Chapter 26

When Dou Sha came home from school, as soon as he entered the house, he saw Tangyuan with his head bowed with his legs down, his arms pinned behind his back, and standing in good manners, as if waiting for him to come home.

Dou Sha closed the door and threw down his schoolbag in the entrance, changing his shoes while saying, "What are you doing standing at the door?" Tang

Yuan was still worried about the words he heard in the morning, raised his head worriedly, looked at Dou Sha with a grievanced little look, and said, "Does my brother have to go to school for many years?" Dou

Sha saw Tang Yuan's tangled look and knew that his stupid brother probably listened to some gossip today, Dou Sha changed his shoes and came in, rubbed Tang Yuan's hair smoothly, and said: "Stupid, you will also go to school in the future." Tang

Yuan followed the bean paste with his calves, grabbed the T-shirt of the bean paste, and said eagerly: "After that, my brother will go to school, will I also go to school, won't I see it for a long time?" Dou Sha took the tea cup on the coffee table and poured water to drink, and choked when he heard Tang Yuan's words, Dou

Sha turned his head to look at Tang Yuan, and after a while, he reached out and rubbed Tang Yuan's hair, "Don't listen to nonsense, you can see it every day." Tangyuan

waited and waited today, from the morning to noon and noon and waited until the bean paste finished school in the afternoon, a heart for a day, this time hearing the words of the bean paste was finally relieved, relieved, and touched his chest.

Dou Sha really doesn't know what Tangyuan's little head is thinking all day long.

Gao Yan and Liu Yidongdong moved into the house where Liu Heng used to live, and the two families' current community is separated by a road, which is extremely close.

Liu Heng originally planned to take advantage of the reason for being discharged from the hospital today to call Gao Yan over for a meal, but was stopped by Liu Yi. Recognize the children, move and eat with the Liu family, only a few days before and after? This is simply the speed at which the "daughter-in-law" meets her parents... Too fast, too fast.

Liu Yi finally decided to eat in the private room of the restaurant near the community, meet outside in the name of a friend, and bring bean paste and rice balls with him.

Liu Heng did not dare to attack in front of Liu Yi, he had hidden it for so long before, Liu Yi fell over his shoulder so that his left shoulder was blue for a week, and now if he said a word in front of Liu Yi, it would be difficult for the entire back to be peeled off a layer of skin.

Liu Heng didn't dare to say in front of Liu Yi, so he could only mumble to his wife in private, "Liu Yi, is this a protector?"

Wang Yincheng glanced at Liu Heng inexplicably: "The facts are in front of you, do you need to ask?"

Liu Yi thought thoughtfully, and he was somewhat worried that Gao Yan had some less optimistic thoughts in his heart. Maybe the Liu family is all well-intentioned, but if they do it too quickly, Gao Yan may be a little guarded. After all, in Liu Yi's view, even peaceful people, not very confident people, will be somewhat hesitant about the current situation.

After the sun set in the afternoon, Liu Yi took Gao Yan and Dongdong to familiarize themselves with the environment in the nearby community, and went to the restaurant private room when he was about to hotel, Liu Heng's family had arrived, Dou Sha was lying on the table writing homework, Dongdong was sitting honestly on the side, holding a car model in his hand playing.

Liu Heng had never seen Gao Yan before, and when he saw the door being pushed open from the outside, he jumped a little, and when he saw Gao Yan himself, he sighed in his heart: How good the character of the two brothers is, Wang Yin has grown up well, and Gao Yan is actually very handsome.