Chapter 39

Liu Heng has been very busy recently, and he didn't come over until the next night, brought the newly made dishes from the restaurant, and asked the housekeeper of the villa to take them to the kitchen to put on plates.

Dongdong and Tang Yuan are two butts squeezed on a sofa, Wang Yincheng and Dou Sha are sitting next to each other on another sofa, the two are holding computers to read the tutoring materials for the new semester of Dou Sha, as for Liu Yi and Gao Yan... Liu Heng's gaze swept back and forth in the hall, and the two of them were not there?

After Liu Heng gave the things to the housekeeper, he walked towards Wang Yincheng, looked at Dousha, hoping that his baby son could recognize him and walk away, but Dousha raised his eyes to look at Liu Heng, and when he didn't see anything, he still sat next to Wang Yincheng.

Liu Heng had no choice, and finally could only sit down opposite the sofa and asked suspiciously: "What about Liu Yi and Gao Yan?"

Wang Yincheng looked at the computer screen and said indifferently: "Upstairs, right?" The

two little cubs of Tangyuan and Dongdong suddenly leaned next to each other, and Tangyuan pouted and said to Dongdong: "Kiss..."
Dongdong also pouted, "Kiss..."
Tangyuan continued to pout: "Kiss ..."

Dongdong continued: Kiss..." Tang

Yuan suddenly covered his face: "Don't!" People will be shy!
Liu Heng: "..."

Liu Heng looked at the two children with a choked expression, Wang Yincheng didn't have any special looks, only said: "This is... Well, children's new game, en, new game" This bridge game has been played since this morning I don't know how many times, Wang Yincheng now does not feel anything at all.

Dousha, however, felt that he was about to be unable to bear it, and coldly faced the two cubs and said, "Don't let me hear the word 'kiss' again!" The

two little ones obediently shut up.

In fact, Liu Yi and Gao Yan were indeed upstairs at this time, but the two of them had their own affairs.

Song Ming has not had much contact with Gao Yan recently, but people are not idle, the antique circle is soaked all over the skin, and he really fancy a few good things, just in the afternoon the photo was sent to Gao Yan to help the staff officer see; And Liu Yi was communicating with Hu Lian on the phone about Gao Huanyu.

Hu Lian said on the other end of the phone: "It has been confirmed that Gao Huanyu was poisoned, and the bottle hanging drip was touched by someone."

Liu Yi: "Can the source of the poison be clearly found?"

Hu Lian: "It's difficult, the poison that can be obtained from all channels, the surveillance video of the day has also been watched, and nothing has been found at present."

Liu Yi said, "Maybe Gao Huanyu got into trouble with someone, but I hope this matter has nothing to do with Gao Yan."

Hu Lian said, "I'm afraid that originally Gao Yan has nothing to do with him, and Gao Rongsheng can finally determine that he has a relationship with him."

Liu Yi said, "Did you contact Wen Ning?"

Hu Lian: "Contacted, the press release has been arranged." In

the evening, the two families ate together, in addition to the dishes that Liu Heng brought from the restaurant, there were also three dishes and one soup cooked by Wang Yincheng himself.

The three children sat side by side, Dou Sha is obviously annoying the two little guys today, and they don't like to take care of people when eating cold, and the two little cubs seem to know that they have annoyed their brother today, and they don't say a word at the dinner table.