Chapter 67

Gao Yan was inexplicably glared at by a blond foreigner, and entered the elevator puzzled, thinking that it was possible that Qiao Xing was in debt outside, and the man could be angry like this when he mentioned Qiao Xing's name.

The elevator turned to the first floor, Gao Yan walked out of the elevator, raised his eyes and saw Zhang Rongrong hurriedly walking towards him, his steps were a little flustered, and when he saw Gao Yan, he was stunned for a moment, and stopped: "Have you finished talking with President Qiao?"

Gao Yan nodded: "I still have something to do in the afternoon, so I will go back first."

Zhang Rongrong was slightly relieved in his heart, but his face was very calm, and he asked tentatively: "Did you meet anyone when you came out?"

Gao Yan immediately thought of the foreigner, and at this moment, seeing that Zhang Rongrong seemed to be interested in inquiring, he asked rhetorically: "Who should I meet?"

Zhang Rongrong said with a smile: "No, no, it's just that Mr. Qiao has been a little busy recently, and someone may come to Mr. Qiao from time to time, I just ask."

Zhang Rongrong is also a forty-year-old unmarried career woman, who has always had brains and senses, but today she speaks a little without a head or tail, obviously trying to cover up something.

Gao Yan then looked at Zhang Rongrong and said, "I met a blonde foreigner when I was waiting for the elevator. Is that the person you're referring to? When Gao Yan said this, he looked at Zhang Rongrong very seriously, and his eyes directly said, "Don't hide it, it's not interesting."

Zhang Rongrong pursed the corners of his mouth, walked to the corner of the hall with Gao Yan, and said, "That person is Mr. Yunchang."

"Huh?" Gao Yan was surprised, because he listened to Qiao Xing's internal business war about Red Jade in the morning, the earliest should have been more than ten years ago, plus Yunchang was also a shareholder of MIU, so Gao Yan had always thought that the foreign man called "Yunchang" should be at least similar to Qiao Xing, but he had just seen clearly that the person was at most as old as Liu Yi, and he might actually be a little younger.

Zhang Rongrong raised his hand and brushed the bangs next to his ear, then touched his forehead and sighed: "Mr. Yunchang was out of town before, and Qiao always asked him to come over after finishing things, but there was a little situation in Mr. Yunchang's house, so he came over now." Mr. Yunchang arrived on the plane this morning, and I just went to pick up the plane, but I didn't receive anyone, guessing that he may have come directly.

Gao Yan let out an "oh" and said, "You said before that they had a good relationship?

Zhang Rongrong's shoulders tightened slightly, her long hair was shawl, and no one could see the tension in her heart at the moment, "Work partner, life friend."

Gao Yan actually didn't think much about it, fortunately, he didn't see Zhang Rongrong's nervousness, he just felt how strange, Yun Chang and Qiao Xing could also be friends with such an age span and the deeds of that year, what was even more strange was that Gao Yan just saw that the blond handsome guy seemed angry after hearing Qiao Xing's name?

Gao Yan shook his head, did not think deeply, just felt that today's encounter was not a good start, "I'll go first." Gao Yan and Zhang Rongrong said hello and left across the hall.

After Gao Yan took the elevator downstairs, the blond foreign handsome man knocked on the door of Qiao Xing's room.

Qiao Xing opened the door and saw that the person in front of him was stunned for a moment, and said, "So fast?" I thought you had at least half an hour to arrive. Qiao Xing said Chinese.

However, the angry man standing at the door looked like he was about to explode, broke the door frame with one hand, and did not come in, looked at Qiao Xing angrily, gritted his teeth, and replied in English: "Why don't you come to pick me up at the airport?" Qiao

Xing opened the door, turned around and walked towards the room, "Isn't it the same for Assistant Zhang to pick you up?"

Yun Chang didn't even have the strength to be angry, walked in and slammed the door with his backhand, his tone was raised high, and he asked rhetorically: "The same?" Do you actually think the same? Of course it's different! You are you, your assistant is your assistant! OK, no problem, if you don't have time or you're not happy to run, you can just say that you don't come to pick me up, it's okay for me to come by car, what is the matter with you asking the assistant to pick me up? Qiao

Xing turned his back to Yun Chang, raised his eyebrows, walked to the desk under the mural, poured a cup of coffee again, and said, "I don't have time, let my assistant pick you up, so what's the problem?" After speaking, he turned around, approached Yunchang, and handed the coffee over.

Yun Chang took it with a cold face, and seemed not to be the slightest surprise at Qiao Xing's answer, only smiled bitterly, and said, "Yes, I am amorous, then I also said it, right?" I don't need an assistant to pick me up, if I need to, I will go through the work procedure in advance, and you never seem to understand what I mean. After speaking, he didn't look at Qiao Xing, turned around and walked to the edge of the sofa to lean on, and looked down to see the two coffee cups on the coffee table that had long been cold and cut.

Yun Chang lowered his eyes and drank a cup of coffee, at this moment he no longer had the anger just now, only raised his chin, gestured to the things on the coffee table, and said, "You just left someone here?"

Qiao Xing nodded: "I mentioned it to you that it was Gao Yan."

Yun Chang was stunned, and then his eyes widened in surprise, he didn't expect that the person he had just met at the elevator entrance was Qiao Xing's son who he had not seen for more than twenty years, and Yun Chang also remembered it clearly, and he glared at him.

"Yes... It's him? Yun Chang stammered a little, he thought, Yin and Yang mistakes actually left such a bad impression in the first place. The thinking of foreigners is not the same as that of Chinese, or to put it more bluntly, there are always so few intersections in the head. If this matter is encountered by a Chinese, he will definitely regret it first, and then find a way to make up for it later, giving gifts and saying good things to praise the relationship, which can always make the encounter that was not very pleasant at the beginning disappear.

But Yunchang is obviously not a Chinese, his idea is, it's over, it's over, and the impression is bad at the beginning, doesn't that affect the next relationship?

Yun Changyu was annoyed with himself, and a wave of anger suddenly rose on his face, this time even more angry than just now, and said directly to Qiao Xing: "How can you do this, why don't you tell me in advance, I didn't prepare a gift, and..." And just now he glared at others at the elevator entrance.

Qiao Xing was inexplicable, he didn't understand what Yun Chang was annoyed about, but he was used to it for so many years, sensitive and a little neurotic did not play cards according to common sense, this person's brain circuits were simply different from ordinary people.

However, Qiao Xing saw that Yunchang was really angry, and while walking over, he patted him on the shoulder and soothed: "It's okay, you can always see it."

Yunchang sighed rarely, shook his head, and only said, "You don't understand."

Gao Yanhun was uncomfortable all over his body, and he felt that his bones were hard when driving.

When he went back, Wang Yincheng had already prepared the meal.

Wang Yincheng opened the door for Gao Yan, Gao Yan looked around while taking off his shoes, and finally his eyes fell on the dining table, and he smiled and said, "Why do I feel that now it is the two of us living together?"

Wang Yincheng said, "It's not true, Liu Heng didn't come back until three o'clock in the middle of the night yesterday."

Gao Yanqi said, "His restaurant business is doing like this?"

Wang Yincheng shrugged: "Who knows."

Gao Yan sat opposite Wang Yincheng, buried his head in chopsticks and ate two mouthfuls of food, suddenly felt that something was wrong, and looked up and said, "You don't think he is someone outside, right?"
Wang Yincheng: "..."

Wang Yincheng rolled his eyes, put down his chopsticks, and looked at Gao Yan: "If Liu Yi comes home at three o'clock in the middle of the night, will you think that he really spends his days outside drinking?"

Gao Yan didn't even think about it: "How is it possible, Liu Yi's style is absolutely impossible."

"So Liu Heng is possible? No wonder the seven aunts and eight aunts like to gossip about the rights and wrongs of other people's families, anyway, they are not people from their own family. Wang Yincheng shook his head and took the chopsticks to eat again.

Gao Yan smiled and said, "Hey, I'm joking with you, right?

Wang Yincheng nodded: "It's okay, Anyway, I thought so at first," and then said sincerely and bluntly: "I also made up my brain last night, maybe there is a son and a home outside, the son is not much different from Tangyuan, and my wife is more beautiful than me and has a thin waist and long legs."

Gao Yan: "..."

Wang Yincheng both laughed after speaking, sure enough, boring men will also think about it, YY This thing has nothing to do with gender.

Wang Yincheng was going to the construction site in the afternoon, so Gao Yan went home directly, went back and went directly to the room to get clothes and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

When Gao Yan was left with nothing left to stand in front of the mirror and look at himself in the mirror, he realized why he felt uncomfortable all day today.

Originally, when Gao Yan got up in the morning, he only saw some small strawberries on his chest, but now, the entire collarbone is facing down, on the arms, chest, lower abdomen, and even a large area of the back are covered with red marks, and the marks on his wrist are faintly blue at this moment.

Gao Yan: "..."

If you don't die, you won't die, Gao Yan has such a sentence in his mind, if he hadn't been so neurotic to kneel and lick the male god's aristocratic British accent at the beginning, and then he couldn't resist the temptation of the flesh, he wouldn't be like this now.

Gao Yan scrubbed the bathtub and took a bath for himself.

Gao Yan came out of the bath, the whole person soaked into a red shrimp, all red all over, wrists are also a lot more comfortable, only dragging slippers to take the mobile phone to go back to sleep when he found several missed calls.

Gao Yan walked back to the bedroom and called Hu Lian back, Hu Lian quickly connected, and when he came up, he split his head and covered his face and said directly: "Don't tell me that you don't know what Liu Yi is doing recently?"

Gao Yan blinked his eyes and held the mobile phone inexplicably: "Of course I don't know, he rarely says things at work."

"Groove!" Hu Lian opened his golden mouth and cursed a dirty word, and then almost endured his anger: "Liu Yi is crazy, he actually holds a large range of positions himself, he wants to kick out a few scattered shareholders, force the shareholders to hold an internal meeting to rectify the current company system, he wants to swallow shares, he wants to rebel!" Not only did he zao anti, he also took Liu Heng zao anti!

Gao Yan sat up from the bed at once, a little did not understand Hu Lian's words, but he also understood, Liu Yi wanted to compete with shareholders for the ownership of Huarong as a manager, "You make it clear, what is going on?"

"I can't tell!" Hu Lian then said angrily, "Liu Yi removed my position, and then a bunch of middle and high-level people will be replaced by blood, so I called you and asked Liu Yi if he was crazy?" Huarong is a company used by the Liu family to take shares to encircle a few acquaintances, how deep water is inside! Liu Yi didn't want to create a rebellion against the company, right? He wants to create the Liu family's rebellion, right? Gao

Yan listened to the whole person was stunned, creating the Liu family's rebellion? What exactly is Liu Yi going to do? If Huarong is an industry with unknown boundaries outside the Liu family, even if Liu Yi does not have shares in it, but to put it bluntly, it is also the Liu family's, what is Liu Yi doing this? Isn't it funny and fresh?

Gao Yan calmed down and said, "You calm down, don't call Wang Yincheng or Liu Heng first, I'll ask Liu Yi."

Gao Yan also thought for a long time before deciding to call Liu Yi, because he had almost never looked for Liu Yi when he was working before, but Gao Yan was now eager to know what Liu Yi was doing and how much risk he had taken.

Liu Yi's phone rang for a long time before it was connected, until Gao Yan made a third call.

Liu Yi's head was very quiet, and after connecting, he said, "What's wrong?"

Gao Yan calmly said, "What are you doing now?"

Liu Yi's voice sounded normal, and he and Gao Yan were always gentle enough when they called, "I was just in a meeting, and my mobile phone was in the office."

Gao Yan asked directly: "Have a shareholders' meeting?"

Liu Yi paused on the other end of the phone, and his voice sank, "Hu Lian called you.

Gao Yan: "Yes, half an hour ago, Liu Yi, Hu Lian said that the matter was very serious, but I don't understand, do you have a reason to do this?" And, what exactly are you going to do?

Liu Yi: "I'll go back and talk to you."

Gao Yan: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Liu Yi still came back late that night, and Gao Yan came back with Dongdong in his arms to bathe the child and change clothes.

When Dongdong was bathing, he saw the red marks on Gao Yan's wrist and said, "Dad? What is it?

Gao Yan coaxed Dongdong: "Dad eats too much chili, so there are red marks on his wrist, Dongdong can't eat chili peppers casually, you know?" Dongdong

sat in the bathtub with his bare ass and looked at Gao Yan, and said, "How do I think my father is coaxing me."

Liu Yi smiled and pinched Dongdong's nose.

Gao Yan coaxed Dongdong to sleep and went to the kitchen to heat the meal, and he specially brought the meal back from Wang Yincheng today, just because he was worried that Liu Yi would not have time to eat again.

Sure enough, Liu Yi came back at nine o'clock in the evening and continued to look weak, so Gao Yan served the hot meal and put bath water for Liu Yi to take a bath.

Liu Yi went to the bath after eating, but the person still took off his suit and shirt without much energy, and Gao Yan frowned: "What are you busy with all day?" Why are you so tired?

Liu Yi grabbed Gao Yan's hand and kissed it, and said helplessly: "Quarrel."

Gao Yan: "..."

Liu Yi hooked his lips and smiled, and kissed Gao Yan's palm again, "Don't worry, it's just that some people are too stubborn in their thinking, they can't say that they can only quarrel, and they also want to scold me, just quarrel, at least I can clearly know how much opinion they have of me."

Gao Yan sat down, looked at Liu Yi, raised his hand to hold Liu Yi's face, and made his voice sound as soft as possible: "What happened?"

Liu Yi smiled again: "Take a bath with me, I'll tell you." Saying that, he pulled Gao Yan up and walked towards the bathroom with Gao Yan.

Gao Yan lowered his voice behind and protested: "Hey, you're enough!"

Like yesterday, Liu Yi and Gao Yan two big men squeezed in a very small bathroom, stripped naked, Liu Yi back against the bathtub wall, legs spread, Gao Yan sat in front of Liu Yi, the two big men squeezed into the water and overflowed, and because of the long legs, one can only bend his legs, the other can only his legs on the edge of the bathtub.

Gao Yan sat in the bathtub, with his back against Liu Yi's chest, seeing the long legs of the two people squeezing so suffocated, he suddenly laughed and said, "Should I be glad that this bathtub is an extended version?"

Liu Yi was steamed by the hot water, washing away the fatigue of his body, resting his chin on Gao Yan's shoulder, and said with his eyes closed: "It's a pity it's not a double person, it's a little small."

Gao Yan said casually: "I think it's about the same, if only it would be longer."

Liu Yi opened his eyes, and into his eyes was Gao Yan's long legs under the refraction of hot water and lamps, white and tender, and he wanted to take a bite at a glance. Liu Yi then raised his chin and searched on Gao Yan's shoulder, and finally found a red mark left behind yesterday, and bit it down.

Instead of biting at the sharpest point of the tooth tip, it grinds slowly, nibbling out a row of red marks, leaving a subtle touch.

One of Gao Yan's arms was on Liu Yi's knee, and the bathroom was very quiet, and the light reflected golden circles on the surface of the water, like ripples, revealing the ambiguity of silence and luxury.

Liu Yi slowly grinded his teeth, then licked them with the tip of his tongue, and his lips allowed to suck, exaggerating and deepening the already red marks, and finally kissed Gao Yan and felt that the skin of his arm was gone.

Liu Yi kissed it, like a big lion that was particularly comfortable after eating meat, and continued to lie on Gao Yan's shoulder, half-closed his eyes, enjoying the peace at the moment and the person in his arms.

Gao Yan raised his hand and touched Liu Yi's face, also enjoying the moment, and seeing that Liu Yi seemed to be very tired, he couldn't bear to speak. In fact, Gao Yan is different from Hu Lian, Gao Yan does not care so much about what Liu Yi wants to do, Liu Yi has his career and what he wants to do, some things Gao Yan can understand, some may not understand at all, but that does not affect Gao Yan's judgment and state of mind, as long as Liu Yi thinks it is worth doing and is right. It's just that what his lover is doing now is denied by the secretary who is always around, and Gao Yan has to care more, so that the people around him can feel at ease, and he can also feel at ease.

Liu Yi slowly opened his eyes, his eyes were no longer infatuated and sinking just now, and he recovered his former clarity and sanity, but his expression was still loose, and his body was still attached to the embrace at the moment and the person in his arms: "I want to take Huarong over."

Gao Yan was stunned, Liu Yi did not use "take", did not use "fight", and did not use "rob".

"Seizure" is an aggressive word with a strong flavor, because hostility is too obvious, and a moderate and sophisticated businessman will never use it. But today Liu Yi used this word.

Gao Yan couldn't understand a little: "Huarong is the property of the Liu family, do you need this?"

Liu Yi's eyes were intensely black, like the sky before a sudden rainstorm: "It's different." Hua Rong is not from the Liu family for a long time. The old man was a businessman and knew all kinds of relationships along the way, and Huarong was deliberately taken out by him as a favor. The old man has long retired, and the Liu family now only has a little share in Huarong, and the shareholders will give it for the sake of face when he leaves. The Liu family has long let go of Huarong, but no one thought that medical devices would develop so well, if the old man could have predicted the situation of Huarong today, even if he tore his face back then, I am afraid that he would not let Huarong be occupied by others.

Gao Yan turned his head: "Then why is Hu Lian so worried?"
Liu Yi reached out and wrung a handful of wet hair under Gao Yan's ear and said, "He doesn't understand Huarong's real situation, let alone the attitude of the
Liu family." The family has already given up Huarong, but someone in the Liu family is staring at this piece of meat, and Liu Heng made a mistake when he was in charge of Huarong, and took advantage of that opportunity to retire. I want Huarong to be with my surname Liu, and leave it to Dongdong in the future, of course, I can't tolerate the group of people at the meeting.

Gao Yan's head was full of black lines: "So you can only quarrel?"

Liu Yi: "It's noisy for the past two days, but if you quarrel for a few more days, you will shut up."

Gao Yan does not understand those things in Liu Yi's shopping mall, Liu Yi is 37 years old this year, even if he started contact at the age of 25, it has been more than ten years, and Gao Yan's ten years cannot be compared with it, the experience and experience are completely different, Liu Yihui's shopping mall ways, and Gao Yan is simply a book of heaven. So Gao Yansuo decided not to care, as long as Liu Yi knew what he was doing.

Gao Yan soaked with Liu Yi for a while, the water temperature gradually cooled, Gao Yan said: "Get up and take a shower and go to sleep."

Liu Yi snorted, closed his eyes and did not move, but after a while, he straightened his waist, and Gao Yan slapped Liu Yi's knee with a black face.

Gao Yan still wanted to go to Huarong to see Qiao Xing the next day, and he hadn't finished reading what he should have seen.

As a result, he was led by Zhang Rongrong to another room on the same floor, and as soon as the door opened, he saw Yunchang standing in front of him in a suit, looking even more energetic than yesterday, his hair and sideburns were meticulously combed, he was wearing a blue pinstriped shirt, delicate platinum-gold inlaid blue diamond cufflinks, and his suit pants were straight.

Gao Yan was shocked by such a formal appearance, and then began to sincerely fear, he wondered if this was to avoid Qiao Xing's separate appointment for an interview? Can't it, he has only watched a half-hanged man now, only slightly better than not understanding anything, this is simply the trend of zero points in interviews!

Gao Yan beat the drum in his heart, and greeted the man in front of him quietly on his face.

Yun Chang raised his eyebrows, made a very exaggerated facial expression, seemed to be very surprised, and said, "Hello, hello, come in."

Gao Yan smiled, walked in as much as he could, and then sat down on the sofa with Yun Chang. Looking down again, a complete set of bright white carved tea sets was placed on the coffee table.

Yun Chang brewed his best black tea, adding milk and sugar very accurately, and personally poured a cup for Gao Yan.

Gao Yan's face was calm, but he thought depressedly in his heart, this rhythm is not quite right.

Yunchang looked at Gao Yan and smiled politely: "I was really embarrassed yesterday, because I just got off the plane, and the jet lag has not yet turned upside down, and I lost some temper."

Gao Yan smiled and asked, "Huh? Was there yesterday? I just remember meeting a very handsome gentleman with blonde hair and blue eyes yesterday.

Yun Chang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, knowing that Gao Yan did not pay attention to it, and then reached out and handed Gao Yan a small black wooden lacquer box: "First meeting, a little careful." After a pause, he said, "Open it and take a look."

Gao Yan opened the box according to Yun Chang's meaning, and almost blinded his eyes, and inside the wood-lacquered box lay a layer of luxurious black flannel, on which were three six-carat upward-facing cut diamonds.

Gao Yan was stunned, and heard Yunchang in front of him say in an apologetic tone: "I was in a bit of a hurry when I came, and I really didn't know what to bring, and I didn't know what your family liked, so I picked one that was convenient to carry." "