CHAPTER 67

"Sister, just let me go! Please! Ah...sister~" Nuannuan pestered her sister.

Looking at her hands clasped together and her face pleading for warmth, Wei Jiajia closed her eyes and said seriously: "No, how old are you? You haven't even graduated from high school. How can I trust you to go back to work alone?"

"Then how can I be counted as alone? When I go back to Shencheng, I still have Aunt Fen and Uncle Zhuzhu at home, and there are other people in the work, so I can't be counted as alone anyway. Why are you worried?" Nuan Nuan Some people don't understand that their elder sister has such a great opportunity in front of her, and she is engaged in a performance that she likes. Why doesn't her eldest sister agree?

"But...but your second year of high school has just started, and you're gone like this without even a high school diploma. Aren't you sorry?" And she is still so young, only fifteen years old this year. In this modern era, she is still a parent. Here are the junior high school students being picked up and dropped off.

"I will graduate from high school next year. If I don't have a job by then, I will go to the countryside. Sister, I don't want to go to the countryside. My deskmate said that after her sister went to the countryside, she didn't have enough to eat and had to work every day. Job, sister, what a rare opportunity this is! Just let me go..." In her memory, although she has no parents, she has aunts, Aunt Fenn, brothers and sisters, and everyone loves her very much. She has never suffered at all. The school here is in a military area and the management is stricter. There are no messy things outside. She has not been deployed and demoted, but she has also been retired early and has a leisure salary at home. I read newspapers and listen to model plays every day, not to mention how frustrating it is.

He originally planned to transfer his eldest son back to the capital in a year, but it was stalled because of this matter. Now it seems that the place is better.

Because something happened to the Qiao family, the Zhang family, as relatives of Yan, could not escape. Although their work was still going on, every step they took was like walking on thin ice.

Nuannuan also knows what happened at her brother-in-law's house. She knows what her sister means, but she still wants to give it a try. She doesn't want to see hope right in front of her and be deterred because of her timidity.

Wei Jiajia saw that after saying so much, her sister still wanted to go, so she thought about it, forget it, let her go! It may not necessarily happen that the things she thought about will happen. It will be 1970 soon. By 1976, everything will be over. Besides, Nuan Nuan is also a child of the martyrs, and ordinary people will also have concerns about it. She So comfort yourself.

Seeing the two sisters coming out of the room, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, it was finally clearing up after the rain.

The couple was lying in bed at night. Wei Jiajia talked to her husband about her concerns about her sister, and Qiao Haoyu hit her on the head.

"Ah! What are you doing? It hurts..." She rubbed her head and looked at her husband dissatisfied, not understanding what she said was wrong.

"Are you looking down on your husband?" Qiao Haoyu still felt aggrieved. She was such a big living person, why did she need to think so much?

"Why do I look down on you?" She didn't understand. Wasn't she talking about Nuannuan?

"Although something happened in the family, there is still a relationship. What is happening now is actually what dad wants. At this time, retreating bravely is the best result." Besides, has he been stumped for so many years in vain?

He had never told his wife this before. He knew that even if something happened to him, her daughter-in-law would never leave him, so there was no need to tell her this. But seeing that she is now worried about Nuannuan. In this way, he felt that he needed to talk to her.