Chapter 88

The floor heating in the room is on, the whole room is hot, and the sunlight shines through the glass of the floor-to-ceiling windows, sprinkling a warm soft light in the living room.

However, at this moment, the atmosphere in the hall was extremely cold, and Gao Yan carefully retreated behind the dining table with his stomach protected, his eyes staring at Gao Rongsheng, his eyes were cold. He thought that Gao Rong was born too coincidentally? If you don't come early or late, but as soon as Lu Yi leaves, he will come?

Gao Rongsheng came out of the entrance and walked in slowly step by step, his face was gloomy and cold, and his originally well-maintained skin now seemed to pull out a layer of folds, and his head was full of silver hair.

Gao Rongsheng walked in step by step, raised his eyes and scanned the hall, and sneered: "You are really comfortable now."

Gao Yan stared at Gao Rongsheng without answering, his mind spun rapidly, there was a door god at the door and the chance that he could run away was almost zero, fortunately, only Gao Rongsheng came in, no matter what he wanted to do, Gao Yan now had to make sure to delay time as much as possible while finding a way to call for help.

Gao Rongsheng took two steps closer to the dining table in the hall, his eyes stared at Gao Yan, the eyes of the two people collided together, Gao Rongsheng frowned: "What about Yaojian money?" Where did you put the money? Gao Rongsheng said the four words "Yaoyuan money" particularly lightly, and at the same time pressed his footsteps, stretched his neck to look at Gao Yan, his eyes widened, and his eyes showed a greedy light.

Gao Yan frowned, and suddenly noticed that Gao Rongsheng's mental condition was very bad, like the kind of madness on the verge of madness, which could go crazy or even rage at any time. But at least Gao Yan knew why Gao Rongsheng came to him, it turned out that Gao Rongsheng had never died, and he wanted to take back the Yaojian Money Tree and gain a foothold in the Gao family again.

Gao Yan's heart suddenly became cold for three points, power is just an accessory of identity, a money tree can not help Gao Rongsheng get back anything, now Gao Rongsheng will do this, but because all the methods that can be used have been exhausted, he was forced to a corner, and he thought of this last method that was not a way.

Gao Rongsheng will know that getting back the "remote money" will not help, in Gao Yan's opinion, Gao Rongsheng is completely crazy, he seems to be doing futile useless work, but in fact, he is just inflicting the pain on Gao Yan in the same way!

Fear, doubt, worry, despair... How did Gao Rongsheng treat Gao Qian at the beginning, and now he treats Gao Yan in a similar way!

After Gao Yan realized this, a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back, and he had to open his mouth to maneuver, trying to divert Gao Rongsheng's attention: "Not here."

Gao Rongsheng looked at Gao Yan and narrowed his eyes: "Not in the shop in Zhihu, nor in your place, so where is it?" Gao

Yan's heart jumped, he also went to the shop in Zhihu? The look when Liu Yi left suddenly appeared in his mind, could it be that Liu Yi went to the store? Don't...... Could it be that something happened to Wang Yincheng?!

Gao Yan's pupils shrank and supported the expression on his face, "It's not me, it's in..."

However, before Gao Yan finished speaking, Gao Rongsheng suddenly walked to the opposite side of Gao Yan at the dining table, supported his hands on the back of the chair, and said, "What are you doing standing so far away?" Weren't you afraid of me before? Don't you all dare to stand in front of me and lie? You come here..." said Gao Rongsheng and reached out to pull Gao Yan.

Gao Yan dodged at once, and Gao Rongsheng bypassed from the other side of the dining table and forced Gao Yan to the corner of the stairs.

Gao Rongsheng stood still, sneered, and said, "Are you afraid of me?" Oh, it's really rare, you are afraid of me? Gao Rongsheng said this, looked around, casually grabbed a chair at hand and threw it towards Gao Yan, and smashed it at Gao Yan's feet with a "bang".

After that sound, Gao Rongsheng was like crazy, casually picked up the things at hand and smashed them, the fruit plate on the dining table, a set of tea sets, the picture frames placed on the cabinet on the partition wall, the porcelain for decoration, and the books that Gao Yan Liu Yi used to read at home, and even a set of train toys that Dongdong put in the corner of the wall were smashed by chairs.

Gao Yan looked at Gao Rongsheng in amazement, slowly stepped back and stood up the stairs, holding the armrest with one hand and protecting his stomach with the other, and raised his eyes to see his mobile phone being placed on the sofa in the living room.

Gao Rongsheng was crazy, and Gao Yan knew that he had to go upstairs now, and he wanted to call outside for help.

Gao Yan raised his head and glanced upstairs, but Gao Rongsheng suddenly turned his head, as if he knew what Gao Yan was thinking, and said, "Don't look, Liu Yi is not there, no one can save you, hand over the money tree."

Gao Yan looked at Gao Rongsheng, took a deep breath silently, and said, "Upstairs."

Gao Rongsheng gasped: "Go and get it!"

Gao Yan thought for a while, didn't say anything, turned his head and walked upstairs; Gao Rongsheng naturally wouldn't let Gao Yan go upstairs alone, and he raised his hand to tear off his belt and buttons, revealing his already thin body wrapped under the trench coat.

Gao Yan glanced down at the corner with afterlight and saw Gao Rongsheng's thin and somewhat hunched figure.

Gao Rongsheng stepped up the stairs to keep up, Gao Yan supported his waist and slowly went upstairs step by step, Gao Rongsheng quickly followed, only a few steps away.

Gao Yan's gaze fell forward on a carved desk placed on the camera of the stairs, where a decorative porcelain vase was placed, Gao Yan stepped up, did not look back, suddenly leaned forward towards the desk, grabbed the porcelain vase and smashed it back.

The scene behind him collided into Gao Yan's eyes in an instant, and he almost used ten percent of his strength, but Gao Rongsheng retreated in shock, and the porcelain bottle brushed his eyebrows and swept over. Then the vase fell on the wall, and the broken porcelain pieces burst out like scattered fireworks.

Gao Yan couldn't hit a blow and quickly stabilized his body and quickly walked towards the second floor, Gao Rongsheng was cut on the right cheek by a broken porcelain piece, and he rushed directly towards Gao Yan in anger.

Gao Yan was carrying two buns in his stomach, and his heart was naturally not as fast as ordinary people, and despite all his strength, his calf was still grabbed by Gao Rongsheng.

Gao Yan couldn't dodge, couldn't at this time, so he had to reach out and grab the handrail of the stairs handrail and force the sideways, his back fell to the ground, and at the same time the other hand forcefully supported the resistance of the cushioning back.

Gao Rongsheng grabbed Gao Yan's ankles and climbed up the stairs on the second floor, and looked at Gao Yan's face with two punches, "You escape!!" You kind of ran me again!!!

Gao Yan protected his stomach, received two punches on his face, his eyes fell coldly on Gao Rongsheng, and he had to protect his stomach with his hands when he lay on the ground.

Gao Rongsheng gasped, kneeling on one leg and just about to stand up, but Gao Yan suddenly raised his hands and bowed up and grabbed Gao Rongsheng's hair, Gao Rongsheng instinctively grabbed Gao Yan's two wrists in pain, Gao Yan sat up with all his strength, and before Gao Rongsheng raised a leg to Gao Yan's stomach, he smashed Gao Rongsheng's head towards the desk.

The back of Gao Rongsheng's head slammed heavily on the corner of the table, his eyes were red angrily, his face was full of blue and gray, his body suddenly lost his strength, and his hands released Gao Yan. And Gao Rongsheng's mobile phone fell out of his trouser pocket at this time.

Gao Yan's mind flashed quickly, taking advantage of this kung fu to stand up, bent down and grabbed the mobile phone, Gao Rongsheng raised his leg and hit Gao Yan's shoulder, and the mobile phone quickly broke away from Gao Yan's hand and fell to the first floor. And in the next second, Gao Rongsheng swept and kicked towards Gao Yan again, and this time it was directly aimed at Gao Yan's stomach.

Gao Yan almost fell to the ground again with an instability, narrowly dodged, a layer of cold sweat on his back, holding the handrail of the stairs and barely standing up; Gao Rongsheng's strength came from nowhere, his face turned red and blue, and the blue tendons on his neck exploded, and he slowly stood up again.

Without thinking, Gao Yan rushed into the study on the second floor, raised his hand to take a ink treasure on the bookshelf, smashed a glass window that Liu Yi placed by the door, and took out a collection of replica short swords from it.

And the next second, before Gao Rongsheng could chase into the study, Gao Yan pulled out his short sword, threw away the scabbard and walked out of the study.

Gao Rongsheng stood on the corridor on the second floor with a gloomy face, bowed and panted and looked up, Gao Yan only then noticed that Gao Rongsheng was now thin and thin, his chin was not fleshy at all, and his exposed arms were full of protruding tendons.

Gao Rongsheng saw Gao Yan coming out of the room holding a short sword, suddenly laughed, and said straightly: "The person who knows the time is Junjie, and it is the best policy for you to enter the room at this time and lock the door." "

A ghost! Gao Yan cursed in his heart, now as long as he turns against the door, Gao Rongsheng will go downstairs to call the strong man, a thin old man he can make do with it for the time being, and he is not sure about the masked man outside the door.

Instead of hiding, it's better to seize the opportunity now.

Gao Yan looked at Gao Rongsheng, without the slightest look on his face, only took two steps forward along the root of the wall, and then paused, pushed a decorative wooden board on the shoulder-high wall, revealing several red manipulation buttons inside, slapped both buttons down, and then closed the board, only then leaned against the wall to breathe twice.

Gao Rongsheng looked at Gao Yan's actions suspiciously and vigilantly, and said slowly: "What are you doing?"

Gao Yan gave himself a chance to catch his breath while dragging out the time, "You will pick the time when Liu Yi left, why didn't you understand the security system of the community?" "Behind that wooden board is Gao Yan's special security alarm system in this house community, in addition to the corridor and several rooms and bathrooms, as long as you press it, the alarm will sound at the end of the residential property, and just now Gao Yan also pressed another button, which is to completely lock the door on the first floor.

Gao Rongsheng was stunned, and then showed his fangs in annoyance, and said fiercely: "Hehe, Gao Yan, I still underestimated you," Gao Rongsheng said and glanced back at the stairs: "You just threw away my mobile phone because you were afraid that I would call someone over again, right?"

Gao Yan held the sword in his hand, leaned against the wall, and said, "You can't shout people, I can't shout, didn't you come to me?" We will solve all new hatreds and old hatreds today, saving more dreams at night. Gao Yan said this and stood up.

Gao Rongsheng saw that Gao Yan was holding a real sword in his hand, and the sword body still reflected the cold light, and subconsciously took half a step back, and his brain was somewhat cleared at this time.

Gao Yan held the sword and walked forward, his eyes getting colder and colder, and said as he walked: "Don't you want to know where the money tree is?" I'm telling you, there. Remember who Qiao Xing was, right? Of

course, Gao Rongsheng remembered, but he never put Qiao Xing, who adored Gao Qian, in his eyes, he took several steps back, and finally arrived at the door of the room at the end of the corridor, he looked at Gao Yan, and after calming down, he suddenly felt that Gao Yan's eyes were very terrifying, like a thousand years of quenched ice and like a thousand-degree fire, wanting to penetrate him with a sword.

Gao Rongsheng wanted to laugh a little and had a little instinctive fear, he raised his hand and pointed at Gao Yan, "You want to kill me?"

Gao Yan did not answer this question, only asked a rhetorical question, "What are you doing here?" Want coins or do you want revenge on me?

Gao Rongsheng finally couldn't help but laugh with the resonance of his chest when he heard Gao Yan's straightforward question, "Yes, you are right, I should get the money tree, and then slaughter you, one corpse, two lives, oh no, three lives, so that when Liu Yi comes back, he can also collect your body."

Gao Yan did not provoke, anyway, he knew that Gao Rongsheng had never been a good person, he looked straight at Gao Rongsheng, and finally stood still, and Zhao Sen's words suddenly appeared in his mind - You and Gao Rongsheng are not related by blood... There is no blood relation...

"Want to kill me? Huh" Gao Rongsheng sneered and said, "It's really a good son raised by Gao Qian, the white-eyed wolf, I forgot what my last name is." Gao

Yan's mind again appeared Gao Qian's painful life for so many years and the pain and torture he suffered before he died, Gao Yan's hand holding the short sword and his entire arm were trembling, his eyes were red with solemnity, and there was only one voice in his mind at the moment - kill him, only by killing him can he avenge Gao Qian, only by killing him can he completely get rid of it, only by killing him can he protect the two children in his stomach... Yes, kill him...

Gao Rongsheng sneered cruelly, although his back and palms were sweaty, but he was always an old fox, and at this moment he still looked at Gao Yan with fearless and even provocative eyes.

Gao Yan raised his arm and pointed the short sword directly at Gao Rongsheng, and then stabbed it hard; Gao Rongsheng's back was against the door, and at the moment when Gao Yan stabbed over, he turned the door handle with his backhand, and his body leaned back with the open bedroom door, and he actually dodged the sword that Gao Yan stabbed over.

Gao Yan used almost all his strength at that time, and his mind was full of surging shouts, and at this moment, he missed a blow, and the sword body cut through the air across Gao Rongsheng's chest. Gao Rongsheng shouted angrily, his hands restrained Gao Yan's wrist, and he raised his knee sideways to hit Gao Yan's stomach hard, although Gao Yan's wrist was out of strength, but instinctively he would pay attention to his stomach, and when Gao Rongsheng raised his knee, he bent down and took two steps back, and Gao Rongsheng's knee failed to hit.

However, Gao Yan's back was undoubtedly exposed, Gao Rongsheng let go of one hand, gritted his teeth, glared at his eyes, curled his arms, and smashed his elbow on Gao Yan's back.

Gao Yan strained his muscles and endured those blows, but the hands holding the sword did not dare to let go. Gao Rongsheng raised his hand to slap Gao Yan, but Gao Yan took advantage of this effort to twist the hilt of the sword backhand, broke free from Gao Rongsheng's other hand, and then quickly withdrew before Gao Rongsheng could react, holding the sword and slashing at Gao Rongsheng.

All the movements were between the electric flint, Gao Rongsheng had no choice but to flash towards the door, but Gao Yan's sword was faster than his escape, and the blade slashed at the back of his shoulder at once.

At that moment, the blood and flesh were blurry, and Gao Rongsheng fell to the ground in pain and sweated, and the instinct of fear of death made him quickly sit up and crawl towards the other end of the corridor.

Gao Yan bowed and panted, looked at Gao Rongsheng with red eyes on the side, and said, "Don't raise the two words in front of me, you dog mongrel of every kind!"

Gao Rongsheng's face froze, and Gao Yan turned to look at him and said, "Me and Gao Qian really have nothing to do with you!" Retribution can't give birth to half a child! Who is rare with the surname Gao? My last name is returned to you! The

things that had been tried to hide were now revealed, Gao Rongsheng was like being stripped naked and thrown on the road to humiliate, but he now also knew that there was no way to contain Gao Yan with the so-called bloodline, Gao Rongsheng looked left and right, his eyes fell on the children's room behind Gao Yan, and after a pause, he suddenly sneered: "What if you know it?" You come, you come and kill me, but even if I die, I will take your precious son and your nephew to be buried with me.

Gao Yan was shocked in his heart, at this time he didn't think of Dongdong and Tangyuan, he tried to calm down and looked at Gao Rongsheng, he thought that Gao Rongsheng should be afraid of death so he was delaying time, Dongdong and Tangyuan should be fine.

Gao Rongsheng tried to sit up from the ground and said, "Do you know why I can pick Liu Yi to come after leaving?" Because your baby son and nephew have disappeared in kindergarten, he is busy going to kindergarten. You don't know, do you? Hehe, you are a pregnant husband, one person tied to three lives, of course he will not let you know. Gao Rongsheng finally stood up, but a long hole was pulled out of his shoulder, and the blood stained the floor and the back of his clothes all crimson.

"You don't believe it?!" Gao Rongsheng's face turned pale and sneered: "It doesn't matter if you don't believe it, anyway, I'm also old, I have nothing to lose when I die, and there are still two cubs on Huangquan Road to accompany." He

actually threatened himself with the lives of two children? Gao Yan's heart was extremely shaken, he suddenly regretted that he didn't kill Gao Rongsheng a few months ago, extreme thoughts occupied Gao Yan's mind, and extreme anger and blood-stained red coiled in Gao Yan's heart.

"Go and die!!" Gao Yan held the sword in both hands and quickly stabbed towards Gao Rongsheng, he didn't care about anything, he couldn't care about anything, he was not a cowardly woman who would uncomfortably show the compromise of the maternal protective calf at this time. Gao Yan is a man with blood in his bones, he used to hate the disaster that Gao Rongsheng brought to his family, and now he hates being destroyed by someone to destroy a beautiful peaceful life.

He wants to kill, he wants to remove all obstacles!

"Your son and nephew are in the sixth class of Jinxing Kindergarten!!" Gao Rongsheng couldn't believe that Gao Yan was unmoved, dodging but could only fight in the end.

However, Gao Yan couldn't hear anything at the moment,His mind was swirling with the clamor of clearing obstacles, his eyes were red, and he only saw Gao Rongsheng's terrified eyes and open mouth against a blood-red background.

A figure flashed quickly from the entrance of the stairs, but Gao Yan didn't notice it at all, only Gao Rongsheng's terrified face and eyes quickly drew closer, and then the short sword held in Gao Yan's hand instantly cut into the skin texture, buffered along the blade of the sword body to the hilt and finally into Gao Yan's palm.

It's over!

Gao Yan broke away at that moment, and his eyes were printed with Gao Rongsheng's rapidly contracted and opened pupils and his open lips.

Gao Yan sighed, only feeling that a string in his heart "banged" loosened, but when he raised his eyes, he suddenly saw a small short man standing behind Gao Rongsheng sideways.

The little man wore a square scarf around his neck to cover his chin and lips, and a pair of eyes looked at Gao Yan sharply, while one hand held the back of Gao Rongsheng's neck.

Gao Rongsheng thought that he was going to die, and he was grabbed by the back of his neck in collapse, and his legs were soft.

The little dwarf looked at Gao Yan's hand holding the short sword, holding the sword body with his empty hand, and his voice was extremely rational: "If he is a little more biased, he will really die with a knife, you have a big belly, don't you really want to be a murderer?"

Gao Yan was startled, and in a hurry, he released the hilt of the sword and took several steps back, almost falling to the ground, his gaze moved from the frightened Gao Rongsheng's face to the short and indifferent half of his face, and finally fell on the short sword that pierced Gao Rongsheng's left lower abdomen.

The little man carried Gao Rongsheng in one hand, and pinched the sword body with two fingers of the other hand, and then kicked Gao Rongsheng, Gao Rongsheng knelt down, leaned weakly against the wall, and looked like a dead gray look.

The little man didn't even look at Gao Rongsheng, walked in front of Gao Yan, raised his eyes, and said, "Are you okay?" After a pause, he said: "The two children are fine, don't worry, Liu Yi is on the way back." The

rope used to climb anger and despair in Gao Yan's heart suddenly drained, fear climbed in his heart, he was against the wall and stood up his stomach, his face was covered in cold sweat, he didn't know the little man in front of him, but his intuition told him that the person in front of him was not in danger.

The little man still covered half of his face with a square towel, and while taking out the satellite mobile phone from his pocket, he said: "You pressed the internal alarm signal of the property, alarmed the people of the property, may attract the attention of the police, and do not open the door until Liu Yi returns." After speaking, he dialed the satellite phone, communicated with the person on the other end in English, and then directly held the mobile phone to Gao Yan's ear.

Liu Yi's voice came from the other end of the phone, as if thousands of miles away: "Gao Yan! Gao Yan, how are you?!

Gao Yan was a little confused about the situation, but tears flowed after hearing Liu Yi's anxious and concerned voice: "I'm okay, I'm okay, Liu Yi, I... I could have killed.

Liu Yi heard Gao Yan say that it was okay on the other end of the phone, but he just let go of his heart a little, and then soothed: "Don't be afraid that it's okay, how do you feel with me here?" There is no discomfort.
Although
Gao Yan was shocked by the cold sweat and fluttered and hidden, but fortunately, the young physical fitness was good, at the moment there was nothing at all, and the two small buns in his stomach had been quiet and did not move at all.

Gao Yan touched his stomach and said, "I'm fine, I'm fine," and paused: "Are you in kindergarten?" What about the two children?
Liu Yi's voice slowed down and comforted Gao Yan as much as possible: "Don't worry, it's okay, I'm on my way back, the child is with
Liu Heng." Then he said: "When I come back, it's okay, that little man next to you is his own person, believe him, it's okay."

The "little short" was standing opposite Gao Yan, and when he heard the phrase "little shorty" on the phone, the corners of his eyes twitched unconsciously.