Chapter 38

Hu Lian continued: "The system and storage of the sperm bank are very strict, their company is registered abroad, once they make a mistake, they may be sued, and the pressure of public opinion is also very large.

Liu Yi's face quickly stained with a layer of frost, "Who?

Hu Lian said directly: "Gao Huanyu."

Liu Yi pinched his mobile phone and frowned, and his tone was cold: "Continue."

Hu Lian: "It's still unclear how Gao Huanyu got up with the people in the institution, only that because of the internal high-level struggle, some people inside began to eat inside and out in order to earn extra money." However, it can be confirmed that it is Gao Huanyu.

Liu Yi narrowed his eyes and said, "What about Gao Huanyu now?"

Hu Lian: "I broke a leg while driving a few days ago, and now I am hospitalized in the orthopedic ward of Fuxing Hospital."

Liu Yi: "Gao Rongsheng?

Hu Lian: "I didn't come, the foreign group is still in Suzhou, and Gao Rongsheng seems to be dragged down by something."

Liu Yi: "I see."

Liu Yi hung up the phone and opened the door and went out, and the other end of the corridor was the room that arranged a nap for Dongdong and Tangyuan.

Dongdong and Tang Yuan were lying on the bed wearing a pair of pajamas, and the two children looked at Gao Yan in unison, their eyes shining. Gao Yan glanced at Tangyuan and turned to look at Dongdong, Dongdong raised his hand to cover his eyes with some embarrassment, and then cast his gaze from between his fingers: "Is Dad's mouth fragrant?" This dad refers to Liu Yi.

Tang Yuan's eyes lit up, waiting for Gao Yan to answer.

Gao Yan said helplessly: "Dad's mouth is not fragrant, and he will know it when he goes to kiss him."

Tang Yuan said quickly: "I have kissed my uncle's face, but not on the mouth." Dongdong

thought for a while and said, "I haven't kissed either."

Liu Yi just walked to the door, his index finger curled and knocked on the door, and said to Gao Yan: "There is something in the company, I will go out first." Dongdong

quickly raised his little voice and shouted, "Daddy kiss again." Gao

Yan gently covered Dongdong's mouth with his hand and pressed the child back, Dongdong grabbed Gao Yan's arm and began to "woo-woo", and Tangyuan, who was lying next to him, covered his mouth with his hand, and also began to follow "woo-woo-woo"...

Liu Yi glanced at the two children, and Gao Yan turned to him, "You go."

Liu Yi drove to the hospital where Gao Huanyu was hospitalized, knowing that it was actually very easy for the ward to inquire about a person, and he didn't need Hu Lian to call in advance.

Liu Yi parked his car in the garage on the first floor of the hospital and went to the orthopedic department of the inpatient department to inquire about Gao Huanyu's ward, but the nurse at the front desk was stunned when she heard Gao Huanyu's name, and then looked straight at Liu Yi and said, "No... No, I'll help you find out..." The nurse girl said and looked down at the computer screen to check, and after a while looked up and said: "I'm sorry, there is no patient named Gao Huanyu in our ward."

Liu Yi looked at the little nurse lightly and nodded, did not say anything, turned around or walked in the direction of the orthopedic ward.

A young nurse who has just graduated, even if she pretends to be good, it is impossible to escape Liu Yi's eyes, not to mention that girls themselves are not good at pretending, and even their eyes are terrified when they hear Gao Huanyu's name.