Chapter 57

At the end of August, the air conditioning turned cool, as if it was not so hot all of a sudden, and Dongdong and Tangyuan suddenly quieted down from the state of crazy play all day and began to gradually adapt to kindergarten life.

During the summer vacation, toys were put into cabinets, endless play, ice cream, and snacks began to be strictly controlled, and the room where the two children lived together was rearranged and placed with a bookcase and desk for children.

Tangyuan was resistant on the first day of entering the kindergarten, and the kindergarten teacher suggested coming for half a day in the morning or half a day in the afternoon, and slowly staying for the whole day.

What makes the two children even more depressing is that in September, Dousha's brother will also start school, the more the grade will be more pressure, and what competitions will be in October, Dousha will have less time to play with them.

Tang Yuan was so painful to death at the thought that not only did he have to go to class, but his brother also had to go to class, and he asked in front of his father Liu Heng, holding his neck and asking: "Dad, can I not go to school?"
Liu Heng squatted down and stared at his son, his black eyes were his son Chu Chu's pitiful and expectant expression,
Liu Heng sighed, silently Tangyuan's little face, and also replied in a "pitiful" tone: "If you don't go to school, you won't have a job, and if you don't work, the bean paste will feed you, so how much pressure is he."

Then Tangyuan cried and ran away.

Now the child enters the kindergarten is different from many years ago, things are more and more cumbersome, after all, most of them are single dolls of one-child families, more expensive, losing a child is simply a disaster and pain for the whole family, so the kindergarten is also more careful than in the past, not to mention that now there are any criminal means, kindergartens are more anxious about the safety of children than parents.

Liu Yi and Gao Yan are a little anxious these days, Wang Yincheng is not much better, even Jin Yan has postponed the time to go back, following behind to worry.

The two comprehended a bunch of things from the kindergarten, quilts, pillows, sheets, school bags, textbooks, colored pencils, crayons, handkerchiefs, kettles, etc... There is also a bunch of guidance notes issued by the kindergarten.

Liu Heng's restaurant was not there, and Wang Yincheng could only watch a bunch of things alone.

Jin Yan picked up a bed sheet on the sofa in the living room and looked at it, and asked, "Bought by kindergarten?" What to do with it when you bring it back?

Gao Yan raised his eyes and said: "The sheets are numbered, that is, the child's enrollment number, but many parents have brought it back, washing can be used, the kindergarten has a laundry room, but I am afraid that if it is not clean, I will bring it back, wash it and use it again."

Jin Yan said and picked up the handkerchief issued by the school again.

Gao Yan then explained: "The handkerchief issued by the kindergarten is afraid that some parents will not be able to distinguish between a handkerchief and a towel.

In fact, there are more than these, from handkerchiefs, dinner plates, kettles, clothes, pants, shoes, quilts, sheets, Liu Yi Gao Yan almost brought back Dongdong and Tangyuan's beds to disinfect.

At this time, Wang Yincheng took out an identity card with a goose yellow suspender in the tangyuan school bag, glanced at it and raised his eyebrows: "Is this afraid that someone will take the child fraudulently?" "The identity card did not have Dongdong's full name or photo, and only the kindergarten's school logo was on it.

Jin Yan said, "If this card is lost, what if a bad person impersonates the child?"

Liu Yi said: "The teacher knows the parents, if they don't know, the kindergarten will directly call the police."

Jin Yan: "... Now the child is really expensive, I sent Liu Yi and Liu Heng to kindergarten at that time, sent them to the door and turned around and left, where do you care so much.

Wang Yincheng looked at the messy things in the living room and sighed, today's kindergarten is indeed more humane and considerable, but I don't know why, entering a kindergarten is like fighting a war, receiving a bunch of things is like a regular explosion, everyone has a string in their hearts, for fear of breaking. The kindergarten issued a guide book, telling parents what can and cannot be done, what is good for the child and what is harmful to the child, in short, everything is based on the child, the child is the most expensive, so the psychological burden of parents is heavier.

Liu Yi put down the three pamphlets in his hand, and the last tenth was not finished, but he really couldn't stand it, and reading the things issued by the kindergarten was simply more thrilling than reading the business risk book. Every time he turned a page, Liu Yi felt as if he had played Dongdong's growth adventure from another angle, it was not easy to live, and it was natural to accidentally be injured and disabled, and it was very uncomfortable to see it.

Jin Yan finally threw Dongdong and Tangyuan's single bed cover pillowcases into the washing machine to wash, and Gao Yan Wang Yincheng was still studying a bunch of things issued by the kindergarten in the living room. In fact, many of them are common sense with children, but the responsible parents never get away with it in this regard, but look at it one by one.

After reading it, Gao Yan made a simple summary - he really stuffed the rice balls back into his stomach and had the heart to be reborn.

And the days of tangyuan and dongdong are not good, because two years ago the kindergarten was restructured, all children who entered Jinxing kindergarten had an interview to enter Jinxing Primary School when they were in the big class, which was simply a shortcut to a prestigious school. But even prestigious schools, if they don't know anything, they will still be eliminated.

So Dou Sha began to let Dong Dong recite Tang poems and Song poems, and let Tangyuan be multiplied by the mouth. Dongdong learns things early, and the memory, IQ, self-control are relatively good, the multiplication recipe will be memorized very early, and now there is no big pressure to memorize Tang poems and Song words.

Tangyuan was compared down, coupled with the recent pressure of entering the kindergarten, refusing to go to school, a mantra was memorized, and finally cried and memorized: "One three gets three, one four gets four, one five gets five, one six gets six... Two, three... Tang Yuan sniffed, raised his eyes to look at the bean paste, and finally cried out: "Two three, I won't..."
Dong
Dong looked at Tang Yuan's painful appearance on the side, and forgot all the sentences of the Tang poem he had just memorized.

In short, the two cubs first entered the kindergarten for a few days, adults and children were a mess, the summer was too loose life and finally exchanged for the tense labor period before the start of school, but fortunately, it didn't take long for the rhythm of life to return, and Tangyuan finally began to feel that going to kindergarten is actually not so bad, even if there is no brother, at least there are Dongdong and some girls who like the faces of relatives.

And Chen Jiao also came with the news, saying that Ye Xiaotian got it, a two-story small building built next to the lake, and the rental location is very satisfactory in all aspects.

After the façade came down, Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng started again, Gao Yan wanted to find a source of goods, Wang Yincheng was responsible for finding someone to design and decorate the façade, and at the same time began to recruit workers.

Wang Yincheng then pulled Gao Yan and Chen Jiao to meet again, according to Wang Yincheng's meaning, this time can completely pull Chen Jiao into the water, anyway, the money can't be spent, it's better to take it out and invest.

The three met in a private room of a special farmhouse restaurant, and only after ordering tea and dinner did they start talking about the topic.

Chen Jiao first asked a question suspiciously: "Orange, this time is your own business?"

Wang Yincheng nodded: "I and Gao Yan plan to do business in antique jade, and Liu Yi and Liu Heng have nothing to do with it, and I haven't told them for the time being."

Chen Jiao said that after understanding, he was curious: "Is the antique business profitable now?!" Make money than opening a company? Chen Jiao had invested in other friends' clothing stores and companies before, but most of them had no results, either closing the store or opening it without losing money or making money.

Gao Yan said with a smile: "As long as there is a way, you can only earn and not lose."

Chen Jiao: "So confident?

Gao Yan said: "You see that oranges have invested in shares, if he loses money, will he invest?" Chen

Jiao's brain thinking has always been relatively simple, and he also loves to believe in people, especially that person is still Wang Yincheng, he wants Wang Yincheng to be such a smart person, before there was Liu Heng as a backer but did not invest in any business, who does not do business to make money in this year? Wang Yincheng did not move, now that the store has opened, is it the rhythm of making a lot of money?

Chen Jiao thought so simply, he felt that it was reliable, if he wanted to invest, he had to invest, but when he turned his head and thought about the mess he had invested in the past few years, he didn't seem to have much money on him? Hey, forget it, Chen Jiaoxin said, it's really not goodJust deducted from Ye Xiaotian and Ye Fei's pocket money.

Gao Yan felt that people like Chen Jiao lived comfortably, simple questions were simple to think about, complex problems were also simple to look at, and it seemed like there was no big trouble. However, adhering to the principle of not deceiving partners, Gao Yan still talked to Chen Jiao about the business ideas, customer groups, as well as the preliminary preparation and risk shock.

Of course, the distribution of business management Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng have been negotiated before, Gao Yan is responsible for the goods, Wang Yincheng is responsible for the money, the accounts are public, and the money earned is divided into seventy-three, but Gao Yan must promise to give Tangyuan a certain share in the future.

Of course, there was no problem in the front, and finally that Gao Yan directly smiled and said, "How worried are you that your son will not be able to support himself in the future?"

Wang Yincheng sighed, with a look that this was the truth, and said: "No way, the bean paste is too good, the essence is given to him, and when the rice balls are raw, only the dregs are left."

Gao Yan nodded hurriedly and said with a smile: "Okay, Cheng, you should think more about Tangyuan."

Gao Yan immediately grabbed Song Ming to accompany him to the antique market, and Song Ming recently moved two more, just to catch his breath, so he came out.

On the way Gao Yan drove Song Ming, he suddenly remembered Hu Lian's affairs and asked, "How is Hu Lian doing recently?" Listening to Liu Yi say that his father's affairs were settled?

Song Ming leaned on the co-pilot's seat, frowned, looked at the road ahead, and said in a muffled voice: "It can be considered a solution, but the process and result are not very good."

Gao Yan glanced sideways at Song Ming: "What's wrong?"

Song Ming sighed: "Hu Lian sold his own and his father's houses, asked Liu Yi to advance a salary, and exhausted his connections to put things in order." But his father did not appreciate it, and preached Hu Lian and unfilial piety everywhere in the place where he used to live, and sold all the houses he lived in, leaving him with no place to live and no home. His father has two superb brothers and sisters, and his father hid far away when he had an accident, and when things were settled, he was on the same front as his father, and began to accuse Hu Lian of being unfilial and jumping on their feet to raise a white-eyed wolf son.

Gao Yan frowned, "It shouldn't be just to teach Hu Lian, right?" Hu Lian should run out of money, he still has a house in his hands?

Song Ming nodded: "The house left by his grandfather in his hometown, Hu Lianjia Hu Lian's generation has a grandson, his grandfather left the house to him, the old man is very understanding, notarized the suicide note saying that the house is for his grandson." Now their family is fighting for that house, it can also be regarded as an ancestral home, in the countryside, the place is quite large, how many people have made a fortune in recent years with land requisition and compensation, I estimate that those people are fighting this mind.

Gao Yan asked again, "Where does Hu Lian's father live now?" His two brothers and sisters find a place for him to live, right? For him to eat and drink, right?

Song Ming was stunned, "How do you know?"

Gao Yan sneered, did not answer this question, only said, "How is Hu Lian now?" Song

Ming: "Your family Liu Yi gave him a week off, he is now thinking of a way, his grandfather's house he did not sell at that time, on the one hand, he felt that it was an ancestral home, it was not good to move, on the other hand, he was also thinking about his old son, and there was a place to retire by the mountains and waters after quitting gambling." Gao

Yan always remembered that Hu Lian was good, the two of them did not have any friendship at the beginning, Hu Lian did not say less good things about himself in front of Liu Yi, and even helped himself more, now Hu Lian has something Gao Yan of course has to pull, so said: "His father owes at least more than 4 million in debt, I guess his father used to be very good to him, at least when he was in school, after all, studying abroad is very expensive, and studying abroad has cost a lot of money and energy."

Song Ming knew that Gao Yan had always had good ideas, and he guessed so accurately at this time, and quickly said: "Yes, that's it, his father also started gambling three or four years ago, and he fell too deeply, Hu Lian has always blamed himself, saying that his father was very good to him before, although it was a small business, as long as he made money, he clocked himself in, he went to school for ten years before graduating, even if his father scolded him, but still for him to finish reading."

Gao Yan said while driving: "Hu Lian's emotional intelligence is not low, right? Find a time alone, find a quiet place, father and son two sit down to drink and talk about the past, since the relationship between father and son is so good before, I don't believe that Hu Lian said and cried, can he still be indifferent?

Song Ming smashed his mouth: "Crying? Not very well, a big man..."

Gao Yan: "Either cry and let his father go home early to live, father and son have a front, and the brother and sister will not get anything; Or stalemate, let his father think that his son is a white-eyed wolf, not a thing, listen to the provocation of the two brothers and sisters, have been deadlocked, and gossip behind his back.

Song Ming hesitated, but thinking about it, he felt that what Gao Yan said made sense.

Gao Yan continued: "Unless you really have no feelings at the beginning, the closest relatives in this world are still relatives." Song

Ming suddenly thought of Qiao Xing, opened his mouth to say something, but finally didn't say it, he wanted Gao Yan to be so clear and understand the reason, the matter fell on his head, is it really impossible to see anything?

Gao Yan and Song Ming wandered around in the antique market, looking at the stalls to see the store goods, jade seed material porcelain coins and stamps are the most, a circle of fish and dragons mixed with everything, but the antique market is like this, earn rich people in the pit do not recognize the goods, the market is quite benign, the price is reasonable, at least no stall owner dares to open a price of tens of thousands of pieces for an ordinary seed material.

Song Ming didn't wander around the market for some days, and after coming in, his hands itched and his mouth itched, touch it here and touch it there, obviously Gang Jumper didn't bring a few, and he dared to take a mountain stone and the shopkeeper to boast for half a day, and he didn't buy it after blowing, put it down and left directly.

Gao Yan sometimes strolled around and left him alone, he suddenly found that this antique market and when he first came to H City has some changes, before the antique market had several large shops, selling different levels of things, but now the placement of those stores suddenly went up, at least not a Qing period calligraphy and painting and root beard carved artwork together.

Gao Yan has a heart, and chatted with people who looked like the boss to know that there were college students who specialized in art school appreciation during the previous summer vacation came out for internship, and the boss just recruited two in the store, so the placement changed some, even the boss himself sighed, it is still good to have culture, and the placement of things is better than old antiques like me.

Gao Yan smiled after listening to it, and he was a little inspired in his heart.

After that, Gao Yan and Song Ming went to the edge of the straight lake for two more circles, the weather was cool and fast, and after entering September, there seemed to be only a lot more people on the edge of the straight lake, and there were more people walking along the deep-water alleys, the alleys were cooler than the streets outside, and some shops still had kittens and dogs lying on their stomachs at the door, and they didn't avoid people when they saw them, and they didn't move when they stepped over.

Gao Yan and Song Ming found a small pavilion, Song Ming took the cottage machine he bought for hundreds of yuan out, clicked a drawing tool, marked the east, west, south and north directions, drew several main roads and forks in the place where they were located, and finally drew a crooked red star: "The store is here, the surrounding intersections are like this, the alley is relatively deep, and the shops of tourist attractions are not here." But I looked at it, the view is particularly good, built next to the lake, the shop did not have a two-story small building before, and the landscape was good.

Gao Yan nodded, they are not selling any scenic handicrafts, not asking for a lot of people, fancy here is mainly good scenery, most of those who are engaged in antiques like to list their own literati and elegant people, find a hidden yard with good scenery and scenery by the mountains, make a few lake tea and write a few words, and then chat for two days. Chinese, like to be friends first and then do business, so like Gao Yan's business should be more elegant, everyone is elegant people when they talk about it, okay, business can be done, money can be earned.

Song Ming and Gao Yan turned around twice, and finally simply spent 40 yuan to take a tourist bus and see the scenery on the edge of Zhihu.

The two had to sigh at the same time, ancient names used to be really elegant, elegant and playful.

Gao Yan went back to borrow Liu Yi's study that day, and discussed the decoration with Wang Yincheng in the study.

Wang Yincheng had already asked Chen Jiao in the afternoon to take the drawings of the shop and unfold them on the desk.

The front shop façade is very small, only nine square meters, but the small yard behind is almost the same size, and the two-story small building built next to the lake adds up to about 80 square meters. According to Gao Yan's ideas, the front shop does not need to be too decorated, or you can temporarily not decorate, wait to look back at how the surrounding shops are made, the back yard must be turned over, it is best to find a garden designer to see if you can turn over some new patterns, as for the two-story small building, Wang Yincheng means that it still has to be handed over to a professional designer to do.

Gao Yan originally wanted to design it himself, but when he heard Wang Yincheng say this, he said simply: "It's okay, I'll tell you my idea, you go back and communicate with the designer to see how to design."

Wang Yincheng said, "It's okay."

Gao Yan then talked to Wang Yincheng about his thoughts, the first floor does not want a hall, after entering the door on the left is a bamboo woven screen stand, and can be used as a spatial barrier and can be placed to write things, the left hall is placed with wooden sofas and coffee tables, with a large table, the table is placed with pen, ink and paper inkstone brush washing, the seat against the wall can be placed another shelf, put some books on the shelf, and the small hall on the right side of the door allows the designer to play freely, As long as you don't engage in any gothic style, the second floor because you want to put things, so you must make full use of the space, the overall style of chairs, tables and cabinets should be built, you can split a small corner to put a few sofa pillows for people to rest, but the pattern should be very hidden.

Gao Yan said, Wang Yincheng silently noted down one by one, and said at the same time: "After the anti-theft safe and tempered glass drawings come out, I will order them, by the way, are there any special points to pay attention to the placement of some items?"

Gao Yan said: "Don't use it for the time being, I have actually always felt that the reason why antiques are antiques is because they have undergone various corrosion, and there is corrosion to show that there is experience, and experience is more valuable." Well, I'm a bit stubborn and perverted in this regard, let's leave this alone, I'll have to see what good things I can get later.

As Gao Yan was speaking, the door handle of the study suddenly turned open, and Liu Yi leaned in from outside the door.

Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan turned to look at him at the same time.

Liu Yi said, "Can you come in?"

Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan glanced at each other and nodded at the same time: "Yes." The two did not deliberately avoid cover-up.

After Liu Yi came in, he closed the door, approached the desk, his eyes swept lightly on the desk, and quickly moved his gaze and looked at Gao Yan: "What are you busy with?" "Recently, I have been staying with Wang Yincheng, the two seem to be tinkering with something, and he can't tell Liu Heng clearly, so Liu Yi can only come to see by himself.

Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng did this step today, but no one tacitly mentioned whether they wanted to deliberately hide it, and now Liu Yi asked so, and the two did not dodge. They all think very simply, H City is so big, to open an antique store such a big movement, want to hide it must not be able to hide, not to mention that they also found Chen Jiao and Ye Xiaotian, just Chen Jiao's big mouth, I'm afraid it has already been publicized, they don't want to rely on the power of the Liu family, but it doesn't mean that they have to deliberately hide it.

Gao Yan said: "Orange and I recently wanted to open a store and are discussing decoration. After speaking, he turned sideways so that Liu Yi could see the drawings on the table.

Wang Yincheng sat on the sofa, yawned, and was a little sleepy after a tired day.

When Liu Yi asked Liu Heng before, he also discussed with Liu Heng whether Gao Yan was ready to read books and go to college or something, after all, Gao Yan had not studied anything, and Wang Yincheng was a model for returning to books after dropping out of school for many years. Now when he heard Gao Yan say that he wanted to open a store, he was stunned for a while and said, "Open a store?" Where is it?

Gao Yan pointed to the drawing: "On the edge of Zhihu, the eunuch lane is planning a house. Of

course Liu Yi knew that place. Some people, especially men, have a fetish for collectivities, like to collect Transformers or like to collect anime peripheral products, and Liu Yi's proclivities cost money more than others, he likes to collect houses, so the house that is being planned over there Liu Yi of course knows, he inquired before and is also thinking of entering a set in the near future.

Listening to Gao Yan at this time, I suddenly felt that their husband and husband really had a tacit understanding.

If only Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng relied on it, it would be difficult to get a house over there, but Ye Xiaotian was engaged in real estate, and when he thought about it, he knew who they had asked for help. Liu Yi didn't ask Gao Yan why he didn't ask him or Liu Heng to find Ye Xiaotian to help, only said, "What step is it now?"

Gao Yan said with a smile: "In the fantasy stage, the design drawings for the decoration of the house have not yet come out.

Liu Yi nodded: "It's good to open a store in that place."

Gao Yan said: "I don't know yet, it's worth messing up."

Liu Yi said, "It's okay, you can find Chen Jiao to invest in the shares, Ye Xiaotian has money."

Gao Yan said with a smile: "You are so convenient, let others pay for it, you don't say that you have a lot of money."

Liu Yi shook his hand: "My money is all in your place." With that, he turned and left.

After Liu Yi went out, Liu Hengbaba came over and asked, "What are the two of them muttering?"
Liu Yi glanced at
Liu Heng: "I don't know."
Liu Heng: "..."

At night, Gao Yan returned to the bed, habitually and Liu Yi each lay down, each doing their own things, but
Liu Yi sighed silently at night, and finally sighed when he turned off the light.

Gao Yan finally couldn't hold back and asked, "What are you sighing?"

Liu Yi came over in the dark, raised his neck slightly, rubbed his face on Gao Yan's neck, wrapped his hands around Gao Yan's waist, and his front body was close to Gao Yan's back, saying nothing, continuing to protest silently.

Gao Yan was blinded by Liu Yi's soft and slimy posture, and he didn't react for a while, and after a while, he cried and laughed: "I know, I know, I will definitely find you when I need it, am I also opening a store for the first time, there must be someone who doesn't understand will ask you." Liu

Yi was like a tsundere cat, and he made a hmm sound in his throat, which was considered to be known.

Jin Yan stayed for a summer vacation, and also had a long time, packed a salute that night, and got up the next morning to make breakfast.

Jin Yan didn't say anything during the meal, and when she finished eating, Jin Yan said in the surprised eyes of everyone: "I've also been here for a long time, it's time to go back, your grandfather Laozi is still waiting for me to go back to serve."

Everyone didn't react for a while, or Tangyuan was the first to say: "I haven't memorized the multiplication recipe, grandma, you're leaving?"

Jin Yanxiao's eyes narrowed, pinched Tangyuan's little face and said, "Grandma doesn't wait for you to pull, how much is seven times eight?" "

Tangyuan %>_<% Jin Yan is leaving, several sons subconsciously want to stay, but when I think about it, I know that Jin

Yan is definitely leaving, and it is really not good for her as a housewife to come out for too long, and the wife and wife of the upper class, a little wind and grass will also cause a little wave

Liu Yi Gao Yan helped Jin Yan carry the luggage into the car, Jin Yan went to kiss the three brats of the grandchildren, kissed and rubbed one by one to be relieved, and finally thought about it, and touched Dongdong again: "Don't get sick Dongdong, you know?" Obediently, I also want to see Grandpa and GrandpaYeh. Dongdong

nodded obediently, "Got it."

Jin Yan touched the tangyuan again, and the tangyuan said directly: "I calculated it, it's 56."

Jin Yan smiled, "You have to be obedient too, you know?"

Tangyuan nodded: "Got it."

Jin Yan did not ask her sons to send them, she came by herself and now she also walks by herself, still dressed in a simple Chinese dress, wearing simple jewelry, and her expression is flying and happy.

She sat in the car and looked at Liu Yi and Gao Yan, and then at Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng and the three children, nodded with a pleased smile, and then left with a smile after the morning sun.

The car drove away with Jin Yan, but the woman finally shed a line of tears, the driver hurriedly asked, Jin Yan shook his head, and only said: "It's happy, it's too happy." In

this life, no matter who she marries, what kind of life she lives, and finally sees her children start a family and start a family, and her children are on their knees.