Chapter 6

On the morning when Gao Yan went to meet Liu Yi, Dongdong didn't know what was going on, so he seemed extremely excited and in good spirits.

Dongdong wore the pajamas bought by Song Ming and ran around the room. Usually, Dongdong would never wake up at 6:30 in the morning, and would have to sleep until 7:30, but today Gao Yan came to Dongdong together. Dong also woke up, didn't brush his teeth or wash his face, ran around the room after peeing in the bathroom, threw the toys that Song Ming had bought before, and even threw away the cup of green tea that Gao Yan put on the coffee table. flipped.

"Dongdong!!" Song Ming went to the morning market early in the morning to inquire about the news that he was not there at the moment. Gao Yan was in the kitchen making breakfast for Dongdong when he heard the sound of teacups falling on the floor and came out. He saw Dongdong running around She was so excited, raised her eyebrows wonderingly, "Don't run away, go brush your teeth and wash your face!"

Dongdong was still very excited, running around the room, her forehead was covered with sweat and her cheeks were flushed after running for a while. Dongdong ran over and threw himself into Gao Yan's arms, hugged Gao Yan's legs, raised his neck and said coquettishly, "Daddy hug!

" He Dongdong raised his small forehead and said, "Dongdong woke up so early today? Why are you so excited?"

Dongdong twisted her buttocks as soon as she acted like a baby, hugged Gao Yan's neck, blinked her eyes and said solemnly: "Because Dongdong I am happy today!"

Gao Yan: "Then why is Dongdong so happy today?"

Dongdong thought for a while, then shook his head, "I don't know."

Dongdong was not so excited after being hugged and coaxed by Gao Yan for a while, but still Looking very happy, Bounce ran to brush his teeth and wash his face, then Bounced and ran out by himself, and went to the kitchen when he saw Gao Yan in the kitchen.

Gao Yan had already finished cooking, but the kitchen was extremely hot without an air conditioner, so Gao Yan hurriedly asked Dongdong to go out, worrying that the child would catch a cold again after being cold and hot.

Dongdong stood on tiptoe at the door of the kitchen, turned around and went out again, climbed up the chair in the living room and prepared to eat.

Gao Yan brought the breakfast to the dining table, and told the children not to move the spoon, wait for the porridge to get cold before eating, and turned around to clean up the broken cups and tea under the coffee table.

Dongdong ate very deliciously this morning. He drank all the porridge in the bowl, ate three steamed buns, and a glutinous rice cake. His appetite seemed particularly good. After eating, he rubbed his belly, and smiled sweetly at Gao Yan: "Dad, I'm so full!" Gao Yan was very happy. Dongdong's body has always been his concern. He doesn't worry about going to school for the time being, what worries him most is the child's body. Seeing Dongdong's body so alive and kicking, and eating so much for breakfast, Gao Yan felt that everything was worth it. Gao Yan was going to Liu Yi's company after dinner, so he couldn't accompany Dongdong. Although the child loves acting like a baby, he was still very considerate of Gao Yan. He sat on the sofa by himself, nodded obediently, and said, "Daddy, let's go to work. I'll be alone." Let's play." Gao Yan took the bag and walked towards the door, patted Dongdong's head, and said, "Uncle Song will be back to accompany Dongdong in a while, Dad will come back at noon, and bring something delicious for Dongdong!" As soon as Dongdong heard the delicious food, his mind started to turn, sucked his mouth, and started to be a greedy cat again after breakfast, "Then hurry up, Dad!" Dongdong is not very good at urging Gao Yan, every time What Gao Yan said the most was, hurry up, Dad! Gao Yan changed his shoes and went out. After going downstairs and out of the community, he took a taxi to Liu Yi's company. Song Ming just called and said that he had arrived home, so he could rest assured that Dongdong would be with him. Liu Yi's company is quite wealthy. It is a very well-known local medical building materials listed company. According to rumors, it is a family business, because the previous CEO is said to be Liu Yi's younger brother, but no one knows more about it. Because I am quite low-key, it is rare to find specific information about Liu Yi.