Chapter 81

Although Liu Pingnian asked his assistant to book an extra plane ticket, he still did not come in the end, and Jin Yan did not fly away in a hurry that night.

The two old couples, who combined were more than a hundred years old, were also temporarily carried away by the news of the twins.

Liu Pingnian has never seen Gao Yan, and he has not inquired too much about his "eldest daughter-in-law", but people's hearts are more or less biased, not only from Gao Yan's own background and life experience, but also from his son's status in the family.

Although Liu Heng and Liu Yi are only a few years apart, the two brothers are still incomparable in terms of ability. In the old saying, it is Liu Yi who is too arrogant, and his luck back then was too good, and he met nobles abroad to appreciate and bless, and he went all the way up and against the sky, and the old man was so angry that he was half dead, but the Liu family was still proud of Liu Yi.

And the first thing Liu Heng did in his life that made everyone open their mouths and be stunned was to come out and say that he liked men, and by the way, he hugged a personal son back; Although he is also the best among the children of the Liu family in terms of ability, the limelight and glory have been stained by his own brother, so his achievements are not on the table at all in the Liu family.

Even if they are parents, the two sons usually behave differently, and their status in the hearts of their parents is somewhat different, such a difference cannot be balanced by blood affection, although Liu Pingnian and Jin Yan have never compared what their two sons do for so many years, let alone point to one and say that the other is useless.

But the fact is that some things have unexpected chemical effects under the subtle influence of other results.

Gao Yan received some "preferential treatment" from his father's psychology, and such treatment was based on Liu Yi's image in the minds of everyone in the Liu family and Jin Yan's impression of "obedience".

Just as everyone can clearly see the difference in personality and temperament between Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng, Jin Yan can naturally see it. In the position of "mother-in-law", Jin Yan likes both, but Wang Yincheng's temperament is the kind that you can distinguish at a glance when you stand in the pile, and Gao Yanxiang is too ordinary in comparison, his appearance is not as good as Wang Yincheng, his temper personality is also like an ordinary person, and his mouth is sweet enough and can still speak.

Even if Jin Yan is an upper-class wife, she can't help but fall into the stereotype, the contrast between the two "daughters-in-law" is obvious, and the one who makes him feel more at ease in his heart is Gao Yan.

But Jin Yan is also a little biased, he is partial to Wang Yincheng, but this partiality is related to the bean paste of his grandson's generation, and grandma's favorite is the bean paste on the tip of the heart.

Jin Yan packed his luggage, and then thought left and right that Liu Pingnian had better not go to H City now; Of course, Liu Pingnian himself also came back, on the one hand, he has a job and really can't leave, on the other hand, because of Wang Yincheng, Liu Pingnian because of some things that happened in the past, he always feels that his old Liu family owes Wang Yincheng, so this time he is not convenient to go, even if it is just to make Wang Yincheng feel untroubled, he can't go.

In the end, Jin Yan was alone and did not bring a piece in his heart, and left the next day with a bag.

The day after Gao Yan notified Jin Yan, Jin Yan rushed over, which really startled Gao Yan and Liu Yi.

Jin Yan didn't bring anything this time, and when she entered the door, she looked at Gao Yan's belly, smiling, and not polite, directly on Gao Yan's stomach and circled back and forth and touched two handfuls, and greeted her two eldest grandsons: "Baby, I'm grandma ~ grandma came to see you!"

Gao Yan was crying and laughing, and busily led the old lady to sit on the sofa.

Liu Yi's house had not yet had time to move, so he asked simply and directly: "How long will I live this time?"

Jin Yan glanced at Liu Yi, shook her hand, and smiled at Gao Yan: "I just happened to go to a sister's birthday banquet, so I stopped by to take a look."

Gao Yan breathed a sigh of relief, if Jin Yan specially ran over, his pressure would really not be ordinary.

Jin Yan and Gao Yan sat down and chatted for a while, like an ordinary housewife told Gao Yan to rest well, the first few months to raise the fetus, when she goes back, find someone to inquire about useful supplements, the most important thing is a good mentality, a good mentality, eating fragrant is good for adults and children.

Jin Yan only sat for a while and left, it was completely like passing by and coming to take a look, and did not go to Liu Heng's, and left directly, it really seemed like visiting the door.

Jin Yan was like rushing to the field, and took a plane back that day, but her heart was itching to death, and she thought about turning around and letting the driver turn around and go to the mall, buying a bunch of things for babies born to three years old.

Miss shopping guide is not often a big customer of Jin Yan's style, and she buys three age groups, and all of them are double. The shopping guide asked Jin Yan intimately, "Mrs. Is your family a baby boy or a baby girl?"

Jin Yan then remembered that she didn't know the gender of the child, so she began to buy things very bloodily: "I want them all, and I buy double copies each."

Of course, even if Gao Yan didn't have Jin Yan to watch, there was Qiao Xing, and even Yun Chang.

For a man who is not yet married and has no children, watching someone else conceive twins is definitely something worth exploring.

The first time Gao Yan went to Red Jade after becoming pregnant, he was pondered by Yunchang like an experimental subject for a long time, he pointed to Gao Yan's now flat belly, and sighed incredulously: "It's amazing, there are two of them." Well, Gao Yan, how valuable are you now, a person still has two little lives tied to it, hmm..." After speaking, he looked down at his stomach and said with great regret: "Why can you give birth, I can't?" Life is really unfair.

Gao Yan silently complained in his heart, thinking then why are you so rich, I can only find a rich one? It's not just as unfair. But then I thought about it, it didn't seem to be bad, so I was in a better mood and didn't think much about Yun Chang.

Gao Yan can't work too hard because he raised the fetus in the early stage, so his daily routine is very regular, and his work has slowed down, and now without the supervision of the board of directors, the pressure is naturally much less.

But there are also headaches.

Lu Hengda was too familiar with this person, and after coming to H City, he was idle and bubbling, and he had nothing to do all day, so he called Gao Yan from time to time and asked where Gao Yan was. Lu Hengda grasped Gao Yan's first-hand whereabouts, and then met Yun Chang, and two like-minded people who were also "interested" in Gao Yan got together, and almost didn't make Gao Yan crazy.

One holds the pregnancy recipe, saying that you can't eat this and what you can't eat, it's best to eat more, and the other holds the male pregnancy precautions, saying that you fart, that can obviously eat! Who said you can't eat it?

The two either revolved around Gao Yan to study the integration of theory, practice and theory and practice of men having children, or pinched around a topic and pinched their fists in the end.

The two also flaunted gentlemanly manners, saying hello calmly before each serious pinch, and then finding a separate room until they talked or one of them compromised.

Gao Yan once gave birth to a kind of cold, he read some books on prenatal education during pregnancy, it is said that the child has some reactions to the surrounding environment when it is in the womb, and after birth, it will be used as a congenital gene and imprinted in the brain for a lifetime. Gao Yan wondered at that time if he wanted to stay away from Yunchang and Lu Hengda? The two buns that were born in the end were also pinch every day like them, and they did not pinch endlessly.

And it turns out that Gao Yan's worry is completely unnecessary, because after the second bun and the third bun are born, they can't pinch each other at all, and every time it is the third bun who wants to beat the second bun to death, and the second bun still feels that he didn't say anything.

Whenever Gao Yan saw such a scene, he would silently mourn for the mouth of his family's second bun while silently regretting that he didn't smoke those two bastards wildly.

Life is as plain and normal as everyone expects, and time is like fine sand, slowly slipping through your fingers.

During this time, Liu Yi almost put down all the work at hand and left a lot of time at home.

Liu Yi first found a moving company to help him move the house, and then asked someone from the cleaning company to clean and disinfect it. houseIt was the simple appearance when he got it, Liu Yi and Gao Yan did not have time to decorate, simply moved furniture and appliances, and did not engage in so many messy things. Anyway, for men, white walls are not much different in nature from wallpapered walls.

And Liu Yi's focus has been biased towards family when everyone is unaware of it. Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng were busy with their careers, and Gao Yan occasionally went to Hongyu or went to the antique market, and Liu Yi took on the responsibility of picking up the children and raising them. Slowly began to make soup, just like when I went abroad, I went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables in the supermarket, and spent two hours in front of the stove to prepare the ingredients for the day.

Gao Yan sometimes sat on the sofa, but Liu Yi was making soup in the kitchen, stewing with a fragrant soup smell, which led Gao Yan to chase all the way from the living room to the kitchen.

Liu Yi's soup is the same as he does things, controlling the heat and time and accuracy, what to put in green onions, ginger and garlic, how much to boil the raw materials to a few points, and then put other things, how to put the lid of the pot, how much cold water to add halfway.

Gao Yan smelled the fragrance at first, watching Liu Yi stay in the kitchen for two hours, and no matter what level of soup he had, he opened his mouth to beg for food.

Liu Yi couldn't bear to let his wife and children smell the taste and continue to be hungry, so he lifted the lid and put a small bowl for Gao Yan to pad first.

Gao Yan was originally a man's rice volume is not small, after pregnancy, the amount of rice is even longer, after drinking the soup and wagging his tail to lick the bowl, regardless of fullness, continue to look at Liu Yi pitifully.

Liu Yi said goodbye, no, not finished stewing, drink it later.

Gao Yan didn't do anything, silently holding a bowl and spoon and standing on the edge of the stove with Liu Yi and waiting.

Liu Yi finally surrendered reluctantly, turned off the fire, brought a pot of soup that seemed to him to be cooked to seven minutes, and served Gao Yan a large bowl for him to eat and drink.

Gao Yan used to eat and drink soup, he never felt that the process was so delicious, and after drinking it, he didn't feel enough, and the aroma of thick soup left between his teeth made him drool again.

Liu Yi's soup is a normal soup pot, but after Gao Yan's stomach grows, sometimes he can't help but drink Liu Yi and Dongdong's share directly. Gao Yan had self-control before eating, but he couldn't control it when he ate, and in the end, the bowl was empty and the pot was empty, so he could only look at Liu Yi with regret and say that everything was gone.

Liu Yi smiled, the corners of his eyes scattered light, and the curve of the corners of his lips became larger and larger, saying, it's okay, I'll do it for you again.