CHAPTER 6

Zhang Huimin pulled Wei Jiajia and ran to the playground in one breath. After standing firm, Wei Jiajia put her hands on her bent waist and said out of breath from exhaustion: "Just find an excuse for you to pull me out. There is no need to run away like this."

"Your physique is really bad. Fortunately, you are not a soldier, otherwise you will suffer the consequences in future training." Zhang Huimin was particularly disgusted with Wei Jiajia's physical fitness.

"Yes, yes, my body is not as good as yours, so I am very self-aware and ready to take the literature examination and get a clerical job. But I can't compare with you, you will be a great singer in the future." Wei Jiajia teased said.

"Of course!" Zhang Huimin said, raising her head and chest.

Then he said: "Wang Weiguo doesn't really like you, does he? Otherwise, why would he always find excuses to come to you?"

"You can't fall in love with him just because he's handsome. Although many people in our school like him, he has a fiancée. Even though he knows that his fiancée is a classmate of our class, he still comes to see her all the time without avoiding suspicion. You show that there is something wrong with your character."

After thinking about it for a while, she still felt uneasy, and said to Wei Jiajia very seriously: "You can't like other people either. You are my future little cousin. My cousin is more handsome than everyone in our school, and he is still a college student. In my heart, only you two are the best match."

"If you two don't get married, I won't agree with whoever you end up with in the future, and neither will our two families."

Listening to Zhang Huimin's words, Wei Jiajia also had troubles that she couldn't express.

She had only met the original owner's fiancé when she was a child, and was already very vague in the original owner's memory. After all, she is five years older than the original owner, and she doesn't like playing with little girls.

Later, when everyone grew up, he would occasionally come to his grandmother's house during holidays. The original owner and his brothers would go to the military area to accompany their parents, but he missed it by accident.

The two haven't seen each other for six or seven years. Who knows whether he is round or flat now.

Moreover, this was the fiancé of the original owner, not hers. Although she took over the body and family of the original owner, she really had no intention of taking over the fiancé who was not even familiar to the original owner.

But she couldn't say this. Although it was a new society, parents' orders and matchmaker's words were still the traditions of this era. Especially the marriage contract between the two was made by their parents who had passed away. There was nothing legitimate about it. The reason is that it is not easy for her to break off the engagement.

The relationship between the two families is so good, she has received things from Aunt Wenjuan several times in the past six months. Although she also sent gifts in return, we couldn't deny that Aunt Wenjuan was kind to the original owner. Even a relatively indifferent person like her could really feel it.

She hasn't said anything yet, but Zhang Huimin's reaction has already been so big. If she really proposes to break off the engagement, it will really cause turmoil in the two families. As a last resort, she didn't want to break Aunt Wenjuan's heart.

"You're talking nonsense again. I'm still young. Why don't I think about finding a partner until I graduate from college? How old will he be by then?"

"Although your cousin and I are engaged, we have only met a few times when we were children and are not very familiar with each other. What if he doesn't like me? It's just because of the engagement that we can't help it."