Chapter 33

When Gao Yan woke up in the morning, his head hurt, and he had a dream at night, full of those fairy tales told to Dongdong.

What Snow White and the seven dwarfs, what princess locked up in the castle with hair dragged to the ground for ten meters waiting for the prince to come to the rescue, what mermaid... It's just that the fairy tale has become a realistic version of the base film, and Gao Yan doesn't know why he became a "princess", and the handsome and dashing prince riding a white horse is Liu Yi's appearance, and even the shadow of Hu Lian in the strange dwarf.

Gao Yan woke up and lay on the bed, depressedly thinking what kind of stuff and what kind of stuff is this? Liu Yi is very handsome on a white horse, he admitted, but Hu Lian's height of less than one meter two is still bouncing around in his dreams, really a big husband? What makes Gao Yan feel most unbearable is the end of the dream, the princess hug when Liu Yi defeated all the bosses and rescued him... Gao Yan thought back and felt goosebumps rise, but it seems that he was quite good when he dreamed - enjoy it?!

Groove Groove!!

What is this and what!?

Gao Yan felt that the back of his head hurt, took his mobile phone and looked at the time, it was only half past six in the morning, Gao Yan said in his heart that he didn't sleep, got up and opened the door to go to the bathroom to pee.

But as soon as the door was opened, what came into view was a large naked and smooth back and two slender long legs without half a fat.

= = Gao Yan paused for three seconds and pulled the door with an expressionless face.

Liu Yi's living habits have always been good, and the quality of sleep is also rare, and he basically gets up at six o'clock every day. Generally, when Gao Yan got up at seven o'clock, Liu Yi was already awake, and Gao Yan did not pay special attention to when Liu Yi got up, only knowing that Liu Yi got up earlier than himself.

When Gao Yan opened the door, Liu Yi just took off only a pair of boxer pants, and when Liu Yi turned his head, Gao Yan had already closed the door instantly.

Liu Yi turned around and walked barefoot to the door, patted him, and said, "What's wrong?"

Gao Yan said inside the door, "No... It's nothing.

Gao Yan couldn't sleep anymore, so he simply sat on the edge of the bed for a while, waiting for Liu Yi to open the door and go to the living room before changing his clothes and going out.

Then from this morning, Gao Yan found that something seemed to have changed invisibly, different.

When Gao Yan went to the bathroom to pee, Liu Yi just walked out, and two big men with an average height of more than one meter eight were each sideways, chest against chest, Gao Yan could also smell the toothpaste mint smell on Liu Yi's lips.

Gao Yan took out the guy to pee, the door was half-hidden, Liu Yi pushed the door and walked in, the footsteps were not light or heavy, Gao Yan turned his back to the door, and suddenly a clever feeling a vague gaze floated behind him.

Gao Yan finished urinating and flushing, when he turned around, he saw Liu Yi supporting himself on the edge of the washing table and shaving, the eyes of the two silently glanced at each other in the mirror, Liu Yi took a step sideways, Gao Yan walked over and leaned over to wash his hands, and then the two people's side waists touched lightly again, Gao Yan felt that his skin was like a fire, and it burned quickly.

Liu Heng's house was originally not large, and the bathroom was even smaller, and the space for the two big men standing inside seemed to be full. Gao Yan walked behind Liu Yi silently after washing his hands, and the posture of the two was chest against the back, although they didn't touch anything, Gao Yan felt that his nerves were tight, and he was relieved until he walked out of the bathroom.