Chapter 42

This morning was destined to be uneven, starting with Liu Yi taking Gao Yan out.

Hu Lian called Liu Yi early in the morning, saying that Gao Rongsheng asked his assistant to contact him and said that he wanted to see Liu Yi.

The first thing that died his son was not to call the police, but to find the legendary spearhead pointing to Liu Yi, and the Gao family's thinking was indeed different from that of mortals.

Hu Lian was unsure on the phone: "See you or not?"

Liu Yi said directly: "See!" "Of course, I want to see it, Gao Rongsheng called the police, or what means he wants to do in private, Liu Yi is all coping, anyway, he will go to the company today."

And Gao Yan is going to go to red jade in the morning, Zhang Rongrong recently planned another auction, the bidding item has the pair of "Yongzheng gallbladder bottles" that did not appear last time, although Liu Yi is not a professional collector, but he does dare to be interested in antiques, Gao Yan has seen the insurance policy given to Liu Yi by the insurance company, the pile of paper placed in front of Gao Yan makes him dizzy, and there is only one thought in his heart... In the second half of Dongdong's life, even if he is only responsible for eating, drinking, and having fun, it is more than enough.

Therefore, as Liu Yi's connoisseur, Gao Yan must run this morning.

Liu Yi was a little uneasy before getting into the car, and said to Gao Yan: "Is it okay to do business?"

Gao Yan smiled: "Even if it's not business, if Qiao Xing wants to buy the Yongzheng gall bottle himself and give it to me, I will definitely bring it back."

Liu Yi saw that Gao Yan's mentality was not bad, and he was relieved in his heart, and before leaving, he still instructed: "Drive carefully."

Gao Yan turned his head and said, "You too."

Gao Yan drove to the Hyde Hotel in the city, parked the car to make the elevator and prepared to go upstairs, when a man in a Tang costume of about 30 also happened to take the elevator.

Gao Yan has seen many older people like to wear Tang clothes, so young to wear Tang clothes is really very rare, Gao Yan couldn't help but glance at the man twice, the man just turned his head to look at Gao Yan, smiled: "Hello."

Gao Yan said: "Hello, I'm sorry, I'm presumptuous." The

man said, "It's nothing, I really don't wear many Tang clothes at my age," the man said and glanced at the elevator floor, "You also go to Hongyu?"

Gao Yan said: "Yes, it seems that there are new lots recently, I will come to take a look,"

The man nodded: "Hong Yu has done a big job, the boss is a very honest person, oh, it's here." Just as the elevator arrived, the elevator door opened, and the girl in charge of reception in Hong Yu stood at the elevator entrance wearing a lilac cheongsam and waited, smiling and greeting Gao Yan when she saw the man.

"Hello."

Gao Yan walked out with the man, and there were big red carpets along the way, and the decorations around them also changed, carved balustrades and stone pillars, and a simple attire. There were already many people in the hall, and Zhang Rongrong and his auctioneers were all receiving guests.

When Zhang Rongrong saw Gao Yan, he hurriedly came out of the crowd and greeted Gao Yan: "Mr. Gao!"

Gao Yan turned his head and smiled lightly: "Ms. Zhang." Zhang

Rongrong has an elegant temperament, with a smile on his face, a smile in his eyes, looking at Gao Yan's eyes are obviously different from before, in the past, Gao Yan was just a guest, but now Gao Yan is the young owner of Red Jade, Qiao Xing has no wife and no children, and Red Jade will be Gao Yan in the future.