Chapter 13

Everyone present was petrified, there were not many people on the fourth floor, and there were such a group of people in the corridor, and now everyone was looking at Liu Yi and a pitiful child like a puppy crying.

Dongdong originally had a cold, his cheeks were red and his nose was a little blocked, and at this moment he was desperately holding Liu Yi's neck and rubbing it, crying so hard that tears crackled and flowed down, Liu Yi's neckline and shoulders were wet, rubbing tears and snot.

Dongdong is only a little over three years old, not tall and not long in arms, and he does not let go of his neck around Liu Yi, his head is on Liu Yi's shoulder, and his body is desperately drilling into Liu Yi's arms.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy." Dongdong opened his mouth with only these words, crying and shouting while drilling into Liu Yi's arms, his little face was crying, and the little flower cat rubbed Liu Yi like a cat.

Liu Yi squatted on the ground, the whole person froze in place when he heard the child calling him father, his brain suddenly empty at this moment. The surrounding scenery seemed to change in an instant, only himself and the child in his arms, the child kept crying and calling his father, untill his voice hoarse.

Liu Yi finally reacted, the big man of one meter nine was being hugged by a child he didn't know at all and called his father at the moment, and he didn't know how to react.

The child is still crying, but just crying hoarsely, this time a little crying, the voice is small, just sucking the nose and crying, tears keep falling.

Dongdong hugged Liu Yi's shoulders and refused to let go, Liu Yi himself was not good at talking and coaxing children, so he could only squat and let the child hold him like this.

Liu Yi didn't move, and no one around dared to move.

The little nurse was directly stupid and stood in place staring at the "father and son" squatting on the ground, and no one dared to move the dean's group of people, Liu Yi did not push the child away, who of them dared to move, and among this group of people, the least calm one must be Hu Lian.

Liu Yi and the people around him did not know the truth, only Hu Lian was the one who knew the truth best.

When Hu Lian heard Dongdong call Liu Yi's father, the whole person was not good, first his eyes flowered, and then his brain was black, and his heart began to beat irregularly, and he couldn't wait to jump out of his throat. Hu Lian took a few deep breaths, his mind kept spinning, and a person silently retreated to the back.

He wanted to know how Dongdong call Liu Yi's daddy? Daddy? What is this called? Dongdong and Liu Yi? Liu Yi and Dongdong?

What's going on?

Hu Lian calmed down a little, came back slowly with reason, and thought about it carefully.

Liu Yi should not know anything, according to Liu Yi's style of doing things, but if he hears a little wind, he will definitely come to the child immediately. And what about Dongdong? The child is only three years old, what can such an old child know? When you see Liu Yi, you will directly call dad? How can it be!

Hu Lian thought about it and felt that the problem was still on Gao Yan!

Could it be that Gao Yan knew the relationship between Dongdong and Liu Yi from the beginning, so he deliberately showed favor to Liu Yi at the very beginning, and even took the initiative to find Liu Yi through Qian Shu's affairs? Hu Lian had such a guess in his heart, but he was not sure, and all the ideas were just assumptions.

The scene of Dongdong hugging Liu Yi made Hu Lian quite uncalm, he stood at the end and said nothing, and no one around dared to say anything.

Dongdong kept holding Liu Yi's neck and crying, crying for more than ten minutes before finally stopping crying, but humming in his throat, still holding Liu Yi and refusing to let go.