CHAPTER 31

On this day, what Wei Jiajia and the others were worried about last time finally happened...

Li Wenxiu brought two classmates to their dormitory and asked everyone to hand over all their iron products, even the iron pieces on the boxes, and they had to find a way to deduct them.

Pulling Yang Yang forward to argue, Wei Jiajia shook her head at her.

Yang Yang had the violent temper of Northeastern people. Seeing the mess made by these people in the dormitory, he still had to hold back from getting angry. He threw Wei Jiajia's hand away angrily, turned around and lay on the bed, pulled the quilt over his head, and simply turned his back on him. To be pure.

Seeing her performance, Li Wenxiu didn't take it seriously. During this trip, she encountered this kind of situation many times. In the end, she didn't just watch obediently and didn't dare to fart.

When it was almost over, she looked at everyone and said apologetically.

"I hope you can understand that we are doing this so that our school can produce more steel. This is also a contribution to our school and the country."

"Yes, in order to catch up with Britain and the United States as soon as possible, we will definitely support the school's decision and do what we can." After all, He Shengnan worked in a factory for several years before going to college. He is afraid that other people will be young and energetic and say If something is inappropriate, answer it first.

"That's great! If all the classmates in our school were like you, the work of our student union cadres would be much easier." Then she looked at Wei Jiajia who was standing aside: "Student Wei, the school parade on National Day that day did not allow any concessions." If you participate, you won't blame me, right?"

Wei Jiajia didn't expect that she would turn the topic to herself, and was a little surprised, but she still replied: "Of course not, we are all classmates, no matter who goes there, it's the same!" She didn't understand what happened after a few days. Will bring this up.

"Just don't blame me. Because of this, I was severely criticized by classmate Zhu Kaiwen!" After saying that, he stared at Wei Jiajia's face carefully, trying to see her reaction.

"Who is Kevin Zhu? Why are you criticizing you for this?" Wei Jiajia looked at her inexplicably.

Li Wenxiu didn't expect that Wei Jiajia didn't know Zhu Kaiwen at all, and was a little surprised. She wondered if she was faking it, but seeing that her reaction didn't look like she was faking it, she felt relieved, and then left with the iron products they found from the dormitory. .

No one spoke when they saw the iron head disappearing from the dormitory cupboard door.

Fortunately, they still have some humanity and took away the door without bolting it. Otherwise, everyone would really have trouble sleeping at night, and if they went to class in the future, they would have to worry about whether their things would be stolen.

Yang Yang opened the quilt and said: "What is it, holding chicken feathers as arrows..."

Zhao Zhaodi, who was beside her, advised her: "Don't be angry, be careful if you are overheard, I will find fault with you in the future!"

"Come here, I'm afraid of her!" Yang Yang looked unconvinced.

"It's not a question of whether you're afraid or not. The school didn't even stop what happened this time, which means it was approved by the higher-ups. Why do you have to leave a clue to them!" He Shengnan said disapprovingly.

Knowing that everyone was doing it for his own good, Yang Yang curled his lips and said no more.

This time, their school took the lead in producing molten iron, and it became famous throughout the city. Other units or individuals often came to the school to learn from their experience.