Chapter 15

After Liu Yi left, Gao Yan walked into the ward and saw Dongdong lying flat on the bed, pretending to sleep with his eyes closed.

Gao Yan stood by the end of the bed, looked at Dongdong, and said, "Get up when you wake up and go home with your father."

Dongdong opened his eyes, stuck out his tongue and sat up, although his cheeks were still a little red, his complexion was obviously much better than just now, and he didn't seem to cough much.

Gao Yan sat on the edge of the bed and touched Dongdong's forehead, asking, "Is Dongdong's throat still uncomfortable?"

Dongdong shook his head and said, "It's a little better than in the morning." After speaking, he stuck out his tongue again.

As long as Dongdong is coquettish, Gao Yan has nothing to worry. Gao Yan put the lunch in his hand aside, sat on the edge of the bed with Dongdong in his arms, and bent down to pick up Dongdong's small shoes from the ground.

Dongdong's shoes had just been taken off by Liu Yi, and after taking them off, they were placed neatly at the end of the bed with their heads facing outward. When Gao Yan bent down to take the shoes, he suddenly thought of Liu Yi again, and he thought that Liu Yi really liked children and would take care of children, otherwise he would not have placed shoes so carefully.

Gao Yan half-squatted to help Dongdong put on shoes, Dongdong's two calves were dangling on the side of the bed, Gao Yan patted the child's instep, and Dongdong was honest.

Dongdong slept and got much better, and it didn't seem to be as uncomfortable as in the morning, Gao Yan also felt happy when he saw it, and hugged Dongdong to take a taxi back.

Song Ming had not yet returned, Gao Yan carried Dongdong to the sofa, put down the afternoon lunch and went to the master bedroom to turn on the air conditioner.

There were a few Dongdong's toys on the sofa, Dongdong was particularly happy to sit on the sofa alone to play, when Gao Yan walked out of the master bedroom, he saw Dongdong holding a Pooh bear alone and talking to himself, Gao Yan walked over and said: "What is Dongdong talking to the bear?"

Dongdong took the little bear into his arms, turned his neck to look at Gao Yan, and pursed his mouth: "This is my secret with the Little Bear."

Gao Yan smiled: "So Dongdong and Little Bear have a secret that they can't tell their father?"

Dongdong nodded very seriously, but thought hard for a while, and said, "In this way, I will discuss with Little Bear and then tell Dad."

Gao Yan's eyebrows stretched and he smiled happily, for him, it was the best thing for him to be healthy, disease-free and disaster-free, and to drink the "secret" of the bear.

Gao Yan fed Dongdong at noon, rinsed his mouth and brushed his teeth after eating, took a shower for Dongdong and changed into pajamas, before holding Dongdong to the bedroom to sleep. Gao Yan no longer dared to turn on the air conditioner for the child to sleep this time, and after entering the bedroom, he turned off the air conditioner and turned on the small electric fan for Dongdong.

Dongdong held his Pooh bear wrapped in a blanket and lay on the bed, and said to Gao Yan again, "I will tell my father after discussing with Little Bear."

Gao Yan felt funny, children's brains were full of wild imagination all day, and sometimes adults couldn't understand it.

Song Ming came back in the afternoon, Gao Yan was checking information in the study at that time, and Dongdong was sleeping in the bedroom.

Song Ming didn't sleep all night, he entered the door in a smelly sweat, and when he saw the bedroom door closed, he knew that Dongdong was sleeping, and walked lightly towards the study.