Chapter 36 - First Kiss

Liu Yi went to the gate of the villa to wait for Gao Yan, and Wang Yincheng was responsible for watching the three children.

Before the clothes were changed, Dou Sha took the two cubs to see the pool.

The current housekeeper of the villa followed closely behind, afraid that something would go wrong, and sweat broke out on his forehead. He knew Liu Heng's family, but Liu Yi actually brought a child over today, and the little child who was a little shorter than Tangyuan actually called Liu Yi's father? The housekeeper felt that his heart load today was a little over the standard.

Dousha took two little tails to see the pool, and the housekeeper and Wang Yincheng followed, after all, they were three children, for fear of accidents.

The indoor swimming pool of the villa faces southwest, the pool is very large, and there is a green lawn outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, and Tangyuan and Dongdong look at the large pool in front of them and "wow" at the same time.

Tangyuan shouted, "It's so big! Dongdong

also shouted: "A lot of water!!"

Wang Yincheng walked to the edge of the pool and probed the water temperature, not cool water, but not warm water that the skin can feel, he turned his head to look at Dongdong, thought about it and felt that there should be no problem, and there was no air conditioning in the room, it was cool if it was not hot.

Dou Sha followed and squatted next to Wang Yincheng, also reached out to probe the water temperature, and turned his head and said, "Dongdong should not get cold." Although

the dousha has not been so sticky in recent years, it is still his intimate little cotton jacket of big oranges, unlike Tangyuan who is a brother, as long as there is an older brother.

Wang Yincheng turned his head and took the two children to change clothes, and the housekeeper turned to confirm all the safety measures that needed to be prepared, and also called the guest room to confirm whether the nurse and doctor had arrived.

Dongdong had never swam before, didn't know to change clothes for swimming, and after stripping naked, he stood face to face with Tangyuan, and the two cubs stood face to face with their bare asses and chicks.

Tang Yuan glanced at Dong Dong's soft little chicken and pointed to himself, "Look! I have it too! Dongdong

showed a puzzled look: "Men have it, and dad has it!" Tang Yuan squeezed his eyes towards Dong Dong, turned to look at the bean paste, Dong Dong followed Tang

Yuan's line of sight, Tang Yuan covered his mouth, thought that his voice was very small, and said in Dong Dong's ear: "Brother also has ah!" My brother's little cock doesn't look like us. The

corner of Dousha's mouth twitched, changed his swimming trunks expressionlessly, walked over and slapped Tangyuan's head and pressed: "Change swimming trunks!!" Tang

Yuan hurriedly shut up and put on swimming trunks, although Dongdong didn't understand why he changed his pants when swimming, but when he saw that everyone changed them, he didn't ask more.

Wang Yincheng took a swimming cap to put on Dongdong and Tangyuan, and then took his three children to swim.

When Dongdong walked out of the room, he turned to look at the end of the corridor, as if to see if anyone was coming there, and was just seen by Dousha, who patted Dongdong's little head and stretched out his hand: "Dongdong go." Dongdong

hurriedly stretched out his paws to lead the bean paste, and Xizizi followed the bean paste to make the little tail of the bean paste.

Bean paste would have been able to swim, so I put on my swimming cap and goggles and jumped into the pool, swimming in the standard breaststroke position.