CHAPTER 57

It had been snowing all night. When I opened the door in the morning, the snow outside was more than ten centimeters thick. Seeing the situation, Qiao Haoyu stopped exercising and went out with a shovel and other men in the compound to start clearing away the accumulated snow. Snow.

Xiangdong and Xiangxi have been training together with Qiao Haoyu a few years ago and have never stopped since they had the belief to become soldiers. It was the same today. I planned to go for a run outside, but I saw my brother-in-law preparing to lift the door with an iron hand. The two of them also grabbed a big broom and followed him out.

"You don't have to follow me. You two are responsible for the snow at home. Clean up the snow in the front and backyard, especially the way to the toilet in the backyard. Don't let your sister slip when she walks." Seeing their actions, Qiao Haoyu stopped them. Two people.

When the two of them heard what their brother-in-law said, they stopped insisting and started cleaning up one by one.

The twins also got up early because of the change of environment. After a while, they got dressed and ran out. When they saw the vast white outside, they screamed with joy and ran directly to the yard to play.

"You two, keep your voices down, be careful not to wake up sister." Xiangdong whispered as he watched the two little guys who seemed to have just been released from the cage rolling around in the snowdrift.

The two little ones shrank their little heads and nodded to the elder brother, saying that they would be good. Seeing that he turned around and was busy, you iced me, and I teased you and snickered softly.

My aunt came out and saw her two unlucky children rolling in the snow. She shouted helplessly: "You two, stop playing, just make trouble for your brother. Be careful if your coat gets wet and you catch a cold. Come back to the house with me right away." Go." Then he came over and pulled the two of them up. As soon as he touched them, he felt their little hands were cold. He was a little worried and said: "My little hands are so cold, be careful if you get frostbite. It won't be cured. At this time of year, It will cause pain and itchiness, it depends on what you do."

When Nuannuan and Yangyang heard this, they were a little frightened and followed their aunt into the house obediently without any resistance.

My aunt was really worried that the two little hands couldn't bear it. She went into the house and saw that there was hot water in the hot water bottle. She poured a basin of hot water for the two of them and let them soak in it.

She walked into the kitchen and took a look. The cabinets were full of all kinds of food, vegetables and meat. She knew what they were doing. It seemed that they had not done anything wrong to her, which was good.

Because it was too late yesterday, she didn't take a closer look at the environment here. Now she went to the backyard and looked around. Although every household here was next to each other, the walls were high and the privacy was very high. Moreover, there is a large vegetable patch in the backyard and a well next to it, making life very convenient.

After looking at the environment inside and outside the house, my aunt was completely relieved about Wei Jiajia's life here.

She saw that the backyard was such a big place, and it would be a pity not to raise chickens. She planned to raise a few chickens in the backyard. Not only would red eggs be given to the child when the child was born, but also Wei Jiajia would have to have chickens during her confinement period. Her aunt began to make plans in her mind. stand up.

She returned to the kitchen and looked at the stove. It was a rural earthen stove. She had used this stove before when she was in the countryside of Sioux City. It was not a problem for her.