CHAPTER 2

The college entrance examination will be held in less than two months. In the more than half a year since her rebirth, she has been studying hard.

Now that she has reached this point in her rebirth, she will definitely not let down the opportunity God has given her. Get into a good university and make up for the regret of never going to university in your previous life.

After she started working, because of her low diploma, she encountered more resistance at work than college students at the same time. She had to work harder than others to get better opportunities. Therefore, it became her obsession to go to college and obtain a college diploma.

Originally, she was planning to wait until her job was stable before taking the adult self-study exam. Who knew that when I opened my eyes again, I would be in this era.

In her previous life, Wei Jiajia was an orphan. There were many children in the orphanage, and they often fought to death for those who stuttered.

Wei Jiajia was six years old when she arrived at the orphanage. Because her parents died in a car accident, no relatives on either side were willing to adopt her, so she was sent to an orphanage.

Children of that age are wise early, especially Wei Jiajia, who has experienced losing both parents and being kicked around like a ball.

In fact, there are also people who are willing to adopt girls, especially Wei Jiajia, who is very beautiful and polished. At a young age, she can tell how stunning she will be when she grows up. Even if the six-year-old child is already sensible and may not be well-raised, there are still many people who fall in love with her at first sight.

But Wei Jiajia didn't want to. When she was in kindergarten, a child in their kindergarten was molested by her relatives. This incident caused a lot of trouble in the society at the time.

Her parents were worried for a long time and told her many times every day that she could not be touched or kissed by anyone else. Except for her mother, no other man, including her father, could do it.

She can't just go home with others, and no one can call her. If a stranger comes looking for her, she should ask her teacher or police uncle. After school, she can only wait for her parents to pick her up from get off work.

Because she is cute, bad people will target her, and she must always remember what her parents said.

Although she didn't understand what it meant at the time, when she saw the worried eyes of her parents looking at her, she obediently kept it in mind.

Therefore, after she was sent to the orphanage, even if someone wanted to adopt her, they cried and refused to go.

She has her own parents, and although they are no longer in this world, she doesn't want new parents to take their place in her heart.

Moreover, the new parents are also strangers, and they cannot go home with strangers casually. She always remembers what her parents said.

As she gets older, no one wants to adopt her.

There are many children in the orphanage. They can go to junior high school through nine-year compulsory education, but in high school they have to work to earn tuition and living expenses, or get scholarships or support from well-wishers.

She studied very well at that time, but she missed two classes during the high school entrance examination due to a cold and fever, so her test scores were not enough to enter high school.

As she grew older, her appearance became more and more outstanding. In the orphanage, there were always unlearned boys harassing her and girls bullying her.