CHAPTER 14

After Wei Jiajia finished breakfast, her aunt told young people not to stay bored at home all the time and asked them to go out for a walk. There is no need to rush back at noon, just go home early in the evening.

Wei Jiajia thought about it. After all, only by getting in touch with each other can we know whether they are suitable for each other. Besides, Qiao Haoyu agreed to pursue her, and she wanted to see his performance, so she agreed.

Qiao Haoyu returned to Zhang's house and told Grandma Zhang that he was taking Wei Jiajia out shopping and would not go home for lunch.

When Grandma Zhang heard that this was a serious matter, she pushed her grandson out of the house without any reluctance and asked the two of them to go on a date.

Standing at the door, Grandma Zhang also told Qiao Haoyu to take good care of Wei Jiajia, and if he made Jiajia unhappy, he would break his legs when he came back.

Listening to the old man's instructions, Wei Jiajia covered her mouth and snickered, while Qiao Haoyu could only nod helplessly.

The road in the alley was paved with stones, and the road surface was not very smooth. The bicycle was weighed one by one. Wei Jiajia was so frightened that she quickly reached out and hugged Qiao Haoyu's waist.

Qiao Haoyu felt a pair of small hands surrounding his waist. When his hands shook, the bicycle began to tilt, which frightened Wei Jiajia and screamed "Ah".

Qiao Haoyu took a look and quickly controlled the bicycle, and then he breathed a sigh of relief. If this really happened, he would be embarrassed and humiliated.

Wei Jiajia calmed down and angrily slapped Qiao Haoyu on the back, her voice trembling unconsciously.

"What are you doing? You scared me to death. Concentrate on riding your bike well. If you fall, I will go home and file a complaint and let Grandma Zhang break your legs."

Qiao Haoyu listened to the coquettish words behind her and her unconscious coquettish voice, and accepted the threat with good temper.

"Okay, okay, okay, it's my fault. Your Majesty, our Queen, is frightened. Please watch my next performance. If I don't perform well, I'll leave it to you to deal with it. Do you think that's okay?"

If these words were heard by classmates like □□, they would probably think that Qiao Haoyu was raped.

In fact, the contrast between Qiao Haoyu and Qiao Haoyu is too great now. He was famous for being a cold talker in school and never said a word of nonsense to lesbians.

He has a serious face every day, who would have thought that he would be so virtuous in front of the girl he likes.

Even Wei Jiajia was shocked when she heard Qiao Haoyu's words. She did not expect that Qiao Haoyu would reply to her like this.

The impression Qiao Haoyu gave her last night was that of a mature and steady soldier with a serious appearance and a cold personality.

Who would have thought that today would overturn her knowledge. It turns out that he has such a playful and humorous side.

Look at what she heard. Is this what a person with a cold personality would say?

But it's normal to think about it. People have many sides. She has only met him once, so it's normal to not understand him.

"You're talking nonsense again, hurry up and ride your bike properly." Wei Jiajia said a little shyly, as if she was so hegemonic.

Through Qiao Haoyu, she also deeply realized that people cannot judge the quality of a person or a thing through subjective consciousness.