Chapter 72

There will always be a few things in this world that make you feel very trance and unreal, having a child, marrying a loved one, and another, about winning the lottery and touching five million.

Gao Yan felt that all the shocks in his life could not resist knowing that Liu Yi was Dongdong's father, and the uncontrollable situation now was far more than what he felt at that time.

Gao Yan knew that Liu Yi was rich, he must be very rich, to what extent was he rich and what was his deposit? What is the dividend of the stock? But he never had a score in his heart.

Liu Yi does not have many bank cards, there are only two credit cards and one debit card in China, and all the income is transferred to Gao Yan's salary card, so Gao Yan knows Liu Yi's income in China and most of his expenses. So when Liu Yi handed Gao Yan a bilingual version of the bank statement, and Gao Yan couldn't count the string of zeros in the back, he was completely stupid.

That bank statement is printed and sent by the local bank in Zurich every month, which is similar to the business of the domestic bank, except that it has been sent back to Liu Yi's house in Zurich, and sent to Huarong International by a special housekeeper. Liu Yi also recently dug out of a mess of documents.

Of course, Liu Yi chose to show the bill to Gao Yan at this time also has his own considerations, too much money is sometimes a very sad problem, Liu Yi did not show Gao Yan before, on the one hand, it was not time, on the other hand, it was also afraid of stimulating Gao Yan's self-esteem; Now is the best time, to transform Huarong, get rid of the identity of president, let Gao Yan and the children slowly understand what kind of person they are, what kind of environment and what kind of life they will face together in the future.

Gao Yan looked at the longest Arabic numeral, shook his hand and asked, "This is the balance?"

Liu Yi said in a tone that was not salty or light: "Count it as." Gao

Yan was full of flow, he found that he really couldn't count the zeros behind the number, wait, Gao Yan took a closer look at the conversion unit, Nima is not an RMB is a European!

Gao Yan put the bill down, and his back sweated a little.

Liu Yi said: "The European business is slightly related to Huarong, it is biomedical, although it took a lot of time and energy in the early stage, but the rate of return is very high."

"Being a shareholder is really rich." Gao Yan sighed sincerely.

Liu Yi turned his head and said in a puzzled tone and eyes, "You have been short of money recently?

Gao Yan: "No, no, I just sighed."

But Gao Yan's emotion was far from the speed of development, Liu Yi's official resignation was almost overnight, and the next day Liu Yi did not get up early to drive to the company to work, but instead fried eggs in the kitchen in pajamas, while tidying up the coffee table while correcting Gao Yan's oral pronunciation.

The TV in the hall is on, the news is broadcasting Huarong's latest developments this morning, Gao Yan stood on the edge of the sofa and saw a bunch of reporters and media at the gate of Huarong, two cars drove in one after the other, Gao Yan recognized at a glance that one of them was Liu Heng's normal driver, and Gao Yan had never seen a new Cadillac behind him.

"It's Hu Lian." Liu Yi sat on the sofa, rarely wearing a shirt, a simple and low-key polo shirt and slacks.

Gao Yan couldn't help but laugh and said, "What do you guys think?" With a car promotion and a raise, how does it feel that he has been pushed into the fire pit?

Liu Yi looked at the screen and said quietly: "Hu Lian is the most suitable candidate." "Understand Huarong, have sat in a high position for many years, have the means and temperament of senior managers, are clear and thorough enough about this market, will look at the face of the face and speak exquisitely, the most important thing is that for Liu Yi, he is the best candidate to control."

Huarong is not just Huarong, Liu Yi's ambition is big enough, he can't let Huarong be managed by someone he can't control, even if it's a shareholders' meeting, he must let Liu Heng take the largest shares. Controlling everything that can be controlled within a controllable range is Liu Yi's style of doing things.

Gao Yanyu shook his head, glanced at the TV and turned to the study to read the information sent by Yun Chang to himself, and he suddenly found that what Yun Chang packed for him had a property registration certificate, and the exact address of the house was the house he used to have in Suzhou.

Yunchang's MSN avatar is gray, and there is only one message in the dialog box——

[Don't fill in, fill it in clearly. ]

Gao Yan thought about it, his heart suddenly moved, turned around and ran back to the living room, and said to Liu Yi: "Do you have time recently?"

Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan and nodded, "Yes, what's wrong?"

Gao Yan shook his legs and supported the back of the sofa with both hands: "Accompany me back to Suzhou." Suzhou

in September is still a lively summer day in Jiangnan City, but without the transpiration of autumn tigers, the sun is not so harsh, and the roads in the ancient city are always lined with low buildings, four-corner pavilions, canals, and long bridges one after another.

Gao Yan did not leave the city for too long, but looking at the scenery outside the car window, instead of returning to his hometown, he felt very strange.

He looked at the familiar street shops and seemed to feel that the trance was unreal, he remembered that this place had also been here countless times, and now he came back after a few months, not half moved, just felt, oh, I'm back, this place has not changed, that's all.

There was no sense of belonging, as if the city had not impressed him enough, he had lived here for more than twenty years, left with nothing and returned with nothing to cling to.

Liu Yi followed Gao Yan's instructions, drove the car into the ring line, turned left and went straight and turned right, he didn't know the road, only followed Gao Yan's words, drove over a small bridge, stopped at the gate of a lush vegetable market full of electric cars, slowly turned the steering wheel, and turned into a small street on the narrow road opposite the street.

Because the road was too narrow for the car to drive in, Liu Yi and Gao Yan got out of the car and walked, walked slowly along the old street, turned around the narrow alley, and stopped in front of an anti-theft door with a couplet.

"Arrived." Gao Yan said, took out the key in his pocket, opened the anti-theft door lock, and then opened a wooden door that opened on both sides.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi did not speak, and the deep alley during the day was very quiet, only the sound of metal clashing Gao Yan unlocking and the sound of bearings when pushing the door open.

Gao Yan slowly pushed open the door, and the familiar small courtyard appeared in front of him, the sunlight jumped into the courtyard diagonally through the courtyard wall, sprinkling a golden light in the yard, weeds emerged from the gaps in the stone bricks in the yard, two large fish tanks were swinging crookedly on their original seats, and the door of the two-story small building was tightly closed.

Gao Yan stood at the door in a trance, only remembering the scene when he burned his notebook in the yard and threw the security door when he left, and he didn't remember what the scene was in the courtyard, and he didn't remember whether the door of the room was closed.

Gao Yan stood at the door, slowly walked in, and did not find anything abnormal, but Liu Yi raised his hand and touched the doorknob of the security door, and accidentally did not touch the slightest bit of dust.

Gao Yan walked into the yard, saw the weeds on the ground, and specifically looked at the fish tank, there were no fish and no water in the fish tank, he glanced at the yard a few times in a blink of an eye, he couldn't say it, it was a strange feeling, he didn't miss this place particularly after leaving, but Gao Yan has also lived here for more than twenty years, he and Gao Diving used to live here, once lived him, Gao Dive, Dongdong, and once there was only him and Dongdong.

He felt wonderfully about this place, as if it was a place cut off from the outside world, and time had stood still since he left, and nothing had changed in this courtyard, as if one day he was still waiting for him to return.

Gao Yan smiled and turned to look at Liu Yi: "It's strange, I feel as if I am waiting for me to come back."

Gao Yan said so, walked to the corridor, raised his hand and pulled the door handle, unexpectedly, the door was not locked, and a slit was opened as soon as it was pulled, and a faint fragrance came from the house.

Gao Yan's heart suddenly jumped, and a strange feeling came to his heart.

Liu Yi said in the back, "What's wrong?"

Gao Yan didn't look back, frowned, and said, "No." While saying that, he opened the door, and sure enough, he saw that the hall was cleaned very neatly, and the furniture was still the same, but the obvious "people" atmosphere could not be ignored.

This place is inhabited! It's not at all what Qiao Xing said, this place is now inhabited.

Gao Yan stepped in, subconsciously looked at a pair of neatly placed men's slippers at his feet, and Liu Yi also followed in, raising his eyes and scanning the room.

Liu Yi said, "There are people living there."

Gao Yan didn't understand whether Yun Chang knew that there were people living in this place and deliberately didn't tell him, or Yun Chang himself didn't know, Gao Yan didn't have time to think about this problem, and only replied to Liu Yi: "Well, yes."

Liu Yi glanced at Gao Yan, Gao Yan had mentioned that Yunchang gave him the key before, but he didn't say much else.

Gao Yan walked in, cautious step by step, as if he was afraid of waking up something, his eyes swept over the coffee table, some era mahogany furniture, square tables, craft carvings, and the revived hanging orchid in the corner of the living room.

Nothing has changed, nothing is much, Gao Yan suddenly has a very strange feeling, as if he has returned to this home a few months ago, the time breakpoint connection, he has not left Suzhou, only occasionally went out, and now "home".

There is a door behind the living room, behind which is the staircase, and next door there is a storage room, a study, and a bathroom. And now that door is not closed, Gao Yan can see the carved fence wood paint handrail at the entrance of the stairs at a glance, and under the stairs is a light blue carpet of dog paws.

Gao Yan walked over, turned his back to Liu Yi, looked at the carpet with a shocked face, and finally turned around and held the doorknob and pushed open the door of the study.

As Gao Yan thought, the furnishings in the study have not changed at all, and the bookcase that was turned over when Gao Yan left was also rearranged, because the study room is not large, Gao Yan can see the order of the three layers of the bookcase at a glance, Gao Yan swept it casually, and a layer of cold sweat broke out behind his back in shock.

That kind of emission order, that kind of sorting and classification, it is like Gao Yan personally sorted it out.

How so? ...... Gao Yan's hand shook, snapped the door shut, didn't have time to think about it, turned around and went around the next hall, hurriedly walked out, pulled Liu Yi and said: "Let's go, since there are people living here, let's go." "I didn't find myself having a logical problem with my speech at all.

Liu Yi glanced towards the entrance of the stairs, followed Gao Yan's strength to pull his arm and walked out, and did not ask anything, but the abnormality on Gao Yan's face was visible to everyone.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi closed the door and left together, and the figure walked farther and farther, leaving behind the two-story small building buried in the bricks and tiles.

When Gao Yan closed the door of the study, he moved too much, waking up the man resting in the bedroom on the second floor, the man wore slippers and house clothes downstairs, walked down the stairs, and stood on the blue carpet to see the two rows of gray footprints reflected on the porcelain tile tiles of the hall.