CHAPTER 69

"Mom, how long do we have to go before we see my uncle!" Sitting in the shade of the tree, he raised his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead, then picked up the water from the military kettle and drank several gulps. Sanbao Qiao Youkang Panting heavily, he looked at his mother.

They had been walking for almost an hour and went out after breakfast early. But now the sun began to heat up, and it was burning on his face. Youkang sat on the ground and didn't want to move.

Although Qiao Youkang is a boy, he has a delicate face that is more beautiful than his sister. He is different from other boys. If other boys are told that they are beautiful and look like girls, they will definitely be angry. angry. But no, he was usually most proud of his face. After being exposed to the sun for so long today, he was afraid that his face would tan and become unattractive.

Seeing the children's little faces turned red from the sun, Wei Jiajia felt a little distressed. Qiu Huhu was the one who suffered the most from the sun. She quickly took out a handkerchief, poured some water on it to wet it, and then wiped the children one by one. face, and take out sunscreen and prepare to apply some on them.

"Mom, what is this? It doesn't smell good." Ai Jia wrinkled her nose in disgust and pursed her mouth in resistance.

"Don't move. This is the facial oil that my mother bought from someone. If you apply it on your face, it won't be easy to tan." She pulled the reluctant daughter and applied it forcefully to her. She felt that her daughter could still be saved. One day when she wakes up, she wants to be a little princess again? You can't turn into a black-faced princess when the time comes.

The eldest son is dispensable. He will accept everything his mother gives him. He has a dull face and you don't know whether he likes him or not.

When it came to the younger son, he raised his little face and waited for his mother, and kept shouting to apply more. Wei Jiajia pinched his face angrily. This stinky guy didn't know who he followed.

After applying sunscreen to the children, she pretended to take out a few apples from the bag, but actually took out a few apples from the space supermarket. She handed them one apple each and said: "Here, take an apple each first. Sit here and finish eating before we set off." ." The children were young, and everyone was carrying more or less things for their uncle, so they walked a bit slowly. After walking for so long, everyone only walked half the way.

When they went out in the morning, Qiao Haoyu saw that they had a lot of things, and his wife and children had never walked such a long way. He was a little worried and offered to send them there, but Wei Jiajia refused. She was worried that her husband had just been promoted to regimental leader and that he would be noticed if he used the official car for personal use. At this critical time, it was better to be cautious. Seeing that his wife was resolute, Qiao Haoyu gave up persuading her.

In fact, she originally planned to go by herself, but when she was about to go out in the morning, several children insisted on going with her to see her uncle. She thought that it would be better for the children to see more of the hard work of farmers and not be like their uncle. , being raised in a greenhouse, not knowing the sufferings of the world, I just thought about it and agreed.

If she had known it would be so far away, she should have made up her mind to reject them. She could put her things in the space by herself and take them out when she was almost there, so as not to suffer these consequences. Wei Jiajia looked at the big man next to her. package and sighed.

"Wow! Mom, when did you buy the apples? Do our service agencies sell them? I haven't heard Wang Yaowen come out to show off." Dabao Qiao Youhui took the big and red apple from his mother's hand and asked. Normally There aren't many fruits for sale at the local service center, and they're not as good as the ones my mother brings out.