CHAPTER 13

Qiao Haoyu came to the gate of the Wei family's courtyard and saw Aunt Fen just washing clothes in the yard, and her aunt was sitting in the shade collecting the soles of her shoes. Then he called out, "Grandma Wang, Aunt Fen, I'm back!"

Hearing a male voice coming from outside the door, Auntie Fen and Auntie Fen stopped what they were doing and looked up.

What came into view was a young man wearing a green military uniform. His appearance had not changed much, but he had just a little more calmness than in his memory.

Aunt Fen reacted quickly. She quickly put down the clothes she was washing, stood up and said, "Haoyu is back, come home quickly."

Seeing what Haoyu was carrying, he said with disapproval: "We are all a family, we come here as soon as we come, no matter what we carry."

Haoyu handed the things to Aunt Fen and said in a good temper: "This is for Grandma Wang and you to replenish your body, and there are some snacks for a few children. It's not worth anything."

After hearing this, Aunt Fen didn't say anything and took it over. The main reason was that she knew that Haoyu wouldn't listen even if she said it. It was like this in the past. Every time she came to Shencheng, they would come home with big and small bags. They were used to it. .

When her aunt saw that it was Haoyu, she put the soles of her shoes on the stool and stood up. With a smile on her face, she watched the young man walk in grandly and came in front of her.

"Grandma Wang, I'm here to see you. How are you? Is your family okay?" Haoyu came to his aunt and asked with concern.

"Okay, okay, everything is fine, everything is fine!" He said and raised his hand to touch Haoyu's strong arm.

"You haven't been back for three years. You look much stronger than before. How many days can you stay here this time?"

Haoyu stood obediently and waited for his aunt to finish touching him, then returned and said: "Training every day will make you stronger! I can stay at home for ten days this time."

When my aunt heard that she only had ten days of leave, she felt a little sorry for her child, but she also knew that soldiers were like this. They had no control over their own time, so she didn't say much.

Children can also catch up on their ten-day vacation at home. Wei Jiajia's parents didn't come back even for several years.

"It doesn't matter if it's ten days. I'll spend more time with your grandma at home. She's always thinking about you."

"I'm here to give you a good meal this time. You didn't like the squirrel mandarin fish made by your Aunt Fen the most before. Let her cook it for you today." After saying that, he started to ask Aunt Fen to buy fish from the aquatic products store. .

Aunt Fen quickly took her things back to the main room and put them away, preparing to go back to the room to get money and tickets.

Qiao Haoyu stopped Aunt Fen and said, "Grandma Wang, Aunt Fen, stop working. I also brought my classmates back. I'm in a hurry today, so I won't eat at home. Come back another day."

The two of them heard what he said and thought about it. The child had just come back. Grandma Zhang definitely wanted to spend more time with her grandson, so they didn't insist. They thought that Qiao Haoyu could stay in Shanghai for ten days and would let the child come another day. Come and eat at home.

"That's okay. I'll buy the food another day and ask your Aunt Fen to cook it for you. Then I'll ask Jiajia to call you to come home to eat." Auntie thought for a moment and said to Qiao Haoyu.