibility and social recognition." Still have questions?

Gao Yan raised his eyebrows: "You continue." Qiao

Xing took a breath, originally wanted to say more serious, but a little unbearable, he always felt that Gao Yan was his child, he should give Gao Yan more shelter rather than pressure and responsibility, so he said: "That's pretty much it, so now it's just the two shareholders of Hongyu, through their recognition, or indirectly currying favor with them, is the first step to your success, as long as they nod and sign, the things of the branch are basically the same."

Gao Yan thought of Zhang Rongrong's words before and asked, "Is there one in the antiques who likes to pick thorns?" Is it one of these two people? Qiao

Xing paused, as if remembering something, suddenly raised his hand and rubbed his temples, and said, "You are talking about Yunchang, this person is also very important, he is one of the executive directors of MIU, and the only high-level who is involved in MIU and Hong Yu." Leave this person alone, you'll see you later. Well, now you read the information again, the best thing you can memorize is the best, and ask me if you don't understand," paused: "How many levels of English do you have?"

Gao Yan turned two pages and said without raising his eyes: "Level 0, I didn't even go to high school." Qiao

Xing was obviously stunned, and his eyes sank.

So after that, Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng's lives were completely reversed, one was so busy that pigs and dogs were not as good, and the other was idle to take children at home every day.

After Wang Yincheng was idle, he simply took Dongdong over, Liu Yi didn't have to take his children to the company, Gao Yan only stayed in Hongyu for half a day every day, and came back after asking what he didn't understand, and simply went to Wang Yincheng when he transferred his position.

The hall on the first floor of Wang Yincheng's house became Gao Yan's desk, a pile of messy materials and memorization materials prompted by Qiao Xing.

Gao Yan used to like to read literature books such as antiques, but the analysis of the antique market memorized in the past two days almost made him vomit blood, and given that both antiques were Chinese English Chinese smoother, Gao Yan could only memorize Chinese English, and his liver hurt until the end.

Wang Yincheng is a doctor, and he can't stand Gao Yan's English with a lot of professional vocabulary, rigorous grammar and eccentricity, and he has taught it a few times.

Gao Yan directly wanted to pounce and hug his thighs, shouting, hero, you must help me, you can't abandon me!!

Wang Yincheng said seriously: "You can actually ask Liu Yi, Liu Yi went abroad in his early years, and there are still foreign factions that cannot be changed in his body, and it is better for you to ask him than to ask me."

Gao Yan said, "Do you think I don't want to?" Liu Yi has also been busy recently, their company's stock price has not been normal recently, some people have a large area of positions, Liu Yi basically went home in the early morning.

So in line with the friendship of two ribs and a knife, Wang Yincheng found Liu Heng.

Of course, Liu Heng is not so busy, and the spare time in the management restaurant can help guide two sentences, and translate a bunch of grammatically cumbersome English sentences into simple skits or phrases. But Liu Heng translated and sorted out two pages and went crazy directly, calling Wang Yincheng, "I haven't used English for too long, I can know simple sentences, and the level is a little higher than that of ordinary international students."

Wang Yincheng didn't bird Liu Heng, and the stall was pushed to him and shook his hand, "I don't care, you look at it!" After saying that, he hung up the phone.

Liu Heng slapped the table for the last time, what can't you do if you have money? Isn't it enough to spend money to find someone?

So Liu Heng spent a lot of money to find an Englishman who taught at the school to do a translator, do the most detailed translation and memorization records, and from time to time also get some British aristocratic accent, 5000rmb an hour.

Gao Yan's back was vomiting blood, and Dongdong and Tangyuan would sometimes be naughty when they ran down from the stairs when they were idle.

Dongdong asked Gao Yan: "Dad, my brother said that you were about to vomit blood on your back, are you really about to vomit?"

Gao Yan lay on the coffee table, raised his head, rubbed Dongdong, and said, "Dongdong went upstairs to play, Dad's blood trough is a little empty, lie on your stomach and rest for a while." Dong

Dong then ran upstairs and asked what the bean paste blood trough was, Dou Sha thought about it, took a pen and paper and drew two strokes casually, and handed it to Dong Dong: "To your father, this is a blood card."

So Dongdong pedaled downstairs again, handed the paper to Gao Yan, Gao Yan took it, unfolded it, almost spurted out a mouthful of blood, and only one line of words was written on the note: "Every 5 seconds + 15 health points - return blood card."

Gao Yan: "..."