CHAPTER 28

When Zhang Huimin finished her performance, there was a round of applause from the audience. Especially Zeng Guoqiang, who clapped his hands so hard that Qiao Haoyu looked at him several times inexplicably, wondering what was wrong with this guy, as if he had been beaten to death!

"Come on, let's get some air and smoke a cigarette. The show is almost over!"

Qiao Haoyu nodded after hearing Zeng Guoqiang's suggestion, and the two of them got up and walked out.

The two came to a quiet path, and one of them lit a cigarette and started smoking. By the way, they chatted about their respective training situations in the company.

Qiao Haoyu and Zeng Guoqiang were assigned to the same batch, but they were assigned to different camps.

If we hadn't sat together while watching the show today, we wouldn't have had time to get together during training.

When the discussion was getting intense, I heard the voices of a group of girls in the distance, walking towards them.

It turned out that when Qiao Haoyu and the others came out, the performance had already ended. Zhang Huimin and the girls from the art troupe were preparing to return to the dormitory after the performance, and the path they were standing on was the only way back to the dormitory.

Seeing a lesbian approaching, Qiao Haoyu turned around and was about to leave, but was held back by Zeng Guoqiang who was standing beside him.

"Your cousin has come over. I haven't seen her for a year. Why don't you care about this little girl? How can you be such a big brother?"

Qiao Haoyu originally thought about going to see her in two days, but it was not very convenient because there were so many people today. After hearing what his friend said, it seemed right, so he stopped and waited for her to come over.

"Hey! Look, it's Captain Qiao!" One of the girls excitedly pulled on the sleeves of her companion.

"It's true! The comrade with him is pretty good-looking too! I haven't seen him before. Could it be that he is also the officer assigned this time?"

"Really! Really! Although he is not as handsome as Captain Qiao, when the two of them stand together, they don't look weak at all!"

"Why do you think they are standing here? Are they waiting for someone?"

As soon as these words came out, the other girls immediately started to pick themselves up, straighten their clothes, and straighten their hair in order to appear in front of gay men with a better image.

Zhang Huimin was walking among the crowd and when she started talking about Captain Qiao, she didn't pay much attention and didn't think about Qiao Haoyu at all. Later, seeing how excited these girls were, they stretched their necks curiously and looked out of the crowd.

What caught my eye was my cousin and Zeng Guoqiang. They stood together, handsome and upright, but they were just like the girls they hooked up with!

"cousin!"

Zhang Huimin shouted and ran towards Qiao Haoyu and the others across the crowd.

When the lesbians saw Zhang Huimin calling out to her cousin, they ran forward and were stunned for a moment. Apparently this information was too surprising for them. Especially when Qiao Haoyu reached out and touched Zhang Huimin's head, the feeling of unreality was even worse. We have known each other for almost a year, and we have never heard of her talking about it!

This girl hides so deeply...

"The little girl has grown up after not seeing her for a year. The performance tonight was a success. Congratulations." Qiao Haoyu reached out and patted her head.