CHAPTER 16

"Classmate Wei, what a coincidence that you are also here to visit the department store."

Suddenly, a male voice came from behind. Wei Jiajia turned around and looked back, only to realize that it was her high school classmates Wang Weiguo and Zhao Ting.

Since that meeting at school, I haven't seen the two of them for so long. Who would have known that they would meet in front of Qiao Haoyu today, and no one knew what kind of fate she had with these two people.

"Classmate Wang, Classmate Zhao, what a coincidence!" Wei Jiajia greeted helplessly.

The two came to Wei Jiajia. Zhao Ting still looked at Wei Jiajia expressionlessly and said nothing.

Wang Weiguo looked at Wei Jiajia, unable to take his eyes away. Unexpectedly, after not seeing her for half a month, Wei Jiajia became beautiful again.

Qiao Haoyu became a little unhappy when he saw the way Wang Weiguo looked at Wei Jiajia, and turned sideways to block his view.

Although he tried his best to hide it, as a man, he understood that there was desire for Wei Jiajia in his eyes.

Wang Weiguo seemed to have just noticed Qiao Haoyu in military uniform, looked at him, and asked with a natural expression.

"Hello, I am Wei's classmate. My name is Wang Weiguo. Who are you?"

"I am Jiajia's fiancé." Qiao Haoyu looked at Wang Weiguo expressionlessly, and answered simply and clearly, with a strong warning in his eyes.

When Wang Weiguo heard what Qiao Haoyu said, he was surprised for a moment, then he immediately came back to his senses and said with a smile: "Hello, I didn't expect Classmate Wei to get engaged so early."

Then she pointed at Zhao Ting, who was standing together and looking up at Qiao Haoyu curiously: "She is my fiancée. We are classmates with classmate Wei."

Zhao Ting heard Wang Weiguo introduce her to Qiao Haoyu, and introduced herself to Qiao Haoyu enthusiastically: "Hello, my name is Zhao Ting."

Qiao Haoyu nodded but did not answer. He turned around and looked at Wei Jiajia.

"Is there anything else you want to buy?"

"No more." Wei Jiajia shook her head.

Qiao Haoyu walked over and took the pen handed to him by the salesperson, and pulled Wei Jiajia past Wang Weiguo and Zhao Ting without even looking at them.

Wang Weiguo saw the two holding hands together, his eyes full of evil. Even the usual disguise was forgotten.

He didn't expect Wei Jiajia to have such a fiancé.

Looking at the aura that could not be concealed in the military uniform, one knew that he was not someone he could easily provoke.

Thinking about Wei Jiajia's parents' positions before their death, the status of her fiancé's family may not be low. It seems that his plan has to be put on hold. It's really frustrating to think about it.

Zhao Ting turned around and saw Wang Weiguo's sinister eyes. She lowered her head in fear and thought of Wei Jiajia's fiancé who had just left, how protective he was of Wei Jiajia and how he ignored her.

She really couldn't understand what was so good about Wei Jiajia and why all these men had her eyes on her.

Even Wang Weiguo, a man who cherishes feathers, started to do anything for Wei Jiajia.

Sometimes she is really jealous of Wei Jiajia. She used to be protected by her high-status parents, but now that her parents are gone, she thought she would fall into despair, but she didn't expect that a fiancé would appear who didn't look simple.