Chapter 19

Liu Yi let Dongdong sit well, started the car, turned the steering wheel and glanced at the rearview mirror, and asked directly: "Where?"
After
asking, the car was completely quiet, and Gao Yan did not speak, because when Liu Yi said that he wanted to send them off just now, he said "along the way".

Doesn't that mean along the way? Gao Yan also wondered how Liu Yi knew where he lived, but now that he was fine, there was no need to wonder at all, Liu Yi didn't know where he and Dongdong lived at all.

As soon as Liu Yi's words came out, he knew that he had made a big mistake, and he thought about how to lie in silence, and for a while there was no sound in the car quietly.

Liu Yi slowly drove the car out of the hospital, Gao Yan said an address at this time, Liu Yi turned onto the road and went straight.

Tang Yuan sat on the side very honestly, because he was taught when he was very young to be obedient in the back of the car and not to move, but Dongdong is a little skinny at this time, moving left and right to say two words to Liu Yi and Gao Yan to say two words, and from time to time he turns his head and says two words to Tang Yuan.

Children are actually very good at judging the situation, such as they want a thing, cry parents will buy it, then the next time he wants something he will still cry, Dongdong is the same, he knows that Gao Yan hurts himself, and now the second father spoils himself, so there is no problem at all to be coquettish.

Gao Yan has always disliked comparing other people's children with Dongdong, after all, other people's children have a good body, but Dongdong does not, so it is Gao Yan himself who is sad in the comparison, but today Dongdong is sitting behind the car and moving around, and Tangyuan is particularly obedient sitting next to it has become a sharp contrast.

Gao Yan couldn't help but say to Dongdong: "Dongdong, you see how well-behaved the tangyuan is, sitting in the back of the car doesn't move." Dongdong

pursed his lips and looked at the tangyuan, without squeaking.

Liu Yi looked at the rearview mirror, and was about to speak, but after thinking about it, he shut up. For Gao Yan, now he is not qualified to educate Dongdong, Liu Yi thought of this and gripped the steering wheel tightly.

Liu Yi drove the car to the gate of Gao Yan's community, Gao Yan's community is an old house in the city for some years, the gate of the community is very narrow, Liu Yi's Land Rover is very inconvenient to drive in.

Liu Yi parked the car at the door, Gao Yan hugged Dongdong and got out of the car, and Tangyuan stayed in the car and did not come down.

Liu Yi did not get out of the car, pulled down the window, Gao Yan hugged Dongdong, Dongdong waved his little paws at Liu Yi: "Goodbye dad!"

Liu Yi raised his hand and shook it, and said with a light smile: "See you in winter!" Dongdong

raised his hand at this time and took a bite, and gave Liu Yi a flying kiss: "Mo Mo Da!" Gao

Yan couldn't wait to find a wall to bump into at this time, helplessly had to drop his gaze when he didn't hear anything, the smile in Liu Yi's eyes was very deep, and he stretched out his hand from the car and touched Dongdong's head, and Dongdong spontaneously rubbed in the palm of Liu Yi's hand like a puppy.

"Dongdong my treasure!!" Song Ming just came back at this point, and Gao Yan bumped into the door of the community.

Gao Yan sighed wordlessly when he heard Song Ming's shout, Dongdong's attention was distracted, he turned his neck to look in the direction of Song Ming, and shouted: "Uncle Song!"

Song Ming ran over, grabbed Dongdong's cheek and pinched it gently, and said loudly: "Dongdong is so good today!" Dongdong

sniffed and said with a look of disgust: "Uncle Song is so smelly!" Song