Chapter 41: Fanwai A day with Dou Sha

Once upon a time, there was a very good-looking, cute and handsome nine-year-old bun, his name was bean paste... Cough......

Dousha feels particularly annoying recently, it's just annoying, it's never been so annoying.

His stupid brother Tang Yuan has been playing with his other younger brother Dong Dong, originally Dong Dong is still quite smart, and Dou Sha looks at him quite pleasantly, but I don't know what happened recently, the two children not only have assimilated personalities, but also seem to be assimilated, Dong Dong saw that the IQ went to Tang Yuan like this.

Tangyuan has been sticking to his bean paste since he was a child, and it is understandable that the child is young, stupid and stupid, but the only thing that the bean paste cannot understand is... You see that Tangyuan is stupid enough, why don't you consciously learn to be smart, but take Dongdong stupid?

As for Dongdong, Dou Sha has always felt that although this cousin is not in good health and needs to be taken care of, he is a little more rounded than Tangyuan's butt, but he is good-looking and smart, and he becomes stupid when he sees that he follows Tangyuan, and Dou Sha is also worried, one stupid brother is enough, and two are simply life~

On Monday morning, Dou Sha woke up early, brushed his teeth, washed his face and changed clothes, School is already on holiday, but Dousha's summer vacation has not yet come, because he still has to go to the Olympiad class.

Dou Sha changed his clothes and opened the door, and as soon as he looked down, he saw Tang Yuan wearing a cow pajamas blinking his eyes at himself, his hair was soft and messy, his eyes were particularly big and bright, and he looked at himself with a fleshy little face on his neck high.

Dou Sha looked down at Tang Yuan with an expressionless face: "What for?"

Tang Yuan twisted his body, walked towards Dousha, hugged Dousha's waist and said, "Brother still going to school today?"

Dou Sha grabbed Tang Yuan's arm, carried the child to the other side, and said as he walked out: "Of course." Tangyuan trotted behind: "Can Tangyuan

follow along?" Bean

paste went downstairs: "No.

Tangyuan stepped down the stairs one step at a time, "Why?"

Bean paste: "You're so stupid, you don't know what is taught in school." Dou

Sha said and walked downstairs, Liu Heng was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper in the hall on the first floor, and Wang Yincheng was making breakfast in the kitchen... That's impossible.

Wang Yincheng sat opposite Liu Heng and read the newspaper.

Standing at the entrance of the stairs, Dousha saw two adults sitting on the edge of the sofa reading the newspaper at the same time, so he turned his head to look at the empty dining table, and then turned around to look at the clean and empty kitchen...

So no one is making breakfast today either?!

Wang Yincheng raised his eyes when he heard the voice, and his face did not have the self-awareness that "his son can't eat breakfast is all his mother's fault", but instead threw the newspaper and said: "There is bread and milk in the refrigerator, as well as orange juice and fruit, take it yourself."

Liu Heng didn't move, only turned his head to look at the bean paste and tangyuan.

Dou Sha walked towards the kitchen expressionlessly, and said as he walked: "Good morning."

Liu Heng said, "Early." Tangyuan, you go help your brother get breakfast. Tangyuan

stupidly followed the bean paste towards the kitchen, watching the bean paste open the refrigerator door and take out the bread and milk.