CHAPTER 37

"Wait for me here, and I'll find where the car that picks us up is parked."

The two came out of the station. Qiao Haoyu took Wei Jiajia to the open space in front of the train station and put things on the ground for her to guard.

"good!"

After a while, Qiao Haoyu walked over with a young man who looked young in military uniform.

"Jiajia, this is dad's bodyguard Xiao Chen." Then she introduced to him: "This is my wife."

"Hello, sister-in-law!"

After Xiao Chen called the person, his face turned red and his eyes avoided looking directly at Wei Jiajia.

I thought that Brother Qiao's sister-in-law was too pretty. From a distance, she looked like a luminous body in the crowd. But now that I walked in, she looked even more beautiful and didn't look like a real person.

This is the first time in his life that he has seen such a beautiful girl.

"Hello! Please come and pick us up." Wei Jiajia said with a smile.

Xiao Chen looked a little younger than her, and his reaction to her made Wei Jiajia laugh.

Seeing his wife staring at Xiao Chen with crooked eyes, Qiao Haoyu who was standing next to her felt a little uncomfortable.

He moved forward imperceptibly, blocking Wei Jiajia's gaze, and said, "Okay, go back quickly, your parents are waiting at home!"

Wei Jiajia looked at the tall body in front of her in a funny way, stretched out her hand and pinched his lower back.

This big vinegar tank...

Qiao Haoyu paused for a moment, then touched Wei Jiajia's delicate little hand, and then walked to the car with Xiao Chen as if nothing had happened and started to move their luggage.

After getting in the car, Wei Jiajia started to feel a little uneasy as she watched the buildings passing by outside the window.

She is not worried about Qiao's parents. Her uncle and aunt are such good people and they have always loved her as their own daughter. Now that she has become their daughter-in-law, Wei Jiajia thinks narcissistically that if she is so good, they will only love her even more. she.

What she was most worried about was the Qiao family's sister-in-law. They had never met each other and didn't know what kind of person she was. They were afraid that they couldn't get along, which would make it difficult for others.

Fortunately, they didn't stay in Beijing for a long time this time. If the two of them couldn't get along, as long as it wasn't too much, she would be done with it, and they wouldn't live together in the future anyway.

Wei Jiajia felt a little lucky when she thought about it.

Soon, the car arrived at the gate of the compound. After registering at the guard, the car slowly drove inside.

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of a two-story building.

Hearing the sound of parking outside the door, the Qiao family knew that it was Qiao Haoyu and the others who were back.

Mother Qiao put down the vegetables she was picking and ran out with a quick stride.

Sister-in-law Qiao also wiped the water stains on her hands, came out of the kitchen and followed Brother Qiao out the door.

Only Father Qiao was sitting on the sofa without moving. There was a small wooden bed beside him, and sleeping inside was Qiao Doudou, the eldest grandson of the Qiao family.