CHAPTER 1

Entering the supermarket, she followed the crowds of people, pushed the shopping cart to the beverage area she usually likes to drink, and just stretched out her hand

Suddenly, the shelf in front of her shook, without giving her any time to react, Wei Jiajia cursed in her heart, and just as she stabilized her body, the ground began to shake.

The supermarket she usually visits is not far from her residence. It is on the first floor of a residential building. It is a small and medium-sized supermarket chain. Although there are not as many brands as in the big supermarkets, there are all kinds of things that should be available.

Their company is in the old office building next door to this building, and it takes about ten minutes to walk home. This is why she moved to rent a house nearby, just to make it easier to commute to and from get off work.

The entire supermarket was full of people's exclamations and children's cries. People couldn't even stand upright, so they could only squat on the ground, trying not to fall and get hurt.

Going to the supermarket in his spare time is the only way for Wei Jiajia, a social animal, to decompress.

She works as a department supervisor in a travel company. As the company's core accounting department, the pressure can be imagined, especially since she has just turned 21 this year.

Because she is too busy at work and often works overtime on weekends, as long as she has time, she will go to the supermarket to buy daily necessities and ingredients for a week, and cook some delicious food in her spare time to reward herself.

Just finishing the work at hand today, Wei Jiajia remembered that she hadn't gone shopping in the supermarket for almost two weeks.

It is because of her hard work that she always overfulfills the tasks assigned by her boss, and her unyielding spirit stands out among the post-90s and post-00s.

If the performance is not good, with her technical secondary school diploma, she will not be valued by her boss among her colleagues who are full of college students.

On a hot summer day, bursts of heat are blowing in the face, and the streets are crowded with people.

My aunt is coming again soon, and there are almost no sanitary napkins at home. Just taking advantage of the time today, she is going to go to the supermarket to do some shopping.

Yes, Wei Jiajia was reborn, reborn in 1957, just a few years after the founding of the People's Republic of China, and the original owner was a little girl with the same name and surname as her who lived in Shencheng.

Her reborn body is 16 years old this year. She is just a sophomore in high school and is about to take the college entrance examination.

Here in the drinks section where she was, all kinds of bottles, big and small, fell off the shelves.

At this moment, she turned around and saw that the shelf less than two meters away from her diagonally behind was about to collapse, and a three or four-year-old child was still sitting under the shelf, her eyes widened in horror, and she was so frightened that she forgot to cry.

Not knowing where the courage came from, she staggered over and jumped forward, protecting the child tightly under her body.

She dreamed about her previous life again, and she still clearly remembers the pain of being pressed under the shelf

In the half a year since waking up from this world, she has had this kind of dream countless times.

In the early days of the founding of the People's Republic of China, when she couldn't even eat enough, she especially missed all kinds of modern delicacies when she first came here, as well as her small nest, which couldn't be smaller, but was very warm after careful decoration by herself.