Chapter 62

Gao Yan finally decided to use his shop as a branch of Red Jade on the edge of Zhihu.

Because Hongyu is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MIU Investment, and Qiao Xing is the main person in charge, MIU did not manage much when proposing the branch, of course, in essence, MIU is not easy to manage, but symbolically made a phone call and asked, and then Qiao Xing was fully responsible.

According to Hongyu's articles of association and legal procedures, Hongyu can have an independent accounting branch only if all shareholders sign and agree.

Gao Yan also asked Zhang Rongrong about the shareholders' meeting, Zhang Rongrong's expression was very relaxed, and said: "No-Hong is worried, Qiao can always handle it, it is the only one who is not very easy to handle, and the relationship with Qiao is also very good, but he may have to touch a little wall there."

Gao Yan said, "Then what do I need to do?"

Zhang Rongrong smiled, looking like a very kind big sister, and patted Gao Yan's arm, "Now you just need to do what you should do, decorate the store, contact the source of goods, and make some connections." When the one comes back, you may need to do a field visit.

Gao Yanyi raised his eyebrows, not knowing if Zhang Rongrong was really comforting himself, or if it was really as easy as she said.

Gao Yan found Qiao Xing, finalized the direction of the company's registration, and everyone quickly knew about the establishment of an independent accounting branch under Hongyu.

No one thinks that it shouldn't be like this or anything bad, because in everyone's opinion, following red jade to have meat to eat is a matter of stapling, Gao Yan now if he registers a small store, no customers can only drink the northwest wind, now there is red jade, it is the east wind.

Although Liu Yi has always been not very attentive to Gao Yan's opening of the store, he tossed his wife casually on the face, but he was still worried that Gao Yan would take a detour, now it's good, Gao Yan didn't toss himself, he can follow Qiao Xing, he is also a lot relieved.

Men always have a desire to control, of course Liu Yi also has it, both in bed and under the bed, but generally Liu Yi will not show it when he is under the bed. Now Gao Yan has invisibly taken a path that he thinks is the best, Liu Yi is very happy in his heart, and his eyes are smiling when he returns home to see Gao Yan.

Gao Yan is also in a very good mood, because he doesn't have to care about messy things such as decorating the store, and the company registration is checked by Zhang Rongrong, and his time is suddenly much empty.

In addition, when Liu Yi took Dongdong to the nursing center to check his body before, the doctor said that Dongdong's physical fitness was much better than before, and his complexion was much better, if he hadn't been sick recently, then Dongdong would be able to have a normal body like ordinary children in a year or two.

People are in good spirits at happy events, and Gao Yan now likes it more and more when he looks at Dongdong, and the more he looks at it, the more he wants to hold it in his arms and kiss the two.

Dongdong changed the habit of twisting his butt after a summer vacation, and was kicked by Gao Yan as soon as he hugged, and covered Gao Yan's mouth with his hand while dodging, "Dad, you are so meaty!" Garlic smell! And the smell of leeks! Don't kiss me!

Gao Yan leaned his mouth to kiss, his heart itched, as if the haze that had been pressing on his heart for many years suddenly dispersed, and the rain and sunshine were dazzling, "Winter and winter don't let dad kiss now!" Just give it a kiss. There was no garlic smell, so I ate two mouthfuls of leeks at noon, and it was good to kiss my face. Dongdong

struggled desperately, moving his face sideways, and his small fist was about to be stuffed into Gao Yan's mouth.

Liu Yi came out of the study and wondered, "What are you making trouble?" Dongdong

shouted, "Help! Dad eats leeks and wants to kiss me!

Liu Yi glanced at Dongdong and then at Gao Yan: "Then you go and brush your teeth and kiss again." Dong Dong

learned the rice balls, covered his face, and cried: "I must have been sent by you to pay for the call."

Liu Yi walked over and carried Dongdong to the ground from Gao Yan's arms, "Who told you that it was sent by phone bill?" Dongdong

raised his face from between his hands, "Uncle told me, he also said that brother Dousha was sent when he bought buns, and tangyuan was picked up when he bought Lantern Festival."

Liu Yi slapped Dongdong's little butt: "Don't listen to your uncle's nonsense."

"That's it," Gao Yan said indignantly, "How could it be that it was sent with a phone bill?" It was obviously drawn by lottery when buying antiques. Dongdong's

eyelids furrowed: "Dad, I'm talking about playing, you're so naïve." After saying that, he turned and ran away.

After Dongdong left, Gao Yan walked back and forth at the dining table with his arm back and forth twice, and Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan in place and said, "You look happy?"

Gao Yan ran over and rubbed his face on Liu Yi's shoulder, treating himself as a cat that is usually arrogant and rarely rubbed people's relatives, "Hey, what to do, I suddenly feel very good and happy." Liu

Yi raised his hand and was just about to touch Gao Yan's face, his fingertips suddenly felt a tingling pain, Gao Yan really showed his fangs like a cat and bit on Liu Yi's fingers, and ran away after biting.

Liu Yi was laughing and angry, and was about to step up to chase Gao Yan, but the doorbell suddenly rang.

Gao Yan turned back from the room, "Maybe it's Liu Heng."
Liu Yi opened the door and found that it was really
Liu Heng.

Liu Heng carried two bags of fruits into the door, followed by a small tail tangyuan, tangyuan has recently gained a little fat, his face is round, he is wearing a set of sky-blue children's pajamas, and he is dragging slippers on his feet, his eyes are watery when he enters the door, and he looks at Liu Yi and Gao Yan with his neck raised.

After Liu Heng entered the door, he put the fruit on the dining table, turned his head and pointed to Tangyuan: "Don't cry." The

corners of Tang Yuan's mouth tugged, pouting as if he was about to cry, and was immediately pulled back by Liu Heng: "I didn't cry!" Dongdong

heard the sound and ran out of the room, and Gao Yan said to Liu Heng while waving at Tangyuan: "What's wrong?"

Liu Heng said helplessly: "Orange and I have been busy recently, and Doushi also has to go to school, and no one takes care of this one."

Tang Yuan walked to Gao Yan's leg and hugged Gao Yan's leg, raising his neck and whispering, "Aunt is the best." "Starry eyes.

Liu Heng glanced at Tangyuan: "Yes, your aunt is the best, hold your thighs steady, don't cry, you know?" Tangyuan

pouted silently.

After September, the children have to go to school, the adults also have to be busy with their careers, the bean paste does not need to be taken care of by adults, but the two small ones still need to be taken care of from time to time, even if they go to the kindergarten, they must ensure that they are on call, but Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng do not have time, Wang Yincheng has to take care of the school's affairs and busy with decoration, and Liu Heng's restaurant has too many trivial things. There was really no way, so Liu Heng could only move the tangyuan over and ask Gao Yan if they had a way to take care of the children.

But Gao Yan is busy with the same thing as Wang Yincheng, and Liu Yi has to go to the company every day, and it seems that he has no time to take care of the children.

Liu Heng said, "Then you can only find a nanny." Tang

Yuan and Dong Dong nestled on a sofa, and after hearing Liu Heng's words, Tang Yuan whispered in disgust: "Aunt Nanny earns you money, eats your food, takes the keys to your house, and maybe beats your children."

Liu Heng glared at Tang Yuan, who shook his head and shut up.

Liu Yi thought for a while and said, "I'll bring it, usually go to kindergarten, and follow me to the company when I don't have time on Saturday and Sunday."
Liu Heng and Gao Yan turned to look at Liu Yi at the same time, and
Liu Yi spread his hands and said, "Or do you have any better way?"
Although
Liu Yi is also busy, he still has a fixed office location compared to others, plus if the children go to the companyThere was also Hu Lian, and several parents were basically relieved.

After finalizing, Liu Heng left, leaving the child here with Gao Yan.

Tangyuan was not very happy, and Dongdong said next to him: "The house where brother Dousha lived, now Tangyuan can also live." Tang

Yuan's eyes suddenly shone.

The two children got together again and ran from room to room like crazy.

Liu Yi still remembered the touch of Gao Yan nibbling his finger just now, and originally wanted to warm up for a while, but this time the child would have no time and place at all. Can only sit next to Gao Yan on the sofa in the living room, and he can't make any big moves, touch a small hand, a small face, etc. is all secretive.

Liu Yi went to the company first in the afternoon, and Gao Yan just had to deal with an insurance order and followed, but the two children had just taken a late nap and slowly dressed, which was more than half an hour late.

Gao Yan drove to Huarong with two cubs, Tang Yuan is no stranger to Huarong International's building, holding Dongdong's little paws and walking in front, Gao Yan walked at the back to look at the two children.

When adults and children appeared on the first floor of Huarong, two of the three girls at the front desk were stupid, and one wiped the sweat on his head, indicating that there was no pressure for the time being.

Liu Yi had brought Tangyuan to Huarong before, and Tangyuan remembered that there were three very beautiful and beautiful sisters at the front desk, so as soon as he entered the door, he pulled his throat and shouted sweetly: "The three sisters are good." Dongdong

also followed behind and shouted: "Hello sister."

Gao Yan followed the two children, nodded to the three girls at the front desk, and took the children to take the elevator.

Miss A at the front desk almost crushed a folder in her hand: "I just read it right..."

Miss B's eyes at the front desk were in a trance: "Isn't the eldest one the younger son of the former President Liu?" Miss

C at the front desk fanned herself: "I said, maybe even I have a son, or the current President Liu is more awesome."

Gao Yan took the two children upstairs, and when Hu Lian picked up people at the elevator, he couldn't help but say, "What do you think?" Bringing kids to work?

Gao Yan shook his head and said, "Liu Yi has his own considerations, and besides, it is temporary, and it is impossible to be like this all the time."

Hu Lian sighed and shook his head, not knowing what Liu Yi and Gao Yan were thinking, let alone what Liu Hengfufu was doing now.

After Gao Yan dealt with the matter, he left directly and went to Hongyu, and the entire floor of Liu Yi's office exploded.

The open office area on Liu Yi's floor is basically assistant support and other positions, there are many little girls, there are many young women who are married and have children, and there are two grandmother-level aunts.

After Dongdong and Tangyuan went upstairs, they were originally very honest, obediently staying in Liu Yi's office, and they also knew that Liu Yi was working, so they were not noisy at all.

But most of the women outside Liu Yi's office are crazy, and many little girls say that they must get married and have children within the past two years, and they must also have daughters, so that they have the opportunity to marry the handsome second generation!

There was also a beautiful woman in her twenties who took advantage of Dongdong and Tangyuan to go to the bathroom to pee hand in hand, and coaxed: "Do the two babies have little girlfriends in kindergarten?" My daughter also goes to kindergarten this year~" Tang Yuan covered his face a little embarrassed, and the concept of girlfriend in Dongdong's mind was the girl who had kissed him, so he turned his head and said: "

I have a lot of girlfriends, and I have to queue up." "

"......"