CHAPTER 81

1990 was a year of rapid development after the reform and opening up.

On the road today, people wear jeans, glasses, long hair, and break dance. There is a thriving scene everywhere.

In Wei Jiajia's family, there is such a trend-setter--Qiao Youkang

As a representative of the new generation of the Qiao family, no, as a national idol of the new generation of China, Qiao Youkang's words, deeds, and clothing are the new trends in pop culture.

This is not only due to his identity as an actor, but also due to his face. The appearance of his face on the TV screen can make people scream because it is so beautiful, but his beauty only lies in his face. He has a free and uninhibited noble temperament, but people will not put his beauty together with women. People understand that he is unique and unique and cannot be blasphemed.

After the popular culture of Japanese handsome men poured into China, Qiao Haokang became the Chinese version of Lin Jiashu in people's minds. Even Chinese people believed that Japanese handsome men were incomparable in front of him, not only in terms of appearance, but in terms of temperament. With just a few blocks, they can be crushed to death.

The day after tomorrow is Wei Jiajia's birthday. Qiao Youkang, who is filming a movie in Shanghai, plans to take leave and return to Beijing to spend her birthday with his mother before returning.

"Youkang, your phone number." Qiao Youkang's assistant, Brother Wang, came over with something like a brick.

To say that Brother Wang is Qiao Youkang's assistant is not entirely true. It would be more accurate to say that he is a bodyguard.

Ever since You Kang embarked on the path of being an actor, his face has not only been a stepping stone for him to enter the acting profession, but has also become a weapon for others to attack him.

Although the entertainment industry is not that dark now, Wei Jiajia, who knows all the viciousness in the vanity fair of later generations, can't worry about her son.

She knew that her youngest son had been trained by his father in the past few years, and ordinary people could not get into his body. However, in this era of eradication of crime and rapid economic development, gangsters, gangsters, and all kinds of monsters and monsters have emerged, making it impossible to guard against him.

She was afraid that her youngest son would accidentally fall into someone else's trap, so she asked her husband to find two veterans who could protect him and serve as his assistants. Now there is another wave of layoffs, which can be regarded as solving their employment problem. And Brother Wang is one of the bodyguards.

Qiao Youkang took the brick-like big brother and said to the phone, "Hello?"

"Youkang? I'm aunt!" A warm voice came from the other side of the unclear phone.

"It's your mother's birthday, when are you going to go back?" She knew that Youkang was filming in Shanghai recently, so she asked.

"Tomorrow, where's my aunt? Do you want to come with me this time?" Every year on her mother's birthday, as long as her aunt has time, she will go. Youkang thought that since he was here, he could ask his aunt to go back with him.

"Tomorrow? I'm still here in Su City. I won't be able to finish my work until tomorrow. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it in time." She thought for a while and said, "How about you go pick up your cousin at home and take him back with you, and wait for me When you're done, just take a plane from here to save yourself the trouble of going back and forth."

As for her husband, Nuan Nuan didn't even mention it. He worked for the government, and he happened to go to Shenzhen City for inspection two days ago and was not in Shanghai. He didn't have time to accompany her on her sister's birthday.