Chapter 30

After Gao Yan finished inspecting the goods, Zhang Rongrong personally sent them out, and the two chatted casually on the way, and the topic somehow came to the fourth lot that did not appear at the auction.

Zhang Rongrong regretted: "Originally, we still attached great importance to the fourth lot, because in terms of turnover, it will definitely not be lower than cowpea red too white zun, but it's too regrettable, the commissioning party defaulted and insisted on taking it back, and we really had no way."

Gao Yan thought for a while, in the internal brochure of the auction at that time, the fourth lot seemed to be a pair of blue imitation lapis lazuli glazed gallbottles, Gao Yan conservatively estimated, the transaction should not be less than 8 million.

Zhang Rongrong didn't say enough, in fact, to put it bluntly, the big head of the auction that morning should be the pair of Yongzheng gallbladder bottles.

Zhang Rongrong sent Gao Yan to the gate of Haide International, the two said goodbye politely, and Gao Yan went to the parking lot to pick up the car.

Gao Huanyu sold the Banzai Money Tree, but Gao Rongsheng didn't have the strength to manage this matter at this time, because he really couldn't pull away. He didn't even call his unfilial son to scold him, because he knew that it was useless to call and scold.

Xie Huanyan withdrew the complainant did not know where to fly, Gao Rongsheng did not have the kung fu to care about him, Gao Huanyu is now alone in H City almost idle smoke, only Lu Die calls from time to time to urge, urging Gao Huanyu's braincase to hurt, and finally the phone is too lazy to answer.

Gao Huanyu had nothing to do in H City, what he wanted to do before was unsuccessful, and now he is calculating this calculation and that every day in his heart, but the calculation is empty in the end, because he found that except for more than two million more in the bank card, nothing else has been accomplished.

Failed to make friends with Liu Yi, hooked up with Xie Twiyan and was almost bitten back, Gao Huanyu sat in the hotel all day with a gloomy face thinking, he has been so unlucky recently? Gao Huanyu couldn't swallow it in a breath, he didn't believe in life, he only believed that he believed in power and money, so he thought that someone must be secretly trying to cut off his Gao Huanyu's wealth!

Gao Yan checked the goods early in the morning and drove back, and at a glance in the rearview mirror, he saw a Volvo following him.

Gao Yan drove the car on the elevated highway, the car followed on the elevated highway, Gao Yan casually found an intersection, and the car really followed the blind elevated highway. As if he realized that Gao Yan had discovered him, the high beam flashed deliberately, as if he was greeting Gao Yan.

Isn't flashing high beams in broad daylight looking for scolding? Gao Yan was particularly speechless and parked the car on the side of the road, and the Volvo also stopped on the side of the road.

Gao Yan didn't get out of the car, and in the rearview mirror, he saw Wen Ning stepping down from the driver's seat and slamming the door, his movements were so elegant that he was like a gentleman in ancient Europe.

Wen Ning walked to Gao Yan's car and patted the window, Gao Yan pulled down the window, turned his head and said, "Something?"

Wen Ning looked at Gao Yan with a soft expression, but with a little helplessness, seeing Gao Yan staring at him vigilantly, he took a step back, looked up at the surrounding shops, and then lowered his head and said, "Don't be like this." I'm not malicious, let's have a cup of tea together.

Gao Yan asked directly, "Don't you follow me after drinking a cup of tea?"

Wen Ning replied helplessly, "If you say so, I can only nod."

Gao Yan took something and simply locked the door of the car, he felt that he really had nothing to talk to Wen Ning, but he was a little worried that Wen Ning's appearance would disrupt his current life.

There was a café not far from the side of the road, Gao Yan and Wen Ning walked towards the café together, Wen Ning automatically walked away from Gao Yan a few steps, did not make a sound or make any overstep moves.

Gao Yan and Wen Ning found a private room, and the waiter came to order, Wen Ning said without thinking: "A cup of coffee and a pot of green tea." "Green tea is naturally helpful.

When the waiter went out, the private room was quiet for a while, and the sound insulation was so good that no sound could be heard.

Gao Yan propped up on the table with one hand, looking sideways, but Wen Ning's posture was very relaxed, nestled in the sofa calmly.

Wen Ning spoke first, "Look, we can actually sit together and have a cup of tea."

Gao Yan turned back to look at him and said, "Are you comforting me or your own?" Gao Yan's words were not polite in the slightest, with a thorn.

Wen Ning smiled and said, "It's a rarity, you've never spoken in such a tone before."

Gao Yan tapped his fingers on the table and said, "Do you have anything to say quickly?" I'm going back.

Wen Ning's expression suddenly softened a lot at this moment, and his voice was deep: "Yes, Dongdong is still at home."

"Wen Ning!" This was the second time Gao Yan heard Dongdong's name from Wen Ning's mouth, and this time it wasn't as simple as a numb scalp, Wen Ning was simply going to fry. "Do you want me to talk to you again? My life with Dongdong has nothing to do with you now.

Wen Ning himself actually had a good temper, he was different from Liu Yi, Liu Yi was not obvious in his face whether he was happy or angry, but Wen Ning liked to laugh, he was religious, and like several of his siblings, he believed in tolerance. Even if he was really upset, Wen Ning was rarely annoyed.

However, when Gao Yan blurted out, "My life with Dongdong is good now, you have nothing to do with it", the smile on Wen Ning's face couldn't hang up after all. Because people always want face, especially for someone as prominent as Wen Ning. Gao Yan's words seemed to be saying that he Wen Ningtian shamelessly stuck to him, Gao Yan.

The look on Wen Ning's face suddenly faded, and his eyes glanced to the side, "Gao Yan, it makes no sense for you to hate me, I didn't do anything to be sorry for you."

Gao Yan said, "Wen Ning, our relationship ended many years ago, and there is no need to say goodbye or be friends."

Wen Ning: "That's what you thought before, but I still think that after the breakup, it shouldn't be this reaction for you to see me again."

Gao Yan: "Then what reaction do you hope for?" Wen Ning, you understand people, my current life has nothing to do with you anyway, Dongdong and I have our own lives, I want to raise children, I also have my own private life, and when you mentioned Liu Yi, I had already crossed the border!

Wen Ning paused for a few seconds and nodded, "I'm sorry, it's really me who is wrong."

Gao Yan said, "In that case, I'll just ..."

"What about Dong Dong?" Wen Ning interrupted suddenly, "Why do you still want children after you are separated from me?"

Gao Yan's mind flashed with white light, and he frowned, "Wen Ning, it has nothing to do with you."

Wen Ning: "Is it really okay with me?" Or do you remember our commitment back then, to have a child together and raise a life together? Gao

Yan was almost speechless, if all the ex-boyfriends in this world had this thought, it would be really annoying to death!

Gao Yan looked at Wen Ning and said with great certainty, "Don't worry!" It's okay with you! It doesn't matter at all!

Wen Ning nodded, no longer dwelling on the issue.

Gao Yan went back at noon, and as soon as he opened the door, he smelled the aroma of vegetables.

Gao Yan was stunned, and did not react for a while, he and Dongdong lived in for so long and had never used the kitchen except for breakfast.

"Dad!" Dong Dong jumped and ran to the entrance door.

Gao Yan raised his eyes and saw Liu Heng and Tang Yuan sitting on the sofa in the living room, and turned their heads in unison.

Gao Yan changed his shoes and walked in, and Liu Heng spoke: "Let's tell you a world anecdote, Liu Yi can cook."

Gao Yan: "..." Turning his head to look at the kitchen, sure enough, the door was closed, and the sound of a range hood was faintly visible.
Dongdong happily threw himself on the sofa, and Tangyuan sucked in his saliva and said, "
Dongdong, you are so happy, my father's cooking is not delicious."

Liu Heng: "..." Dongdong

also sucked in saliva and said, "Maybe my father's cooking is also very difficult to eat."

Tangyuan: "Which dad are you talking about?" Dongdong

: "Tall dad."

"Oh."

Can Liu Yi cook? Gao Yan felt amazing. He, a big boss of a listed company, can cook?

Liu Heng shook the newspaper: "I have already called, if it is not delicious, when we turn back, the two of us will withdraw with the child in our arms, and the restaurant will deliver the food." Dongdong

winked at Liu Heng: "Uncle, aren't you afraid that your father will beat you?"

Gao Yan frowned: "Where did Dongdong learn it?" Dong

Dong glanced at Tang Yuan, and said seriously: "What Tang Yuan said, he said that it is natural for his brother to beat his younger brother, so in the future, if we are beaten by Brother Dousha, we can't cry or make a small report." Tang

Yuan glared at Dong Dong, revealing the look of a little traitor of yours!

However, Liu Yi's cooking is really not difficult to eat, at least it is the taste of home-cooked food, which is not bad.

Dong Dong and Tangyuan ate very satisfactorily and happily, probably because Ye was not expected to be too high in the first place. Liu Heng was completely defeated, because he always thought that Liu Yi could not cook more than himself, and as for why it was more delicious than him, it seemed to be a matter of level and talent.

Eating at Liu Heng's house and eating at Liu Yi's house is like the intimacy of the two brothers.

Tangyuan and Dongdong went back to their room to sleep at noon, Gao Yan made a pot of tea, and Liu Yi and Liu Heng sat on the sofa and chatted.

Liu Heng didn't cut the topic very well this time, because he pulled the topic to Xie Huyan. Liu Heng frowned at the mention of Xie Twilight, because the man surnamed Xie had expressed his idea of wanting to snatch Wang Yincheng, but in the end he was unsuccessful.

Liu Heng also heard some wind and grass from Hu Lian, the key is that Xie Huanyan came very low-key this time, and the lawsuit with Gao Huanyu was in the newspaper before. Liu Heng said, "I heard that Xie Twilight has already left.

Liu Yi: "Leave and go."

Liu Heng: "I really wonder if there is any problem with that Xie Twilight's brain, and he also came suddenly and left suddenly, this time?" Last time, I was a graduate tutor for returnees, and this time I turned out to be the organizer of the antique inshow..."

Gao Yan didn't know Xie Huyan, only vaguely remembered that there seemed to be such a character, but soon, a name popped out of Liu Heng's mouth made his temples jump.

Liu Heng: "Xie Twilight is gone, I heard that another Wen Ning came?" How do I think this 'Wen' surname is a little familiar.
Liu Yi's eyes flashed, and Yu Guang looked at Gao Yan and looked directly at
Liu Heng, wanting to bring this topic over: "Probably." How prepared are you over there, old man?

Liu Heng said casually: "I haven't thought about what to send, the eighty birthday is like this once in a lifetime, but on a big day, you have to send something good." It

was very natural for Liu Yi and Liu Heng to open the topic, Gao Yan didn't hear anything, only heard what they said about the eighty birthday, and estimated in his heart that Taibai Zun and the previous Banzai Money Tree were estimated to want to give gifts.

Liu Heng suddenly said at this time: "By the way, Hu Lian said before that Wen Ning took the 'Banzai Money Tree' to exchange Taibai Zun with you?" Is there such a thing?

Liu Yi: "..." is really the rhythm of digging a grave.

Gao Yan: "..."

Wen Ning looked for Liu Yi? Want to exchange the "Long Live Money Tree" for Taibai Zun? Gao Yan was stunned in his heart, how could he not believe that Wen Ning had actually looked for Liu Yi before? Gao Yan's face suddenly became bad.

Liu Yi Yuguang looked at Gao Yan, and really wanted to kick Liu Heng out. Liu Heng chatted untably while Gao Yan was sitting next to him, which was a sign of trust, but obviously he did something bad with good intentions, because Liu Yi didn't want Gao Yan to know about it at all.

Liu Yi had to answer: "He wants to change, I didn't agree."

Liu Heng also turned to look at Gao Yan: "Gao Yan, which is worth the Banzai Money Tree or Taibai Zun?"

Gao Yan replied, "Taibai Zun."

Liu Heng didn't understand the things on antiques, and soon the topic ripped off and talked about some others, and then went to the restaurant because of something.

Gao Yan couldn't calm down this time, because Wen Ning was not at all as he promised, he had even gone to Liu Yi in advance, putting aside the question of why Wen Ning had a long live money tree in his hands, and taking the initiative to find Liu Yi to propose such a thing as exchanging antiques had already touched Gao Yan's anti-scale.

In fact, Gao Yan would also think that Wen Ning was looking for Liu Yi for other purposes, and it had nothing to do with him, but Gao Yan would always think about all aspects of the assumptions.

After Liu Heng left, Gao Yan sat down opposite Liu Yi and asked, "Wen Ning looked for you?"

Liu Yi nodded.

Gao Yan suddenly didn't know what to say at this time, if he was frank enough, now he would directly tell Liu Yi about his entanglement relationship with Wen Ning in the past, but not now, he looked at Liu Yi as if he couldn't say it, because he cared about Liu Yi's opinion after he knew it.

Gao Yan actually cares about very few things in this life, he does not have so many relatives and friends, and after Gao Qian's death, Gao Yan cares even less. Therefore, if the heart is moved, many things are different, and there are many excuses and reasons for not being able to open a couple.

Liu Yi intuited what Gao Yan wanted to say, but Gao Yan didn't say anything in the end.

The two of them had their own thoughts, and there seemed to be a glass sliding door in front of them, blocking out some of the things they both wanted to hide.

When Hu Lian found Song Ming, Song Ming was squatting on the road, with the hot sun above his head, squatting under a plane tree with a toothpick in his mouth, his body was hot and sweaty, and his smooth brain was still shining.

Hu Lian walked over speechlessly, Song Ming looked up at Hu Lian, "poofed" and spit out the toothpick in his mouth, stood up and shook his legs, disgusted: "You are slower than a woman?" And how about wearing your perfume?

Hu Lian rolled his eyes and said, "My company has nothing to do?" As idle as you are, you can still squat on the road?

Song Ming raised his hand: "Okay, okay, don't quarrel with you!"

Hu Lian stood in the shade of the tree, as if he had approached some garbage dump at once, smelling a strong smell of sweat, Hu Lian covered his mouth and said: "What do you have to say quickly!" I have a meeting in the afternoon!

Song Ming stopped fighting with Hu Lian and frowned, "I heard that Wen Ning found Liu Yi?"

Hu Lian still didn't understand who Wen Ning was, only that he was with Xie Huyan: "How do you know?"

Song Ming: "You just."Say yes, right?

Hu Lian: "Yes!"

Song Ming: "Nacheng, I know."

Hu Lian's eyes widened, "You called me down from the 26th floor just for such a few words?" Are you sick? Can't you say it on the phone?

Song Ming: "I don't have your phone."

Hu Lian glanced at Song Ming in disgust, turned around and walked back, Song Ming suddenly called out to Hu Lian: "Hey, I said how come you people are not guarded against people at all?" Don't you have a secretary to help the boss check that Wen Ning's background?

Hu Lian rolled his eyes and turned away.

Although he didn't wait to see Song Ming, Hu Lian was still very attentive to doing things. After Hu Lian returned to the office, he called the organizer of Xie Huyan's internal exhibition before, and then called the auction, Hu Lian relied on the background of Hua Rong and Liu Yi to look quite big in recent years, and soon heard Wen Ning's whereabouts.

That Wen Gongzi's background is really not small, his family is tinkering with oil and mining, and the family's communication industry abroad is also stained with a small share. To put it bluntly, Wen Ning and Liu Yi have similar backgrounds, with a deep family background, and their ancestors moved their families abroad in the early years, and after the peaceful and prosperous era, they made a lot of contributions to domestic GDP.

Hu Lianxin said that there were few surnames of Wen, how could he think that this "Wen Ning" name was very familiar? It seems to have been heard somewhere? Not in the last two years, at least three or four years ago.

Hu Lian thought desperately this time, took his mobile phone to flip through the memo from a few years ago, and finally he turned out a one.

Hu Lian was so shocked that he sat up from his chair and stared at the screen for a long time, and it took a long time to react and call Liu Yi.

After the phone was connected, Hu Lian suppressed his heart and said, "Is it convenient?"

Liu Yi paused for a few seconds, seemed to change places, and said, "What happened?"

Hu Lian swallowed a mouthful of spit: "The previous surrogacy agency made a mistake in your sperm, I checked the sperm that the surrogacy agency should have mixed before, it was Wen Ning, it would not be wrong, because it is especially like a woman's name, and the surname is small, so I always remember."

There was no sound on Liu Yi's side, Hu Lian calmed down, and suddenly felt a little impulsive, so he said: "Of course, it is possible that the name is the same."

Liu Yi: "Go and check."

Hu Lian: "Okay, I'll go right away!" When Hu Lian hung up the phone, he was still thinking about whether he shouldn't make this call, but when he thought about it, he felt that it was necessary, Liu Yi was originally a person who hated concealment, telling him that it was the best, and it would be a mess between him and Gao Yan after saving it.

Liu Yi stood on the balcony for a while after hanging up the phone, the taste in his heart was difficult to distinguish, if it had not been for something wrong, Gao Yan's current children would not be Dongdong, then the life trajectory of all of them would have changed a lot.

Gao Yan has nothing to do with himself, Dongdong is not the current Dongdong, and Dou Paste and Tangyuan will not have a younger brother.

And Liu Yi could finally understand why Wen Ning would say 'Gao Yan returned to him'.

Liu Yi walked back to the living room, Gao Yan was still sitting on the sofa, heard footsteps and turned to look at him.

Liu Yi sat back on the sofa, looked at Gao Yan, and decided to take the initiative to ask: "What do you want to say to me?"

Gao Yan had struggled for a while, but intellectually he still preferred to say it, and finally he was silent for a few seconds, "Actually, Wen Ning and I... Talked about it once.
Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan in silence, and Gao Yan also looked back at
Liu Yi.

Gao Yan: "I haven't been Wen Ning for more than four years, so I felt very strange when I came across it on the day of the auction. Wen Ning had looked for you again before, and I didn't know what his purpose was, but I ran into him this morning.

Liu Yi was bloody for a while: "He wants to get back together with you?"

Gao Yan tried his best to think of the appropriate wording in his mind, because Liu Yi's question had already made the back of his neck sweat, "Maybe he has a unilateral subjective will."

Liu Yi: "I see."

Gao Yanzheng wondered what Liu Yi understood, so he heard Liu Yi continue: "Don't think about anything, leave it to me." Liu Yi's voice was very deep and steady, like a stone suddenly falling from still water, hitting the softest place in Gao Yan's heart. Somehow, the phrase "Leave it to me" Gao Yan actually heard the meaning of some love words.

Gao Yan's heart pounded, his throat moved, and he hurriedly got up and went to the study. He felt wrong, very wrong, why did Liu Yi react like that, and then he had such an illusion? It seems that he is helplessly confiding in some problems that he cannot solve, and Liu Yi naturally bears this responsibility.

Is this how their relationship should be? Why is this happening?

Gao Yan's neck soon turned red, slowly his ears were red, his whole face was red, he closed the study door, leaned against the door and pressed his head against the door frame, and closed his eyes to hear the sound of his pulse.

What is his relationship with Liu Yi? How does Liu Yi define his identity and their relationship?

In the living room, Liu Yi silently pondered a question, if Gao Yan and Wen Ning had broken up more than four years ago, then in the surrogacy agency, how could the sperm that was originally provided to Gao Yan happen to be Wen Ning? Or had Wen Ning hadn't given up more than three years ago? Trying to redeem it with a child?!