CHAPTER 30

Zhang Huimin pulled Zeng Guoqiang to a place where no one was around, only to realize that she was still holding his sleeve in her hand. She coughed slightly uncomfortably and let go of her hand calmly.

"Why did you come to see me?"

"In my heart, you are also a fairy."

The two spoke almost at the same time.

After the words fell behind, Zhang Huimin realized what he had said.

She was so embarrassed that her face turned red and she began to look uncomfortable.

"What nonsense are you talking about!"

"I'm not talking nonsense. Although Comrade Wei is beautiful, in my heart you are the most beautiful, no worse than her." Zeng Guoqiang explained hurriedly.

That's what he thought in his mind. Except for Zhang Huimin, no matter how good the other girls are, they will not catch his eye.

Seeing the man standing there with a hurried tone and a sincere face, Zhang Huimin was not unmoved. She actually believed that what he said at this moment was true.

His eyes told her he wasn't lying.

Zeng Guoqiang originally wanted to build up his sense of presence first and let Zhang Huimin have his own place in his heart before confessing.

But now that he had spoken out what was in his heart, he looked at Zhang Huimin, who was a little shy because of those words, and simply seized the opportunity to make a go of it.

"Huimin, I like you! I fell in love with you the first time I saw you! Let's be in love!"

Zhang Huimin was startled by Zeng Guoqiang's sudden confession. Not only had the pink on her face not faded away, but it was also turning into a deep red.

Her heart also began to beat irregularly, and the sound seemed to be beating right next to her ears.

She raised her eyes and looked at the man standing in front of her, waiting for an answer.

His lips were pursed and his jaw was tense. It was obvious that he was nervous at this moment.

Seeing him like this, Zhang Huimin suddenly wanted to tease him.

"What if I don't agree?"

Hearing her say this, Zeng Guoqiang's eyes flashed with disappointment. But he went on to answer.

"That must be because I did something bad. I will work hard to correct it and try to get you to agree."

He looked serious and spoke firmly: "I'll sign up with you first. If you want to talk to someone that day, you can give me priority. If you fall in love with someone else, although it will be uncomfortable, I will still wish you happiness!"

Zhang Huimin just stared at the man in front of him, watching him solemnly tell himself that if he likes someone else one day, he would reluctantly bless him!

Seeing him like this, her heart began to feel sour and sweet at the same time, how could there be such a cute man who was so stupid.

"fool!"

"...Huh?" Zeng Guoqiang looked at her doubtfully.

Zhang Huimin really glared at him angrily this time: "If you like it, chase it with all your might! This hasn't even started yet! Have you already thought about what to do after failure?"

At this moment, Zeng Guoqiang finally had a real sense of planting a new village with hidden flowers and bright flowers!

Uncontrollable laughter began to spread from his mouth, and it became louder and louder.