Chapter 51

Liu Yi and Gao Yan's bodies overlapped on the bed, explosive sex is actually more physically consuming, at least Gao Yan feels that he is really going to be crippled today, he is lying on the pillow panting, his back and Liu Yi are sticky and greasy are sweat, Liu Yi's hot breath sprays around his neck and ears, and the sheets are also sweaty.

Liu Yi moved his body in the dark, supported his upper body with his arms, did not dare to press Gao Yan, raised his hand and touched Gao Yan's wet shoulder: "Do you want to rest for a while?"

Gao Yan said sincerely and honestly: "My legs are soft.

Liu Yi laughed twice, and slowly lay back, trying not to put the weight of his body on Gao Yan, but in fact, he really wanted to hold Gao Yan and sleep for a while, but the bed was too small, and he could fall down directly if he turned over.

Gao Yan: "What time is it?"

Liu Yi estimated the approximate time and said, "About one ten."

Gao Yan moved his legs, patted the pillow with his hand, and said, "Who designed this room, there is not even a bathroom."

Liu Yi kissed Gao Yan on the neck and said, "Today is too urgent."

Gao Yan wanted to slap it very much, because he himself is also a man, knows the psychology of men, and all the self-blame afterwards is a fart, why don't you feel anxious when you start doing it? After this time, he lay on his body and casually said, "Today is too urgent."

Gao Yan raised his hand sideways and hooked his finger towards Liu Yi, Liu Yi lowered his head, and Gao Yan touched Liu Yi's face: "Is there paper?"

Liu Yi got out of bed to find it, found a pack of paper in the cabinet, and went to the door to turn on the light.

This opening is almost Liu Yi's old life, under the white light of the fluorescent lamp, Gao Yan's back waist and hips are connected into a smooth curve, the hips are upturned, the sides of the waist line are slightly concave, the back waist is covered with an ambiguous and sticky water stain, the two long legs are slightly separated, the base of the thighs is abnormally red, the clothes and underwear of the two are messily thrown on the ground, the sheets are wrinkled, and the lid of the "hand cream" is thrown on the bedside table with the lid ajar.

Liu Yiqiang resisted the urge to rush over and Gao Yan again, walked to the bed, picked up the underwear of the two and put them on the bedside table, and pulled out paper to help Gao Yan wipe the liquid on his back.

Gao Yan leaned on the pillow and looked at Liu Yi, his eyes were a little red, his eyes were a little misty, and he said in a muffled voice: "Who do you usually clean here?"

Liu Yi said, "People from the cleaning company."

Gao Yan patted the pillow again, and said pitifully: "Don't blame me if you make the headlines of the entertainment version tomorrow."

Liu Yi was amused by Gao Yan's appearance, bent down and kissed him on the face again, and said, "Don't worry, it won't be on the news."

Liu Yi wiped Gao Yan's body, Gao Yan was bored and casually took the "hand cream" on the bedside and looked at it, and at a glance, he was blinded by the two letters "K Y" on the bottle. He took the bottle in disbelief and looked at it twice, then turned his head and said, "You put this in your office?"

Liu Yi glanced at it and said, "Isn't it hand cream?" Liu Yi's expression was very innocent, and after speaking, he lowered his head and continued to wipe Gao Yan's back.

Gao Yan thought about it and felt that it was impossible for Liu Yi to put this kind of thing in the office, and if even Ky had prepared it, it would be impossible to live without a condom. Gao Yan got up and moved his body to pull the drawer of the bedside table, and Liu Yi wondered: "What are you looking for?"

Gao Yan didn't say a word, the drawer opened and sure enough saw a box of Durex who had been unpacked, Gao Yan took out the box speechlessly, still lying on his stomach, raised his hand and shook it in front of Liu Yi's eyes: "It's really intimate, Ky is ready, and the set is also available." The

clearly packaged box in Gao Yan's hand knew what it was at a glance, Liu Yi's eyebrows jumped, and his toes wanted to know who did it. But this matter, our President Liu is not very good to explain that he did not put it by himself but Hu Lian, this matter is the same as the bed matter, it is better to be once a night until dawn, rather than a few minutes to she. If he said that he didn't put it, but someone else, where would this face have to go?

So Liu Yi simply withdrew the box in Gao Yan's hand and threw it aside, lay back on the bed and hugged Gao Yan and warmly touched it for a while, lowered his head and admitted that he was a villain this time, and the things he bought and put away.

Gao Yan originally had no strength, and Liu Yi squeezed a bed and half-squinted his eyes and talked for a while, estimating that it was almost time to go to work, before he propped up his body and said, "I'll go back to take a bath, you go to work." "As soon as I got up, something was dripping outward from the back, dripping on the sheets.

Liu Yi quickly took the paper to Gao Yan again, and there was a pile of paper balls on the bed sheet.

Fortunately, there was not much tossing in foreplay, and the clothes of the two were quite straight, and they couldn't see anything when they wore them. When Gao Yan got up from the bed, he felt strange behind him, as if there was still something stretching open, and the foreign body feeling was very obvious.

After Liu Yi put on his clothes, he still looked like a dog, he personally sent Gao Yan downstairs, and personally sent Gao Yan to the parking lot in the afterglow of the three girls at the front desk ABC whose meaning was unclear.

After Gao Yan left, Liu Yi personally went to Hu Lian's office, Hu Lian's floor was basically the administrative personnel secretary department, Liu Yi was not common, and he was shocked to see the boss striding out of the elevator with an expressionless face.

Hu Lian is a separate large office, glass door glass partition wall, sound insulation effect is also okay, as a result, not long after Liu Yi entered Hu Lian's office, there were three shouts of Hu Lian in the office.

Gao Yan drove back, uncomfortable all the way, like sitting on pins and needles.

Wang Yincheng was surprised when he saw him carrying a few large bags and awkwardly changing his shoes into the door: "You really bought toys for those two little ones?" Still buy a bunch of toys?

Gao Yan put the bag on the sofa, did not sit down, leaned next to the sofa and said, "Since I agreed in the morning, of course I have to buy it."

Wang Yincheng shook his head and said, "When you go to elementary school, you can't buy it anymore, and the material conditions are too good to make children stupid and lazy."

Gao Yan smiled and said, "I originally wanted to raise Dongdong for the rest of my life."

Wang Yincheng shook his head again: "That was before, Dongdong's body will definitely be raised, you can rest assured, when he grows up, he is not so cute as a child, but has become a second ancestor who does not learn and has no skills, you will definitely regret it."

Gao Yan: "I'll talk about it later, I'll go upstairs."

Gao Yan said and turned around to walk upstairs, went back to the room to take a shower and change clothes and rested for a while, and when he went downstairs again, Wang Yincheng was still sitting alone on the sofa reading literature and reading papers.

Only then did Gao Yan remember and ask, "Where did the three children go?"

Wang Yincheng: "Liu Heng took it to the restaurant to eat delicious, and the chef has recently produced a lot of new dishes."

Gao Yan sat down on the sofa, "It's quite efficient."

Wang Yincheng sat cross-legged on the sofa and said casually: "That is, every time the chef and his family quarrel will break out, one week more than seventy dishes are produced, and there are more than twenty new dishes, when encountering this kind of employee, the boss is simply crazy, Liu Heng wants them to argue every day."

Gao Yan: "..." Liu Heng's mentality.

Jin Yan also came back not long after, Chao Gao Yan secretly compared "OK" and went upstairs to rest and sleep, Liu Yi also came back surprisingly early today, and came back at three o'clock in the afternoon, when he entered the door, Wang Yincheng also wondered: "Is Huarong going bankrupt?" You came back so early today?

Liu Yi waved his hand and asked, "What about Gao Yan?"

Wang Yincheng pointed to the kitchen with a pen: "I went to wash the grapes."

Liu Yi put his suit and tie and bag on the sofa and walked towards the kitchen, Gao Yang had just picked the grapes and put them in the basin, and the faucet had not yet hitOpen Liu Yi and push the door in.

Gao Yan turned around while turning the faucet, and saw that it was Liu Yi who was puzzled: "So early?"

Liu Yi locked the door with his backhand, walked behind Gao Yan, put his hands on both sides of Gao Yan's waist, and whispered, "Is it okay?"

Gao Yan said while washing the grapes: "What can happen?" "And you won't be stabbed to death = =.

Gao Yan washed the grapes, Liu Yi stood silently behind him and looked down, Gao Yan washed and washed and didn't care, the weight on his body slowly moved back to Liu Yi, Liu Yi held Gao Yan with both hands, the kitchen was quiet, only the sound of water flowing, quiet and beautiful.

Gao Yan washed and went out with Liu Yi, Wang Yincheng was still lying on the sofa in the living room, there was still a mess of books on the coffee table, Gao Yan handed the grapes to Wang Yincheng, Wang Yincheng took it unceremoniously, and pointed at Liu Yi with his legs up: "Gao Yan, do you ask Liu Yi, is Huarong about to go bankrupt, is it really a big husband on the way to work?"

Gao Yan said, "Are you more anxious than his boss?"

Wang Yincheng said of course: "That's, I have shares in it, isn't it bad luck for me to go bankrupt?"

Gao Yan: "Liu Heng also has shares, right?"

Wang Yincheng took a bite of grapes and pointed to himself: "Move my name, he has nothing." The restaurant is bean paste, the house is sent by Liu Yi to write my name, the car is also my name, and all fixed assets are mine.

Gao Yan sprayed, "You are so bad to leave a way for people to live."

Wang Yincheng didn't care: "It's not a good thing that he does business with money, men you know, most people can't control the lower body." Both money and assets showed me that he was still a little conscious. Saying that, he looked at Liu Yi and said to Gao Yan: "Liu Yi is richer than Liu Heng."

Gao Yan finally couldn't help but laugh and said, "Huarong's salary has just been handed over today, and it is said that there is still a large amount of deposits and overseas business.

Wang Yin sat up as if he had just remembered something, and his eyebrows were raised: "Yes, yes!" This one can have!

Liu Yi didn't care at all about sitting on the sofa, sitting next to Gao Yan, with a smile in his eyes, listening to Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan talking about how to move their assets out and put them under the names of Gao Yan and Dongdong.

Wang Yincheng said that in the end, the whole person was refreshed, exhaled the last turbid breath, and said comfortably: "Great, the most extravagant thing I have been doing news for so long is to move all the money from the upper class down, which is really cool."

Gao Yan looked back at Liu Yi: "Are you stressed?"

Liu Yi shrugged indifferently: "It's all right."

Wang Yincheng pointed at Liu Yi with a pen: "Na, what you said, don't look back and deduct your money, you are not happy."

Liu Yi directly took the coffee in front of Gao Yan's tea table and took a sip, "Do you want to call the lawyer now?"

Wang Yincheng lay back and said with a smile: "You have to ask Gao Yan about this?"

Gao Yan burst out with a smile.

In the evening, Liu Heng came back with his three children and packed a bunch of food, and Gao Yan also ridiculed that the chef Liu Heng was looking for was really dedicated.

Liu Heng didn't care: "I can't get married anyway, and it's nothing to quarrel."

Jin Yan went downstairs and found that Hu Lian did not come today, and asked Liu Yi when he turned his head, and Liu Yiyun said lightly: "The head hit the bookcase."

In the evening, the three generations of ancestors and grandchildren went upstairs to rest after eating, but Dongdong and Tangyuan pushed away because of the extra gifted toy, Gao Yan thought that the two children were competing for toys at first, but when they looked closely, Dongdong and Tangyuan actually threw toys at each other.

Dong Dong: "Yours."

Tangyuan: "I don't want it if it's ugly." After saying that, he threw it back.

Dongdong threw the toy back again: "I don't want to die ugly, it's simply to discredit my life."

Gao Yan: "..." Gao

Yan finally took the toy over, and the two children ran away with a cigarette, saying that the toy was too ugly for us to want.

Gao Yan looked down and took a serious look, and found that the toy in his hand was indeed not very good-looking, so he changed his hand and threw the toy to Liu Yi: "Give it to you, the mall gave it, throw it away is a waste." After saying that, he also ran upstairs.

As a result, when he was about to go to bed at night, Liu Yi rubbed into Gao Yan's room in his pajamas, Gao Yan's room is generally not locked, Liu Yi knocked on the door and came in, Gao Yan was lying on the bed looking at his hands, because he had been exposed to some chemicals in the morning, so he was a little peeling, and saw Liu Yi walk in and lock the door.

There was a bedside lamp in the room, the light was orange and yellow, warm, Gao Yan watched Liu Yi's figure getting closer and closer, and said with a smile: "Are you here to ask for pleasure?"

Liu Yi lifted the quilt and sat on the edge of the bed, and said seriously: "I'm afraid you will have nightmares at night."

Gao Yan was half lying on the bed, and he could see Liu Yi's face from the side, his half-wet hair and resolute cheeks. He suddenly felt some heart palpitations and some touch, he thought that he and Dongdong could have the current life, all because of Liu Yi.

Liu Yi turned his head sideways and kissed Gao Yan on the forehead, kissed again, and slowly stretched out his arm again to hold Gao Yan into his arms.

Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng came back from a walk, and the two watched Liu Yi enter Gao Yan's room in pajamas on the second floor.

Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng looked at each other and said, "Is it almost possible to get married?" "