CHAPTER 32

Time always passes by unconsciously, and in a blink of an eye, we have arrived in 1961.

This year, people who have been hungry for three years are as skinny as firewood. Only the fire in their hearts and hope for the future are still burning their dreams, motivating people to move forward.

This year, several children of the Wei family have grown up, and the fourteen-year-old twins have graduated from junior high school. The seven-year-old twins will soon enter the second grade of elementary school, and even the four-year-old Xiang Qing will go to kindergarten!

This year, many partners broke up due to various practical reasons they faced after graduation.

For example, Li Wenxiu and Zhu Kaiwen, because Zhu Kaiwen's family disliked her because she came from a small county and her parents were just ordinary workers. Even though Li Wenxiu herself was a college student, she was not looked upon favorably by the Zhu family.

When she came out of the train station, she saw how prosperous this place was, unlike the poverty in her hometown, and she made up her mind to take root in this big city in the future.

In school, she set her sights on Zhu Kaiwen, who was outstanding in terms of family, appearance, and personal abilities.

In order to stand by his side, Li Wenxiu did not know how many tricks she had used, overtly and covertly, and how many girls had been squeezed away.

In the end, it was defeated by reality.

After Zhu Kaiwen graduated, he started dating a well-matched lesbian introduced by his family. However, she was ostracized because of some of her actions in school, so she could only pack her bags and obey the school's assignments, and returned to her hometown in despair.

She planned and planned, but in the end it was all in vain. If she hadn't been so eager for quick success, this wouldn't have been the ending.

This year, 20-year-old Wei Jiajia finally graduated from college and agreed to Qiao Haoyu's request for marriage.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu: This is the separation, I don't know when we can see each other again."

"I can't bear to leave you so much!"

In the dormitory, several girls hugged each other and cried together.

Even Wei Jiajia couldn't stop crying. In addition to Zhang Huimin, the five of them were also included in her circle and became the people she cared about.

Coming here and getting to know this group of like-minded friends made her understand that not everyone is alone when encountering something. People of this era have some qualities that most people in the 21st century do not have, and that is sincerity, positivity, and optimism. .

We have been together for four years, taking care of each other and supporting each other in difficult times.

Once you graduate, you will face worlds apart.

Thinking about whether we would ever have the chance to see each other again in the future, everyone cried so hard that they couldn't help themselves.

"Okay, okay, stop crying!" As a female man, Yang Yang couldn't stand this separation scene the most. She was the first to stop crying and persuaded everyone.

"I...I...I can't control it!" The squeamish Su Pan's speech was a little choppy because he cried for too long. After he finished speaking, he burped loudly.

"Hiccup~"

It made a few people laugh instantly, and everyone was in a good mood to say goodbye. Only then did they feel better.