CHAPTER 34

Early the next morning, there were sounds of movement in Zhang's yard.

"Hmm~~" Wei Jiajia made a sleepy voice and her body twisted with the sound.

Suddenly, she felt something strange behind her buttocks. Wei Jiajia's body froze, and she suddenly woke up.

He moved his body forward quietly, preparing to pretend that nothing had happened. When he felt that he was in a safe position, he took a long breath.

Then he turned around gently, wanting to secretly see what he looked like after falling asleep. Would he look serious and serious like usual?

When she turned around, she saw Qiao Haoyu supporting his head with one hand and looking at her with a smile on his face.

I don't know what woke this man up, but he must have seen all his little actions just now.

Wei Jiajia calmed down and then looked at him as if nothing had happened.

Qiao Haoyu was used to getting up early to run in the army, and today he woke up as soon as his biological clock hit.

Seeing her sleeping sweetly in his arms, he felt more satisfied than ever before. He finally married the person he had missed for four years.

Just looking at her infatuatedly, he even forgot about his uninterrupted running.

When he saw his little wife's series of actions after she woke up, Qiao Haoyu didn't expect that she would have such a precious side.

The more you get along with her, the more you will discover more of her little habits and personality that were previously hidden from others.

He was very happy that she never concealed herself in front of him and was her truest self.

No matter she is cold, generous, independent or cute and innocent, they all complement each other so well, and every aspect of her fascinates him.

"Get up quickly! I heard voices outside." Qiao Haoyu looked embarrassed, so Wei Jiajia pushed him and urged.

She didn't want to be thought of as a lazy wife on the first day.

"Kiss me and I'll get up." After saying this, the old god raised his face and waited.

Wei Jiajia looked at Qiao Haoyu in amusement, who was begging her for gifts like a child at this moment, and reluctantly leaned over and kissed him on the face.

"that's all?"

"What if?" She replied with raised eyebrows.

"Okay! Let you go." He lowered his head and kissed her on the mouth, then turned over and got out of bed.

When the two of them went out, the Zhang family became active in the yard.

Grandma Zhang was very happy early in the morning. When she saw them walking out of the house together, her eyes narrowed with joy.

"Haoyu, get your wife some water to wash her face quickly." He started to give instructions.

"Grandma Zhang, you still love me." Wei Jiajia walked over and hugged her arm and said coquettishly. After speaking, she did not forget to look at Qiao Haoyu proudly.

"You still call me Grandma Zhang?" He looked at her pretending to be angry.

Wei Jiajia blushed and whispered, "Grandma!"

"Hey!" Grandma Zhang immediately responded loudly.

Jiajia finally became her family. She was such a well-behaved, sensible, beautiful and smart girl. She had been looking forward to this day since Jiajia was a child. Today, she finally made the old lady look forward to it.