CHAPTER 70

Wei Xiangyang listened to the exclamations from behind, and stopped and looked back a little irritably, wondering what trick she was playing this time.

I wonder what is going on with this Xu Yanni? Why is she so annoying when she clings to him every day? Doesn't she know that men and women are not allowed to be intimate? But he was afraid that something might really happen to her, so he had to stop and check the situation.

When Xu Yanni saw Wei Xiangyang looking at her, she immediately looked at him pitifully, "Wei Zhiqing..." After saying that, she raised her hand. The meaning was self-evident, she wanted him to help her, and then she could She fell into his arms, using the excuse that she just sprained her foot and couldn't stand firm.

Wei Xiangyang trembled in vain, wondering why Xu Zhiqing's words were so alarming, didn't he fall down? It didn't look like anything was wrong with her. She had already gotten up and it was over. She was really worse than his eight-year-old niece.

When Wei Xiangyang saw Fang Tao walking towards her quickly behind him, he felt that there was nothing wrong with him, so he shook his head and turned back to the educated youth point.

Fang Zhiqing likes Xu Zhiqing, he still has the eyes to see this, and feels that he should not stay and disturb them.

Seeing Wei Xiangyang leave without looking back, Xu Yanni couldn't believe it. Is he so ruthless? As an educated youth, wouldn't you be willing to help yourself if you saw yourself falling?

If he leaves, then who will he put on a show for? Just when Xu Yanni was so angry that she wanted to punch the ground, Fang Tao walked up.

"Yanni, are you okay? Let me take a look." Fang Tao stepped forward and bent down, ready to check if she had fallen anywhere.

Although she was almost furious with Wei Xiangyang at the moment, Xu Yanni immediately looked pitiful when she saw Fang Tao, and seemed a little embarrassed that she accidentally fell, "Fang Zhiqing, can you help me? I It seems like I sprained my ankle just now."

"Okay... okay." Fang Tao hurriedly stretched out his hand to help her up, and then said with a blushing face: "You have a crooked foot, how about I help you go back,"

"Yeah~" Xu Yanni nodded lightly with a red face.

At this time, other educated youths from behind also came over. Seeing the two of them like this, they looked at Zhong Xiaoting at the side with some worry, thinking that this was probably another Shura scene.

Unexpectedly, Zhong Xiaoting didn't seem to notice Xu Yanni's seemingly unintentional provocation. She came to the two of them, snorted lightly, and walked straight forward, making the others look at each other. What's wrong with her? This is not like her usual style. Has she really given up? ?

Even Fang Tao had a look of astonishment on his face. He had thought that Zhong Xiaoting would come up to question him like before, and then start to trouble Xu Yanni again. Unexpectedly, she ignored them this time. I thought this was fine, I had always regarded her as my sister, and it was impossible to be with her. It would be better if she could think of it.

"Fang Zhiqing, let's go!" Xu Yanni's eyes darkened. Unexpectedly, Zhong Xiaoting became smarter. She glanced at Fang Tao and gently pulled Fang Tao's sleeves. Although she now fell in love with Wei Xiangyang, She wouldn't let go of Fang Tao until she got him.

"Sister, why are you here?" Xiangyang was happy and surprised when he saw his sister and three children sitting in the yard.

"You haven't come home for half a month. I brought the three of them here to have a look." Wei Jiajia felt a little distressed when she saw her younger brother, who had only been in the countryside for half a month, had turned a shade darker. The female voice was also put in the back of her mind.