CHAPTER 54

The next morning, Wei Jiajia got up from bed early in the morning and ran to the toilet because she had something on her mind.

After closing the toilet door, he stepped into the space and walked straight to the pharmacy at the entrance of the supermarket.

She took one of each test paper, found space, and started picking it up.

Looking at the two red threads in her hand, Wei Jiajia's hands were shaking a little. She removed several more, but the result was the same.

If there is a possibility of error, but the final results of so many different types of pregnancy test sticks from different manufacturers are the same, it means that she must be pregnant.

Wei Jiajia put her hand on her belly and whispered to the little embryo in her belly: "Is it because your parents have gone home that you are reminding your mother of your existence in this way?"

Recently, because she had been focusing on taking care of her husband, she had no time to think about anything else. She didn't even notice that her menstruation was late for so long. If she hadn't suddenly lost the smell of meat yesterday, she wouldn't have thought about it.

Wei Jiajia was a little excited now and wanted to scream, but she was also afraid of scaring others so early in the morning and being called crazy.

After calming down, she walked into the house with a smile on her face.

"You picked up money so early in the morning? You're in such a good mood." Qiao Haoyu saw his wife come in with a red face, and was a little confused. Why did she go out and come back like this?

"This is something that makes me happier than picking up money." She climbed onto the bed with some caution. It was okay if she didn't know before. Now that she knew there was a baby in her belly, she had to pay more attention to it. She had heard that she was pregnant. You need to be most careful in the first three months.

"It makes me happy to say it." Looking at his wife's weird posture, Qiao Haoyu asked funnyly.

"That won't work. We have to keep it a secret first." She had to go to the hospital today and see the doctor before deciding whether to tell her.

Now there is no evidence. If her husband asks her how she knows, can she still say that she just guessed? This is too unreliable.

Qiao Haoyu was not very curious because he just asked. When she wanted to tell him, she would tell him naturally.

Wei Jiajia stayed in bed for another half hour, then got up to prepare the first meal of the day.

She just came out of the backyard and saw her husband walking out of the room. She immediately walked over and put her hand on his arm and said with some disapproval: "Why did you come out? If you have anything to do, just tell me." "

"I want to go to the toilet..." Qiao Haoyu looked at his wife helplessly. When I was in the hospital, I could still move with help for a few hours. Now that I'm home, of course I can move by myself.

Hearing that this was the reason, Wei Jiajia was at a loss for words. What is she going to do? Should you help him go or let him go by himself? In the end, I was still worried about his body size outweighing the embarrassment.

"Then I'll help you go."

Qiao Haoyu: "..."

This is really unnecessary, his leg is not lame.

In the end, Wei Jiajia couldn't resist calling her husband, and seeing that he was fine alone, she simply let him.

For breakfast today, Wei Jiajia cooked rice porridge, fried eggs, and prepared cold side dishes and steamed buns.