CHAPTER 39

The next day, neither Qiao Haoyu brother went out, and planned to take their respective wives to the Qiao family's old house after dinner.

The old man of the Qiao family is still alive. When the two brothers come back, they always take their respective wives to visit the old man.

Moreover, Qiao Haoyu was going to hold a wedding in the compound cafeteria, so he also wanted to pick up the old man here in advance, and he also wanted to personally notify the people in the old house!

The couple took Qiao Doudou to the train twice and walked for twenty minutes before arriving at a vermilion gate.

With three "bang bang bang" sounds, Qiao Haoxuan knocked on the door.

After a while, the sound of pattering footsteps was heard from far to near.

"Who is it?" Before he finished speaking, the door slowly opened from the inside, revealing an old man with a stooped back.

"Grandpa! Haoyu and I are back to see you!" Qiao Haoxuan saw the old man and quickly stepped forward to support him.

When Mr. Qiao saw the two grandsons who suddenly appeared in front of him, he looked excited and trembled his lips slightly: "They are all back!... Come on, come in quickly!" As he said this, he stretched out his hand and pulled one by one to prepare to go back. go.

Mr. Qiao's eyes were attracted by his grandson whom he had not seen for several years, and he did not notice that anyone else was there.

"...ah~ah~"

At this time, Qiao Doudou, who was unwilling to be lonely, spoke out!

Mr. Qiao turned around and noticed the three of them.

"Is this your son?" Mr. Qiao saw Qiao Doudou in the arms of his grandson-in-law, who looked exactly like Qiao Haoxuan when he was a child. He came to the little guy with some emotion and stretched out his hand to tease him.

But the little guy didn't give him any face. He turned around and lay on his mother's shoulder so that no one could see him.

"...This kid. Grandpa, don't be surprised. He is still a little afraid of strangers. He will be fine in a while." Sister-in-law Qiao was afraid that the old man would feel unhappy, so she hurriedly explained.

"It's okay, the child is still young." Mr. Qiao withdrew his gaze and looked at Wei Jiajia, who was a little unfamiliar.

"Grandpa, this is my wife, her name is Wei Jiajia. Isn't she very beautiful?" Qiao Haoyu turned slightly to the side and introduced to Mr. Qiao in a playful manner, and raised his eyebrows proudly after speaking.

"...Beautiful...Beautiful!" Looking at his funny little grandson, Mr. Qiao agreed with him with a smile.

"Hello, grandpa!" Wei Jiajia ignored Qiao Haoyu, bowed slightly to the old man, and greeted him respectfully.

"Okay, okay, so are you! Grandpa finally sees you!" Seeing Wei Jiajia, Mr. Qiao nodded with satisfaction.

They have only heard of this granddaughter-in-law's name, but never seen her in person. He was also vaguely worried. Today, he took a quick look and found that he had bright eyes and sharp teeth, and was smart enough to be worthy of his little grandson.

When it comes to choosing a daughter-in-law, he still agrees with the third daughter-in-law.

As the saying goes, marrying a good wife can benefit three generations!

Take a look at the two daughters-in-law of the third family. They are both beautiful and smart, and have a pure heart. Needless to say, she will be a good wife to her husband from now on.