Chapter 35

After Dongdong fell asleep, Gao Yan and Liu Yi generally did their own things, Gao Yan would look up some information in the study to read basic books, and Liu Yi generally handled some work matters in the living room.

So when the time jumped to ten o'clock in the evening, both of them were a little unsettled.

Gao Yan looked a little at the bottom right of the computer, turned his head and glanced at the door again; Liu Yi sat on the sofa in the living room, looked up at the clock, turned and glanced at the study door. Neither of them moved, sitting and continuing to do their own thing.

At half past ten, Liu Yi gathered up the documents, poured himself a glass of water to drink, and glanced unconsciously at the study. Gao Yan just opened the study door and walked out at this time, and the two looked at each other and took a look.

And then no one spoke.

Gao Yan withdrew his gaze and walked towards the room silently, and when he passed the winter room, he pushed open the door and looked inside the room.

Liu Yi stood at the edge of the dining table and raised his eyebrows.

Gao Yan glanced at the sleeping Dongdong, stood at the door to confirm that the temperature in the room was not too low before closing the door and coming out, but he could clearly feel an unscrupulous sight on his back. Gao Yan closed the door and walked back to the room, endured telling himself to be calm, and silently walked back to the room.

Liu Yi waited for Gao Yan to enter the master bedroom before putting down the water cup, and his fingers and wrists moved twice, as if he was making some kind of advance preparation.

The master bedroom was originally not large, the glass door was removed and replaced with a double bed, it looked a lot more spacious, Gao Yan stood in the bed and looked at the wall above the head of the bed, the "mountain flowing water" was gone, Gao Yan's gaze moved down, his eyes glanced at the length, width and height of the bed, how to see how to feel that two big men with an average height of more than one meter eight slept... It's really too small.

Liu Yi just pushed the door in at this time, saw Gao Yan staring at the bed and asked, "Look at what?"

Gao Yan pointed to the bed: "You bought it?"

Liu Yi said of course: "Of course not, Hu Lian ordered it." "The definition of a secretary is to sacrifice everything for the sake of the boss.

Gao Yan let out an "oh", silently complained in his heart, and then took off his shoes and half lay down on the other side of the bed.

In fact, being a woman also has innate advantages, such as the current situation, women can be shy to answer embarrassed to blush are taken for granted, but men can't, either sleep or roll, mother-in-law mother will roll to wear stockings as a mother-in-law. And men have to save face, even if they feel strange in their hearts, they must pretend to be on their faces!

When Gao Yan half lay down, he also considered the posture problem, and the knees that were originally supported were laid flat; Liu Yi turned off the headlamp and turned on a small desk lamp, also sitting next to Gao Yan. The two men were shoulder to shoulder, only a few centimeters apart, and the bedroom was very quiet, only the sound of air conditioning from the air conditioner.

Or go straight to sleep, Gao Yan looked at the ceiling.

Liu Yi suddenly turned his head and said, "About that Qiao Xing, can you tell me a little about him."

Liu Yi asked very suddenly, Gao Yan was stunned, and then remembered that he called a room service to Qiao Xing in the hotel during the day.

Liu Yi said, "You can try to talk to me."