Chapter 82

Because a certain chef's craftsmanship is too good, Gao Yan has recently gained a significant weight, and the meat on his stomach can squeeze it out of a swimming circle.

Eat well, sleep well, and Liu Yi waits every day, Gao Yan is almost red and full of spirit during pregnancy.

Lu Hengda and Yunchang couldn't help but sigh when they saw it, it's really different to have a man raise it and no man to raise it~! So one began to grieve, and his heart was depressed, why didn't he have a man's pain? The other one is embarrassed and entangled, Nima for Mao, he doesn't like men, if he likes men, maybe he also has someone to hurt, and someone makes breakfast every day and brings it to his bedside?

Lu Hengda fantasized in his mind that if he suddenly bent or was bent one day, would his family's Xiao Feng be handsome, domineering, rich, powerful and tasteful, and would cook soup?

Lu Hangta put his beautiful vision (?) Gao Yan said, before Gao Yan could express any opinion, Yun Chang snorted coldly, and said with a side-eyed blow: "Serve food to the bedside?" Man? It's more reliable for you to hire a butler.

Lu Hengda looked at Yunchang with a look of 'you owe', rolled his eyes and didn't speak.

Yun Chang continued to speak, only this time he spoke in a faint tone, not like he was specifically speaking to Lu Hengda, it was completely like he was pondering, and said, "What are the prerequisites for encountering a high-quality attack and he will serve food to the bedside?" Yun Chang touched his chin and slapped his fist in his palm, "Well, yes, the premise is that there must be a durable and beautiful chrysanthemum."

Lu Hengda: "..."

Gao Yan laughed crazy in his heart, but this kind of joke is always uncomfortable for straight men like Lu Hengda who like beautiful women with bright asses and big breasts and thin waist. Because of Yun Chang's sluggish mouth this time, Lu Hengda did not pay attention to him for a long time.

But Gao Yan's second pregnancy process was very difficult at the beginning.

Liu Yi has to stew soup to make up for Gao Yan almost every two or three days, but such a big supplement will make a normal person eat a problem, not to mention that Gao Yan is still a golden pregnant man.

Jin Yan called Liu Yi and asked Liu Yi, saying what has Gao Yan eaten recently?

Liu Yi thought about it and said, this soup and that soup will make a soup with trace elements according to the recipe in two days.

Jin Yan supported the forehead, at first worried that Liu Yi was not meticulous enough to take care of Gao Yan, but now it seems that he has completely overthought it, Liu Yi changed Fang'er's wife according to the plan given by the hospital, and these people can't cut in the queue.

But Liu Yi's plan to make soup did not last long, and the scenes of warm stew feeding the soup soon became a picture in the minds of the two people.

Because morning sickness began to become more and more severe in the early stage of high Yan. Liu Yi's soup was uncomfortable from drinking a pot at the beginning to feeling uncomfortable after drinking, to drinking a bowl and vomiting directly, and finally smelling uncomfortable.

Slowly, Gao Yan didn't vomit after that, he was so dry that his throat and eyes were uncomfortable. Of course, Liu Yi did not dare to stew soup at home anymore, and the pots were washed and thrown into the kitchen cabinet.

Gao Yan was so uncomfortable that he couldn't feel good in his heart, feeling that Liu Yi couldn't drink the things he had stewed for so long, which really blinded Liu Yi's sincerity. So he grabbed Liu Yi and shunmao, and said: "It's actually very delicious, I especially want to eat what you made, maybe the two in my stomach have eaten too much recently and don't want to eat, so I vomited."

Liu Yi followed Gao Yan's hand to touch Gao Yan's belly that had not yet bulged, his heart was soft, his eyes were soft, and his heart said that the two small ones did not like to eat, and the big ones could not be eaten, and this was not a way.

However, a series of reactions after Gao Yan's morning sickness are even more headaches. Gao Yan began to be unable to eat most of the meat, and slowly could not eat even the vegetables with the smell of meat oil, and then evolved into a table with everyone sitting on the edge of the table, looking at the table full of food and wanting to gag, making everyone at the table look at him worriedly.

Dongdong has been considerate of Gao Yan since he was a child, and seeing that his father couldn't eat, he walked next to Gao Yan, touched Gao Yan's belly, and said word by word with great seriousness: "If you are not well-behaved, you will be beaten by your brother when you come out."

The crowd burst into laughter.

When Gao Yan was pregnant in winter, he didn't bother so much at all, he should eat and sleep. But this fetus is obviously too expensive and difficult to serve, but as long as Gao Yan does not smell the aroma of a bunch of vegetables, he will generally not vomit at home, at most, he will get up in the morning with some acidic water.

Can't eat dishes, and eventually evolved into eating only a few vegetables, melons, fruits and meat, if you overreact one day, you can only eat pickles with white rice.

Gao Yan, who finally raised a little more round, saw that he lost weight back like this, so thin that Liu Yi was distressed to death. So what Gao Yan eats every day, Liu Yi also eats almost what to eat, sometimes two people eat lunch alone at home, Gao Yan looks at the plate of white rice and pickles of two people crying and laughing, obviously it is the body of a local tycoon, but it is a life to accompany the pickles, Gao Yan can't help but complain in his heart.

Many people know that Gao Yan's morning sickness reaction is serious, and I have tried many ways to see a doctor specifically, but it still doesn't work.

After Qiao Xing found out, he sent a text message to Liu Yi and gave a rather omnivorous recipe, just like thick soup boiled in a large pot of oden, everything is available.

Liu Yi boiled a pot of suspicion and fed Gao Yan, Gao Yan rarely vomited this time, except for the discomfort of the reaction at the beginning, and then he even had the appetite to eat a bowl.

The pot of soup cooked by Liu Yi is really completely omnivorous, not at all like Liu Yi's usual exquisite cooking skills, Gao Yan casually asked: "Who taught you?"

Liu Yi did not hide it and said, "It's Qiao Xing." "There is still no half a sentence, Qiao Xing's recipe used to be used by Gao Qian.

Gao Yan nodded, sighed, and didn't say anything.

Then for a long time, Gao Yan ate this omnivorous soup until he was three months pregnant and no longer had morning sickness.

Gao Yan was not fat, and his stomach was already a lot rounder when he was three months old, and he couldn't see it when he covered his clothes, and when he opened his clothes, he saw that there were buns in his stomach.

At first, I couldn't see it, but I knew that Liu Yi was already excited enough when she was pregnant, and when she saw Gao Yan's belly round, Liu Yi didn't sleep much for several nights. Hope that you know in your heart and what you can see with the naked eye is definitely not a concept.

Liu Yi was excited and did not sleep, and went to Liu Heng's house for dinner against the two pieces of gray under his eyes, and was decisively ridiculed by a group of people, including Lu Hengda, Hu Lian and Chen Jiao in addition to Liu Heng.

And Gao Yan's stomach seemed to become the focus of everyone's attention.

Dong Dong protected Gao Yan fiercely, holding Gao Yan to prevent others from seeing his two little brothers, so a group of adults launched guerrilla tactics, one took a delicious toy to lead Dong Dong away, and the others surrounded Gao Yan to study his stomach.

Although Chen Jiao had a son, he was not born to him, and he had never given birth to a child, so he was extremely curious and dead in front of Liu Yi to pull Gao Yan's shirt, wanting to see his bare belly.

Liu Yi's face turned dark when he saw it, and Chen Jiao couldn't see it, and said to Gao Yan: "What feeling?" Can you feel it in your stomach?

Gao Yan thought for a while, "I don't feel anything, I just know that there is, and then my stomach slowly bulges."

Chen Jiao tangled and asked, "Is it heavy?"
Gao
Yan smiled and shook his head: "It's only a little bit now, I don't feel it."

Chen Jiao: "That... Can you communicate with them now?

Liu Yi finally couldn't bear Chen Jiao's mentally retarded problem, looked at the empty squeeze next to Gao Yan to protect, and asked Chen Jiao: "When you were in your aunt's belly, did you communicate?"

Chen Jiao choked and turned his head angrily, so Hu Lian continued.

Hu Lian is a grade weaker than Chen Jiao, and there is a son in elementary school, and he doesn't have half a fart, so the question he asked is not as good as Chen Jiao, "If the two of them are hungry at night and want to eat a late-night snack, will you also wake up hungry?"

Liu Yi: "Go away." "

Hu Lian TAT

This group of people is almost normal, Chen Jiao Hu Lian is curious to ask questions about the mentally handicapped, Lu Hengda has to look for a draw, Liu Heng is around Wang Yin in a group to give a group of diligent sacrifices are almost broken, Liu Yi is always protecting Gao Yan's side in a first-level combat readiness...

If there are still people who are normal, it is only Wang Yincheng.

After the meal, Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan finally found a bay window balcony to rest, and both of them showed a relaxed face.

Gao Yan has recently developed the habit of holding one hand on his stomach after semi-lying down, and now lying on the tatami mat on the bay window balcony, Wang Yincheng is lying on the other side across a small table, glanced at Gao Yan's stomach, and said, "Two should be heavier."

Gao Yan cried, "Please don't say."

After all, Wang Yincheng is also a person who has given birth to two buns, and Gao Yan naturally has more common topics.

Wang Yincheng: "Two should make more trouble, one son and one daughter, two daughters are okay, if two sons, when they grow up to three or four years old, they can be annoyed to death." Gao

Yan and Liu Yi did not mention the gender issues of the children before, mainly because the twins were enough to make people spill chicken blood, plus there were a group of old men around and no one mentioned it, so they didn't care.

Wang Yincheng mentioned the child's gender issues, Gao Yan was stunned for a while, sat up in shock, and said, "I never thought about it a boy or a girl before?"

Wang Yincheng smiled and said, "Aren't you? Wasn't this a question that could be discussed when you were just pregnant?

Gao Yan's eyes widened: "How many months can you check?"

Wang Yincheng thought for a while: "I seemed to be four months old. You should be able to see it after a while, but it is said that twins are not as easy to see as twins, and it also depends on the posture.

When he went back that day, Gao Yan and Liu Yi sat on the edge of the bed to discuss the child's gender issues, and Gao Yan said: "Maybe it's a boy and a girl."

Liu Yi was stunned for a moment and looked at Gao Yan's stomach: "Give birth to a girl?

Gao Yan blinked: "You don't like girls?

Liu Yi: "No. The crux of the question is, "Can you have girls?" He always thought that Gao Yan had two male buns in his stomach.

Gao Yan laughed: "Of course.

So Liu Yi was dizzy, there was no expression on his face, Gao Yan thought that Liu Yi didn't like girls, and quickly said: "In fact, it's good to have girls, girls can be coquettish, they can be coquettish and clingy all their lives, and boys are not sticky when they are nine or ten years old."

Gao Yan's words suddenly poked into Liu Yi's heart, and a pink bubble popped up.

Half a month later, Liu Yi accompanied Gao Yan to the hospital, with a huge momentum, several deans personally accompanied, the best doctors personally checked, and finally the result of B-ultrasound was -

"Dragon and phoenix fetus, a boy and a girl."

Before Gao Yan came to his senses, the corners of Liu Yi's lips were already hooked, and when he first wanted a child and smashed tens of millions of dollars, he wanted a girl and a boy. His dream came true four years ago, and he became the happiest man in the world.

Soon he will have a little son as cute as Dongdong, and a little daughter who crawls all over the ground in small pink clothes and rolls in his arms with a pacifier, and the Liu family will also usher in the first delicate little princess.